• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TV's "Alias" characters

IXTJ

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Alias is one of my next goals to add to my TV personality blog. It has been a while since I watched it--but I have watched every episode.

I haven't thought about it much. Do you agree with these?

Sydney Bristow:ISTP?
Jack Bristow:INTJ
Marcus Dixon:ISTJ
Arvin Sloane:INTJ
Marshall Flinkman:INTP
Michael Vaughn: I???
Eric Weiss: ISFP?
Julian Sark: INTP or J?
Will Tippin: ISFP?

Any feedback here?

IXTJ

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Surely someone must have watched this show?

Usehername

On a mission
Alias is one of my next goals to add to my TV personality blog. It has been a while since I watched it--but I have watched every episode.

I haven't thought about it much. Do you agree with these?

Sydney Bristow:ISTP?
Marcus Dixon:ISTJ
Arvin Sloane:INTJ
Marshall Flinkman:INTP
Michael Vaughn: I???
Eric Weiss: ISFP?
Julian Sark: INTP or J?
Will Tippin: ISFP?

Any feedback here?
I agree with
Jack: INTJ
Marshall: INTP
Sloane: INTx
and Vaughn as an introvert; an IxxJ.

Sydney is a tough character to type; she's slaved away and never gets enough sleep and her body gets beaten around and she always is there for her friends... she's always on top of things in her "fake" world and plays the part of the bank employee well. She fakes the ISFJ type very well, but I don't think the spy life of Sydney portrays the ISFJ type. That's a tough character to type--what's her NEEDING to hide parts of herself because of safety and protocol, and what's her naturally like that?
I don't know enough ISTPs to feel confident typing her as that (although I won't say she isn't). I'd say either ISTx or an xNFJ who can pwn the chameleon type. Tertiary Se of an eNFJ is plausible for her social skills + spyness.

I think she's more of an Fe type that has to bottle her feelings and angst alone because if she shares certain things she'll die, rather than her being a natural Fi type.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Sydney Bristow:ISFJ , as a spy ISTJ
Michael Vaughn: INTJ
Will Tippin: ISFP