• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Song of Roland/Orlando Furioso characters

leectra

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
OK, this is maybe not so much popular culture, but there's a King Arthur thread on here, so I'm going to put this on.

Here are my guesses for characters in the overall charlemagne mythology, including Song of Roland, Orlando Furioso, etc:

Orlando/Roland: INFP. I have no idea about his enneagram type though.
Charlemagne: ENFP 3w4
Ganolen: INTJ 2w1
Oliver: ESTJ 1
Rinaldo/Renaud: ENFJ 8
Angelica: INFP 2 (at least in Orlando Innamorato. In Furioso she seems more INTJ 6w5)
Bradamante: ISFP 6
Ruggiero: ENTP 2w3
Marfisa: ISTP 3w4(though maybe 8?)
Astolfo: ENFP 7w8
Ferragut/Ferragus/Ferrau: ESFP 8
Milo/Milone/Miles d'Anglante (Orlando's father): ESFP 4w3
Girart de Vienne: ISFJ 6
Ranier(Oliver's father): ESTJ 8
Ogier the Dane: ISFP
Galerana/Galeana: INFP 2
Maugis/Malagise: INFJ 5

This stuff really isn't very well known nowadays, so probably no-one will have a clue what I'm on about. Oh, well..

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually have heard of it, but i have yet to getting around to reading it.