• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Friedrich Nietzsche?

What type is Friedrich Nietzsche?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nietzsche - Human, All Too Human (Full BBC Documentary)
[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7314]Overman[/MENTION] might like this thread.
Here's some clues as to what Nietzsche's type could be:
1. He was a tenacious visionary oriented towards action.
2. He was counterphobic and challenged all convention.
3. He was a rationalist who proclaimed that God is dead.
4. He believed in independent values over the group.
5. He was very introspective and looked deeply inside.
6. He believed in self-mastery and rising ever higher.
7. His work was a foundation or a forge for the future.
8. His goal was to become a superman or Ubermensch.
9. He fused empirical logic with a mixture of mysticism.
10. Nietzsche is a prophet guiding our ways to freedom.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ (and I assume that it is the answer you want people to give.)

That's the answer I gave, but I'm interested to see what other people think. Personally, I think INTJ is an easy answer, but the enneagram and instincts are quite unclear, as they are with most thinkers we can't directly see.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i dont see how claiming that god is dead is referring to rationality, if it were, he would first need to define god and definition of god was not included in his idea of god being dead. anyways im pretty sure he was an INTJ

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
6w5 possibly.
His initial admiration and later rejection of Wagner reminds me of type 6s very unstable relationship with authorities.