• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

panic! at the disco

cheap

MBTI Type
F00D
Here's one video

YouTube - RollingStone.com Presents: Panic! at the Disco

the band are sitting in this order:
Spencer Jon
Ryan Brendon

the guesses i have so far are ryan: INFJ, brendon: ENxP jon: INFP spencer: ISTP

i actually don't have much experience with typing people so if anyone's bored i'd appreciate it greatly if you'd help me out. :)

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Haha because I actually love PATD I'll help you guess, though I'm not experienced in typing either...

Best guesses:

Ryan: INFP (broody, moody; writes most lyrics, reads a lot; kind of obsessed with this 'fairytale' type thing)

Brendon: ESFP (ADHD, natural performer, bubbly; picks up tunes and stuff really easily)

Jon: ISFP? (I dunno, what type makes a Myspace page for his cat? I think he's hilarious though, he could be an N.)

Spencer: ISTP?

It could help to read these, though most of them are Jon's
PATD Online [dot] COM | Panic At The Disco Online