• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aeon Flux?

Derpravity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, as someone who can't type others well at all, I'm curious if anyone here who's watched the Aeon Flux cartoons would take a stab at typing Trevor Goodchild and Aeon Flux.

They're two characters whose actions and motivations (and interactions) are really interesting, but they also represent really big philosophical ideas, so it makes sense to me if their being more like anthropomorphised concepts is a barrier to typing them. Or, for all I know, maybe they're caricaturey enough to make stereotype-typing very easy.

I am exceedingly curious, if anyone would like to try. Make my day? :)

yeghor

Reviving an old thread...

I haven't watched the cartoon but cartoon Trevor looks like ENFx and Aeon as ISTP.

I am also curious about their types in the movie if anyone still remembers.

Aeon - ISTP

Trevor Goodchild - ENFJ

Oren Goodchild - ISTJ

Rebel group - xxFPs