• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Overly Obsessive Girlfreind Meme

Q

Qatie:)

Those of you who know who Laina is (the girl that did a parody of the justiv beiber song)
what do you think her MBTI is?
i just adore her and i think she is hilarious
to me she seems to be an ENTP, but she has the INFP sense of humor

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP, I think.

Standuble

I thought she was an NJ because of her DEATH STARE.

There are two ten hour videos of her staring - one with the maniacal smile (and the camera gradually zooming in closer and closer to her face) and the other staring with an emotionless yet very stern face, the eyes burning into your soul. I don't think an INFP could pull off those effects (it would end up being a more zoned out, dreamy stare.) Those videos freaked me out.

sorenx7

There are two ten hour videos of her staring - one with the maniacal smile (and the camera gradually zooming in closer and closer to her face) and the other staring with an emotionless yet very stern face, the eyes burning into your soul. I don't think an INFP could pull off those effects (it would end up being a more zoned out, dreamy stare.) Those videos freaked me out.

I don't know what type she is, but I also doubt she is an INFP.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not even going to attempt to watch this.

Stupid people are entitled to create stupid internet-memes if they so desire.

I'm also entitled to completely ignore it.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Wait, did she stare for ten hours straight (twice) or did she take a picture and just make a video of it which takes ten hours?

Standuble

Wait, did she stare for ten hours straight (twice) or did she take a picture and just make a video of it which takes ten hours?

I am certain it is the latter :) It's a few seconds of footage on a loop which is continuously repeating. It concludes with an explanation that it was her blinking :)

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am certain it is the latter :) It's a few seconds of footage on a loop which is continuously repeating. It concludes with an explanation that it was her blinking :)

I was beginning to worry about her mental state.:D

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are correct. ENTP.