• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

GLaDOS, HAL 9000 & other sentient AIs (fictional)

S

Society

how would you type GLaDOS (portal), black mesa (half-life), HAL 9000 (space odyssey), Marvin (hitchhiker's guide), R2D2 (star wars), or any other sentient computer you can think of?

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
GLaDOS =ENFJ
R2D2=ISTJ

I don't know others.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
:smile: How did you manage to misspell both of the AIs in the thread title? (I will fix.)

HAL seems ISTJ, I guess. GlaDOS seems ENFx. Not sure J or P. R2D2 could be ESFP? Hard to tell since he speaks bleep blork. C3PO seems INFJish.

W

WALMART

Hmmmm. I think the stereotypical portrayal is ISTJ, though the characters you've listed are those mold-breaking types which is always refreshing.

HAL probably went INTJ there at the end.

GLaDOS is probably.... ENFP?

R2-D2... INTP? Pretty mischievous, in his own little way.

Marvin is probably ISTP? FP? FJ? I'm not sure.

My favorite AI, HK-47:

I don't know, but he's awesome.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Daiiiiisy.... Daiiiiiisy... Give me your an... swer, do......

android-cry-20090825-199.jpg

Te-Fi
Hal9000 is a INTJ,as a INTJ,he (she?) is quite gentleman.What's wrong with that god damn human killed him?
I didn't play the game,but HK-47 looks like a ENTP.

That crazy bitch.:mad:

W

WALMART

Te-Fi
Hal9000 is a INTJ,as a INTJ,he (she?) is quite gentleman.What's wrong with that god damn human killed him?

That crazy bitch.:mad:

Some sadistic piece of my soul wants GLaDOS installed on my desktop.

Yes on HK-47. Makes me wonder how HAL would have solved the mission, were he ENTP...

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Some sadistic piece of my soul wants GLaDOS installed on my desktop.

Yes on HK-47. Makes me wonder how HAL would have solved the mission, were he ENTP...

I think is masochistic actually.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Te-Fi

Kill all the INTJ's say I!! He did a fine job.

By the way [MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION] what did you mean by Black Mesa? Isn't that just the name for the place where they conducted the research that created the original accident? Or have I missed some detail along the way?

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

By the way [MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION] what did you mean by Black Mesa? Isn't that just the name for the place where they conducted the research that created the original accident? Or have I missed some detail along the way?

Why kill all of INTJ's?:(

Black Mesa is a place name.

President John Henry Eden (Fallout 3) is an ENTJ.I helped him.

ZAX-JohnHenryEden.jpg

S

Society

isn't it the name of the central computer too? i never played the original half life 1 tbh, i just assumed that from portal's "still alive".