• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Olivia Newton John type?

R

Riva

MBTI, Enneagram and Instinctual variant?

I haven't watched any interviews of her but from the videos I've seen of her she seems quite IxFJish. Either that or an ISFP.

Anyone? Especially curious as to what her enneagram type is. She seems simply feminine and 'stable'.

9w1? Or maybe an 1w9? I haven't read anything substantial on enneagrams mind you.

Also I am obsessed with this video -

Beautiful!

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFJ maybe. Her voice is amazing

R

Riva

ISFJ maybe. Her voice is amazing
Yes she has such an amazing voice. Add to it she looks really beautiful and she still does. Tall, lean, feminine beauty at its best. IsFJ is the bet I have too. However she seems quite firm and in control. Also lacks (from the appearance) the warmth isfjs seem to have. I'm wondering whether this is an enneagram effect. Most isfjs are e2s aren't they? So she probably isn't an e2. Either that or she is an infj.

R

Riva

Bumps the thread for selfish reasons. C'mon people.

I am beginning to feel certain she is a FJ.

IxFJ 2w3 maybe?
ExFJ 1w2 maybe?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes she has such an amazing voice. Add to it she looks really beautiful and she still does. Tall, lean, feminine beauty at its best. IsFJ is the bet I have too. However she seems quite firm and in control. Also lacks (from the appearance) the warmth isfjs seem to have. I'm wondering whether this is an enneagram effect. Most isfjs are e2s aren't they? So she probably isn't an e2. Either that or she is an infj.

If she is an ISFJ, 9 is likely as well.

R

Riva

If she is an ISFJ, 9 is likely as well.

Thank you for replying.

I watched a few of her interviews and from what I noticed she seems to be in control of situations and has a I'm going to put my foot down vibe to herself which isn't too 9sih. So I was thinking 1w9 or 2w1 or maybe even a 2w3.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for replying.

I watched a few of her interviews and from what I noticed she seems to be in control of situations and has a I'm going to put my foot down vibe to herself which isn't too 9sih. So I was thinking 1w9 or 2w1 or maybe even a 2w3.

Were they recent interviews or ones when she was younger?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bumps the thread for selfish reasons. C'mon people.

I am beginning to feel certain she is a FJ.

IxFJ 2w3 maybe?
ExFJ 1w2 maybe?

Could be a 4. But wing is hard to tell. With artists, (choreographers/wardrobe designers) everything visible and available is mostly a show and may not reveal her type.