• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LucyHale?(prettylittleliars) videos

cassann

MBTI Type
Fi
i'm thinking enfp? esfp? infp?
xxfp

''I don't really believe in cliques - I think everyone can be friends with everyone.''

''I just love the thrill of performing on stage. I believe that singing is something I was put here to do.''

''I love Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert - they write from the heart. But it's hard to find a country music lover in L.A. None of my friends really listen to it, and they hate getting in the car with me because I just blast Taylor Swift.''

''I love movies like '500 Days of Summer' and 'Juno.' Something offbeat without the glamour and the makeup and the clothing.''

''I overanalyze things way too much, to the point where it affects my life. Like, when I'm talking to a boy, I'll overanalyze a text message he sent. And I have to think to myself, 'Just chill out. Some guy sent me a text message. That's all. Don't read something into it that's not there. Just be glad he sent you a text message!'''

''Operation smile is an organization that is very dear to my heart.''

''Thanks to everyone for your support on my career AND my happiness. It truly means the world.''

''It's really neat to get inside someone else's head and be someone else for a little bit. I also love working with different actors. The worst part...rejection isn't fun but it comes with the territory.''

''When I want to make my own music, I want to be completely involved. I want to make sure I know exactly what I want to do and I'm sorting that out and finding my sound. I love country music. I think I would want to make a country album, maybe.''

''I just want to make movies and maybe even produce TV later down the line, do some writing, maybe a tour with my music. And start a family! That's really important to me.''

''It's hard to come across a true country fan in L.A., but it's true that the fans are so loyal, once you're in their circle, you're in for your entire career. It just really speaks to me. Country music has so much soul and is so heartfelt. I think it's a perfect fit for me.''

''Surround yourself with the right people, and realize your own worth. Honestly, there are enough bad people out there in the world - you don't need to be your own worst enemy.''

''The acting part of me is not me. The music side is who I really am and what I want to talk about. It'll be hard for people to differentiate those different sides but I think it's possible. Once the music is out there, people will start to realize how serious I am about it rather than, 'Oh god, another actress making an album.''

''The image you see of me out in public is really different from who I am in real life.''

cassann

MBTI Type
Fi
I'd really like to know because i relate to her in some ways. would someone give it a shot?

Last edited: