• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fight Club

Rune

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Marla seems like an obvious INFP to me, although she's definitely an unhealthy one.
Durden seems like an obvious ENTJ to me, He is an excellent commander, regularly shows his aggression physically, and he has that Ni confidence about him.
Narrator seems like an ISTJ to me. That's the best I can come up with for him, though.

Hannah Strachan

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'd guess Tyler was INFJ or maybe ENFJ. I don't really see any other possibilities...

Not sure about the main character. Maybe he's INFJ too (it's hard to tell because of his mental health problems).

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Watched the movie, the way I view it is that Edward Norton is an ISxP normally, and Tyler "alter-ego" is an ENxJ. I would go for ISFP and ENTJ being the more likely of the two, shadowing each other. Marla is nuts, I am gonna say she's a really screwed up ENxP, well definitely an Ne-Dom. Tyler never really understood her [in a sense], so I am going to say that is the Ne/Ni contrast between the two.

As for the rest of the fight club crew, I really dunno. I felt that I never got to see their full personalities/personas, as they weren't the main focal points. I enjoyed the movie, and may watch again in the future, and give a full analysis of the characters' types. This is just from the first watch.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Narrator - INFJ? Its hard to know if he is an Ni dom because of his personality disorder.
Tyler - ESTP. So much Se
Marla - ISxP

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tyler Durden - ESTP 7w8
Narrator/Jack - ISTJ (ESTP being his shadow functions could fit amazingly well with these two.)
Marla - ISxP? I could see the Ti but Fi as well.