• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Django Unchained!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Django: ISTP 8w7>6w5>3w4 Sx/Sp
Dr. Schultz: ENTP 7w6>3w2>8w9 Sp/So
Brunhilde: ISFP 9w8>6w7>2w3 Sx/Sp
Calvin: ESTP 7w?>3w2>8w7 So/Sx
Steven: ESTJ 6w5>8w7>2w3 So/Sp

tine5

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Great film, I saw it today!
Django: ISTP
Dr. Schultz: ENxP or ENFJ
Brunhilde: ISFx
Calvin: ESTP
Steven: ESTJ

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
@OP How can you type Brunhilde? She barely gets lines.

Agree about Drjango and Schultz.

Steven, is an enigma, his public face is very different to his real personality, and he seems to have good intuition about how to play and manipulate people. ExFJ?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

Django: ISTP 8w7 Sx/Sp
Dr. Shultz: ENTP 7w6 Sp/So (but I thought he had a 9w8 gut fix)
Calvin: ESTP 7w8 So/Sp

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha Django ISTP 8w7!?

Well, he was a survivor, had lightning-fast instincts, and deadly precision in the hunt; slaughtering all resistence like animals!

He was very independent and good at finding efficient solutions to problems as well, so the combined skill and forcefullness seem to be very much in line with ISTP 8w7.

Django was a true rebel gangster!

Justice was done by his hand to all those white devils and their sadistic torture schemes!

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Haha Django ISTP 8w7!?

Well, he was a survivor, had lightning-fast instincts, and deadly precision in the hunt; slaughtering all resistence like animals!

He was very independent and good at finding efficient solutions to problems as well, so the combined skill and forcefullness seem to be very much in line with ISTP 8w7.

Django was a true rebel gangster!

Justice was done by his hand to all those white devils and their sadistic torture schemes!

Umm...yeah.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So we're all agreed cool. Django is ISTP

No one had better ruin it and say infj or some shit

The only reason INFJ would even be conceivable is if you took one of those retarded function nazis and they would be like, "lolol he looks ISTP because of NiTi loop"!

Seriously though, if someone did say INFJ, I would start farting lightning bolts and burping rainbows!

But, just for the sake of open-mindedness, let's see if any of the INFJs on my friends list think Django could be INFJ - or if the answer still stays ISTP:
[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] [MENTION=17164]iNtrovert[/MENTION] [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] [MENTION=6163]ReadingRainbows[/MENTION]

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
The only reason INFJ would even be conceivable is if you took one of those retarded function nazis and they would be like, "lolol he looks ISTP because of NiTi loop"!

Seriously though, if someone did say INFJ, I would start farting lightning bolts and burping rainbows!

But, just for the sake of open-mindedness, let's see if any of the INFJs on my friends list think Django could be INFJ - or if the answer still stays ISTP:
[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] [MENTION=17164]iNtrovert[/MENTION] [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] [MENTION=6163]ReadingRainbows[/MENTION]

No way in hell is he INFJ. He used way too much Se to be an INFJ. Plus, he pretty much never used Ni in the entire movie. INFJ is a shitty typing for him.

R

Riva

If someone asked me to point out an obvious undeniable ENTP on movies I would point out to Dr.Shultz. He is a classic ENTP. (The Dark Knight's Joker would have been my first option but he is a psychopath and it's incredibly confusing to type them.) Are you sure about his instinctual variant? I thought he was a so/sx. I am getting incredibly inconfident in typing instinctual variants since late. Also I thought hi gut fix was 9w8.

Calvin - ESTP 7w8 I thought. I can't see much 7w6 in him. I am of course comparing him to Milly Ashford (Code Geass). Either that or he could be a cp e6?

Steven - I was confused. Yes ESTJ sounds good.

Django - ISTP probably. Hmmm you sure about his enneagram type? Dammit now I am beginning to confuse types between 7w8 and 8w7. He doesn't seem to have a need to control the environment or people around him doesn't he? Well maybe because he was a slave he didn't have much options?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION]
Sexual 7s are loose, carefree, talkative and witty; Django is reserved, instinctual and more serious. in retrospect, I've changed my mind to 8w7 Sp/Sx

R

Riva

[MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION]
Sexual 7s are loose, carefree, talkative and witty; Django is reserved, instinctual and more serious. in retrospect, I've changed my mind to 8w7 Sp/Sx

For Shultz?

I could even see 9w8 as his core but 8w7? Can you provide a few points on as to why you would think he is a 8w7? I could even imagine 8w9 over 8w7.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For Shultz?
I could even see 9w8 as his core but 8w7? Can you provide a few points on as to why you would think he is a 8w7? I could even imagine 8w9 over 8w7.
nooo, for Django :tongue: