• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bob's Burgers

S

Stansmith

Bob - ESTP 6w7 or 9w8

Linda - ESFJ

Tina - ISTP 5w6

Gene - ENTP 7w6

Loise - ENTJ 3w2 or 8w7

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Bob - ISTP
Linda - ESFJ
Tina - ISFJ
Gene - ENTP
Louise - ENTJ

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i just binge-watched this whole series!

bob: ISTJ 9w8
linda: ESFJ not sure on enneagram but probably 2w3-fixed and 7w6-fixed.
tina: my angel, i'm not sure. i'm between ISFJ and INFP for some reason. 6w5?
gene: some kind of ExxP, not very clear. 7w6
louise: ENTJ 8w7

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Tina seems awfully fanciful to be an S. I'm thinking INFP.

Gene's definitely an extraverted perceiver. ESFP is my best guess.

Louise is probably an ENTP, she seems a bit too chaotic and changeable to be an ENTJ

Linda strikes me as an ESFJ who loves to let that Fe-Ne axis fly.

Bob is a hilarious ISTJ.

headlessredhead

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Bob's burgers

Bob: ISTP
Linda: ESFP
Tina: INFP
Gene: ENFx
Louise: xNTJ

Someone's probably done this but whatever.
Anyone have suggestions for Louise and Gene? I'm leaning towards ENFP and INTJ but I'm not quite confident in that yet.

headlessredhead

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
That doesn't surprise me. Tina, or rather Bob's Burgers itself is easily hit or miss. She's in that unbearable awkward puberty age where everything is blown way out of proportion. While it's obnoxious, it's not really something you often see in mainstream television. Which, I like, but that's probably because I was equally dramatic, horny, and off putting.
Now I'm still the same just more toned down.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Came to say that I despise Tina and she annoys the shit out of me. That is all.

I don't understand what's so funny about her or Gene. I quite like Linda, Bob and Louise though.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tina is a beautiful, amazing goddess.

i think bob is ISTJ actually
gene could be ENFP but maybe ESFP
louise ENTJ?

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bob - istj
Linda - esfj
Gene - exfp, leaning towards enfp (definitely not enfj...)
Tina - infp?
Louise - entj for sure.

I don't love Tina either. she doesn't really annoy me, but Louise, Bob, and Linda are much better characters. I feel like I'd like Gene if he had a less obnoxious voice.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bob: ISTP 9w8 sp/so
Linda: ESFJ 7w6 so/sx
Tina: INFP 6w7 sp/sx
Gene: ENFP 7w6 so/sx
Louise: ESFP 7w8 sx/so

Louise is my trash baby and Tina my greasy pubertal pizza, both found in the same dumpster bin.

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bob: DEFINITELY ISTP
Linda: Sensor? Hell, no. She's extremely intuitive and also perceptive. Linda is an ENFP for sure.
Tina: Sometimes I see her as an INFP, but mostly she gives me an ISFJ vibe. She hates breaking rules and has a hard time with changes. She's also way to responsible for a stereotypical INFP.
Louise: Louise, a feeler???? What the freaking fuck????? She's the stereotypical ENTP; she loves chaos, fighting, debate. She adores taking charge of things, which sounds like an ENTJ, but she's not as good in planning as a typical ENTJ would be. The episodes in which she expresses her emotion there's an obvious amount of shame. In the 4th season finale, when they think Bob's going to die, she says something that sounds like "I love you so much, but please never mention it ever again".
Gene: totally ESFP.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Linda: Sensor? Hell, no. She's extremely intuitive and also perceptive. Linda is an ENFP for sure.

Fe-Ne. Her Ne is minimal and only serves to get things going socially.

Tina: Sometimes I see her as an INFP, but mostly she gives me an ISFJ vibe. She hates breaking rules and has a hard time with changes. She's also way to responsible for a stereotypical INFP.

Why I went with 6 (9 is possible too) since otherwise she is a total INFP. Her rule abiding seems more out of a personal, set moral code (Fi) and a fear of lack of support/safety (6). Also, Linda doesn't really understand her but tries to nurture her nonetheless, which is about as far as ExFJ-IxFP relationships usually go. If either of them were unhealthier, their Fi and Fe would clash to no end.
I think I actually remember Louise and Linda rubbing the wrong way a few times.

Louise: Louise, a feeler???? What the freaking fuck????? She's the stereotypical ENTP; she loves chaos, fighting, debate. She adores taking charge of things, which sounds like an ENTJ, but she's not as good in planning as a typical ENTJ would be. The episodes in which she expresses her emotion there's an obvious amount of shame. In the 4th season finale, when they think Bob's going to die, she says something that sounds like "I love you so much, but please never mention it ever again".

