• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Jason Silva? (His Philosophical System Included)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He has this idea of epic growth and expansion, using technology to make ourselves ever stronger and more powerful. It starts in the mind and flows into the world. He believes ideas hold the power to transform the globe, and all things beyond it. We are on a journey, one in which we develop monuments of our own making. The possibilities know no bounds. The whole world is open before us to be seen and shaped at will. We have emerged from evolutionary chaos, but with the right construct, it could be given focus and direct our ways towards supreme levels of progress. This universe has material elements that we can master and ultimately transcend. Our ultimate destiny is to become what we describe as divine. It will not be immediately achievable in our own lifetimes, but we can put these events into motion. This time will be hailed as the great transition from the terrestrial to the celestial. What we do know will determine the destination of our own divinity. The great chronicles in them any eons to come will flip back to this page we are now in the process of writing as the beginning of mankind's legendary tale.

RADICAL OPENNESS for TEDGlobal by @JasonSilva
Beginning of Infinity - A Mashup of techno-optimism!
UNIVERSE
The Transcension Hypothesis - What comes after the singularity?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Oy vey...

So is this what started it all?

Got here via Raptor's post -> Raptor's web page -> Jason Silva youtube video (at the bottom) -> Googling Jason Silva MBTI

lol [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION] [MENTION=5510]simulatedworld[/MENTION] [MENTION=9672]Robopop[/MENTION] [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION]

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
And one of the things about RaptorWizard is that... well, it's like... 98% of what he says, you'll be like :wtf:

But then, every once in a while, you'll see the hook, where you're look, "oooooohhh... that's where he took off from"

Like, all the seeming gibberish he's spouted over the last couple years makes way more sense in light of that Jason Silva video at the top...

As for "bunny" and everything else he's been saying recently... not gunna go there... but that video at least shines light on some of it...

not even going there bro

Yeah, that was my reaction too, but the first video was only 2:48 so I did end up watching it.

Like, all the seeming gibberish he's spouted over the last couple years makes way more sense in light of that Jason Silva video at the top...

As for "bunny" and everything else he's been saying recently... not gunna go there... but that video at least shines light on some of it...

It's still a pretty large jump to my mind. But yeah, Raptor's speech patterns seem pretty emulative of this guy (talking only about his videos here, I've always had a hard time reading his posts.)

As for Jason Silva's MBTI, I see tons of Fe/Ti, Ni trying to masquerade as Ne with the whole explosiveness factor and EJ > EP temperament. So I say ENFJ.

EDIT: Actually I don't know about Ni after all. Seems like a socionics alpha.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] Jason Silva I see as ENTJ, since He fits the "Visionary" archetype, then Presents His ideas in uber-charismatic fashion and bounces at All ends. It looks pseudo-NeTi as Senza says, but I see about 0 logic in His video beyond drawing implications from X to 8, like He's blowing bubbles rather than drawing equality for boxed problems, and possibly is even the extraverted Nietzsche.