• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Charlie Brooker (Black Mirror)

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I don't know if anyone outside of UK will have heard of this guy.

Anyway, he writes one of the few television programs I can watch, called Black Mirror.

He is also a journalist and TV presenter.

With an extremely bitter sense of humor.

Black Mirror is a very dark coemdy/sci-fi series with elements of horror. The tagline is "the future's broken" and each episode is based in a different version of the future, some very similar to ours, some very different, but all with some different technology which changes some or other aspect of life, in a fundamental way.

I am sure he is either ENTP or INTJ. The "vision" of the a horrific future and the fact he revels in it, but at the same time is sickened by it, seems INTJ. But the sense of humour in some way makes me think ENTP as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mirror_(TV_series)

Charlie Brooker comedy sketch:

Articles:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/charliebrooker

Hopefully someone has heard of him and can comment!

I

Infinite Bubble

I haven't watched many of the things he is in, but I always thought INTJ.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
i had think entp, but then i see he seem fi, so i think maybe enfp.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Ive always enjoyed Charlie Brooker. I'm not sure, he could even be an INTP in the spotlight.