• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Popstars

S

Stansmith

JT: ISFP 7w6 - 3w2 - 9w1

Beyonce: ENFJ 2w3 - 7w6- 9w?

Britney Spears: ISFP 6w7 - 3w2 - 9w1

Lady Gaga: ISFP cp6w7 - 4w3 - 8w?

MJ: ISFP 4w3 - 7w6 - 9w1

Miley Cyrus: ESFP 3w2 (sw4w3) - 7w6 - 8w9

Justin Bieber: ESFP 7w6 - 3w2 - 9w8

Rihanna: ISFP 9w8 - 3w4 - 7w8 sx/sp

Prince: ISFP 4w3 - 6w5 - 1w?

Katy Perry: ENFP p6w7 - 2w3 - 9w1

Lana del Rey: ISFP 4w3 - 6w7 - 9w1

ISFPs, ISFPs as far as the eye can see.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree with most of those as far as MBTI goes. Here are the one's I see differently:

JT - I don't have a good read on him but I'm reasonably confident he's an extravert, ENFP seems like a strong possibility from what I've seen. Wouldn't rule out ISFP, but it would surprise me.

Beyonce - ESFP

Britney - ESFP

Katy Perry - ENFJ

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Beyoncè is an ISFJ. Probably a 9.
Sasha Fierce is the ESFP :laugh:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I don't buy it. Just because she's a good performer doesn't make her an Se-dom. If you watch any if her interviews, she really doesn't come across as an ESFP to me. She's very polite and guarded. Like I said, she has her on-stage, outrageous persona that she's created because she admits to being nervous about it. She has very demanding stage parents who most likely pushed her into performing at a very young age.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't buy it. Just because she's a good performer doesn't make her an Se-dom. If you watch any if her interviews, she really doesn't come across as an ESFP to me. She's very polite and guarded. Like I said, she has her on-stage, outrageous persona that she's created because she admits to being nervous about it. She has very demanding stage parents who most likely pushed her into performing at a very young age.

ESFPs can be quite polite and guarded, especially when raised by demanding stage parents. I know. I played guitar for one for 5 years.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Mhm. Either that or ISFP.

The whole Sasha Fierce thing is even more evidence towards her being an introvert, like she has to psychologically distance this aspect of her as not even her but this other person, some force from another world.

That and I'm pretty sure she's implied as much in interviews.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I also think Britney Spears is an ISFP, she's less of an obvious case though.

Katy Perry as ENFP is good too. She is sometimes tagged as ESFP and I think this is some to do with her California Girl'ish ways, but she just doesn't seem present like Se-dom performers are, and tends to say a lot of "out-there" stuff.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1

Bumping a year old thread, but totally agree. I've been obsessed with Beyoncé (the album) lately, and having learned more about Beyoncé herself, I feel almost sure that she's ISFJ. She's an ISFJ who had extremely demanding stage parents and got where she is through relentless dedication and practice. One has only to watch the HBO documentary about her last tour to see how much Fe and Si she has -- super image-conscious and traditional in her values. Motherhood, dedication to her family, dedication to her fans...those are the things that drive her. She's reserved and introverted in interviews, but opens up (and lights up, really) when talking about her roles as wife, mother, sister. This feels very Si to me:

I see music. It's more than just what I hear. When I'm connected to something, I immediately see a visual, or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies...and they're all connected to the music. And I think it's one of the reasons why I wanted to do a visual album. I wanted people to hear the songs with the story that's in my head, because that's what makes it mine. That vision in my brain is what I wanted people to experience the first time.

I'm totally digging Beyoncé and see it as a big step out of her comfort zone, but the album still has one toe in a comfortable, traditional place. She's sexy and raunchy, but her comfort with expressing her sexuality seems rooted in being in a secure, monogamous relationship and her role as wife. Musically, the album is much more expansive and different, but it doesn't break new ground -- what's new and fun for Beyoncé owes a lot to the previous stylings of M.I.A., Rhianna, etc. I suspect that Bey sees music as her way of connecting with people and to her own past, and isn't likely driven by expressing her internal values/vision the way an SFP might be. And I think those are things that I actually really connect to about her music. Just my impressions.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OMG this thread is for me.

Ariana Grande: ESFJ 3w2 so/sp - any ExFx type is believable though, I used to think ENFP when she was younger but she's become unusually composed and less frenetic now that she's entered the public eye. I do know that when she was younger she still wasn't very connective with her interviewers though.

Beyonce: ISFJ 9 - totally agree, I can really feel an Fe vibe from her - not sure about her instincts or wings though.

Justin Timberlake: ESFP 7w6 - he seems pretty extroverted to me and nothing really points me to introverted, perhaps it's a common typing for him because he has "depth." As for instincts, I could see sx/so or so/sx.

Kelly Clarkson: ESFP 6w7 so/sx

Mariah Carey: ESFJ 2w3 so/sx

Rihanna: ISFP 9w8 sx/sp

I wonder what Hilary Duff's would be. :thinking:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So many FPs.

Let's type the Backstreet Boys. That's the only pop group I've followed - mainly due to my sister and having being a teen during their peek.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lady Gaga doesn't come across as a Six to me. Neither does Katy Perry. Katy seems like a Seven in my eyes.