Knew I would get flack for that, lol. Yeah, ESFP is out there considering what most other people think. My own initial thoughts were ENTx, but I went with ESFP because she clearly uses Ni/Se and Fi/Te but her scheming is in-the-moment and doesn't lead up to any large goal, and generally resembles the scheming of Se-dom cartoon characters. For example, think of Eddy from Ed Edd n Eddy: he is also caught up in in-the-moment plans but Louise has a better finesse because of her Te practicality and force, while Eddy's ideas are a lot more grandiose because they rely on Ti theories and are backed up by Fe schmoozing (He's ESTP).
TL;DR, she spends all of her time fucking around with people and trying to get what she wants in a bold Se way rather than building up to any long-term goals or generating unheard of ideas. (So, ENTJ, ENTP, and ESTP are all ruled out.)

Also, if she is ESFP, then at that age her Fi wouldn't be developed at all, plus a lot of Feelers hide behind tough shells. Fi is usually more comfortable cultivating feelings privately than sharing them. She's definitely the most difficult to type.

Gene: totally ESFP.

Ne-dom. Compare him to Louise or Bob who both clearly have Se in their stack somewhere and it's obvious (Louise also looks up to Bob over Linda because of their shared Ni/Se while everyone else is Si/Ne and don't really get them.) He's all about exploring ideas while Louise has a grounded Se worldview. His style of humor is very Ne/Si and a bit similar to Linda's, except turned up to eleven.

And another thing to consider -- looking back at what I said about Louise-- is that all three of the kids are still early in development, so they might not resemble their types.
Or, more accurately, it's a cartoon and their personalities won't be perfectly cut out.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bob: ISFJ. I mean, I think he looks like a P-type sometimes, but he just uses sooo much Si. Like with the Thanksgiving episode, when he got all upset over his kids not following through with the tradition. And Fe over Te, only because he just does stupid things for his family without question. Hank Hill, an ISTJ, wouldn't. But I think Bob uses lots of Ti.
Linda: ENFP. ExFx, but I don't see any Se. Maybe in that Seaplane episode, but not really. idk
Tina: INFP probably. I could see ISFx, idk, just seems like an N with all her weird daydreams...
Gene: ExxP. Not a funny one either.
Louise: I have no idea. Definietly an Te-user, she also uses Fi a lot. Also Ni and Se. So I have no idea. xSFP or xNTJ. I feel like she's an ambivert.

PuppyGoggles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bob: ISTP
Linda: ENFP (??)
Tina: INFP
Gene: ESFP
Louis: ENTJ (As much I love her, I think her plots are too sophisticated for a Ne dom to orchestrate)

Some of my typings are most certainly off, but eh whatever. I've only put seldom thought into their character functions. But what of the supporting cast? (Teddy, Mort, The Pestos, some of the Wagstaff children?)

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Adding on:
Teddy: ESFJ
Mort: IxFP
Jimmy Pesto Sr: ENTJ
Jimmy Jr: ISFP
Creepy Twins Andy & Ollie: ExFP? Not sure
Mr. Fischoeder: INTJ or ISTP (God, he's such a great character. Like half the stuff he says I could imagine my INTJ mother saying.)
Felix Fischoeder: ISFJ possibly.
Zeke: ENFP
Tammy: ESTP
Mr Frond: ESFJ
Hugo: ISTJ

What about Linda's sister Gayle? I see her as a higher Fi user, maybe ISFP, but I'd like to hear other's opinions.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mr Fischoeder is officially an INTJ.

"Come in! Look at me, I did, and I'm fiiiiiine!"

He acts just like my INTJ mother. Exactly the same.

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, I think Louise is actually an ENTJ... she's very confusing, still.
I've come to the conclusion that Tina is an INFP. She lives in her own imaginery world, it's so cute and beautiful. I love her (even if she's annoying sometimes).
Gene is an ENFP.
I think Linda's sister is an ISFP as well...

Someone up here said Bob was an ISFJ, claiming he uses Si because of that Thanks Giving episode. Well, I disagree. I believe that was the manifestation of inferior Fe. He's really passionate about this, so he got completely irrational and emotional... If he used Si, he wouldn't have left his father's restaurant, he wouldn't have let those drawings with anus hanging on his walls, etc. He's an ISTP.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ok, istp sounds fair...

Also, I think Regular Sized Rudy is an INFJ and Gretchen is a stereotypical ESFx.

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been watching Bob's Burgers non-stop and I've come to the conclusion that:
Linda is, actually, an ESFJ. Hehe. It was so obvious I can't belive I couldn't see it.
Tina is an INFP. I can't believe I didn't consider the extreme lack of Fe she presents. It's almost nauseating.
There's no way Louise is an ENTP. She's so goal driven, so focused and concentrated. That one episode about the goat with two anus or something, it just shows how much of an ENTJ she is.
Gene is an ENFP, yeah!
And Bob is that odd, fun and irritated ISTP. I love him. I love all of them.
Gayle is an ISFP, as I've said, just like Jimmy Jr.
I don't really know about Ted, though.