• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP Quote Of The Day

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Wouldn't it be neat if we could grow ears on our balls?"

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mal, that is the single dumbest most retarded quote I have ever read on this forum, and up there for one of the worst things in this infinite and miserable existence.

Maybe our teeth should have tongues gushing out of them, or maybe our poop should be covered in blood, or maybe even our piss can catch fire upon release. There is no end to the idiocy.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mal, that is the single dumbest most retarded quote I have ever read on this forum, and up there for one of the worst things in this infinite and miserable existence.

Maybe our teeth should have tongues gushing out of them, or maybe our poop should be covered in blood, or maybe even our piss can catch fire upon release. There is no end to the idiocy.

I swear I'm not even trying to make the entire ENTP genre look bad. But I am getting annoyed by the ENTP babble in class. This guy sitting in front of me won't shut up unless he gets too bored to talk anymore.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In class? What subject brought that about?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In class? What subject brought that about?

The kiddies are just babbling blah blah blah in between break and class, before the trainer comes back in the room.

Every day I go there, I am constantly reminded of why I hated school so long ago.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Today I reminded Mr. ENTP about growing ears on his balls. And he said as long as they couldn't hear; and he then noted that the worst thing down there would be a nose.

REALLLLLY? Mr. ENTP, you are so clever and smart...

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh those ENTPs!:D I have one sitting beside me in math class with her friend (whose type I'm not fully sure about, though I'm thinking she might be ENTP as well). The two can't stop laughing - and about the most random stuff (otherwise they wouldn't be laughing so much). Otherwise they're nice people.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I swear I'm not even trying to make the entire ENTP genre look bad. But I am getting annoyed by the ENTP babble in class. This guy sitting in front of me won't shut up unless he gets too bored to talk anymore.

Oh those ENTPs!:D I have one sitting beside me in math class with her friend (whose type I'm not fully sure about, though I'm thinking she might be ENTP as well). The two can't stop laughing - and about the most random stuff (otherwise they wouldn't be laughing so much). Otherwise they're nice people.

Obviously, carrying on loudly while in class is rude. I won't do it. ENTPs aren't the only ones who do that though. I'm thinking it's a maturity/decency thing more than anything.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Obviously, carrying on loudly while in class is rude. I won't do it. ENTPs aren't the only ones who do that though. I'm thinking it's a maturity/decency thing more than anything.

It's generally an ExxP thing, I think. :D

But, you're right, it has to do with maturity as well. A lot of other people in the class do it (I'm surrounded by ESFPs and ESTPs everywhere :D), however these two have their distinctive quality to it - some sort of Ne youthfulness.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wouldn't it be neat if women could grow balls on their ears?

Nicki

Retired
An ENTP I knew in most of my classes had people sign a petition to have salami serve as our government.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An ENTP I knew took a piss in his sister's beer. So she got back at him by poisoning his Coke. Rat poison.

Standuble

"Wouldn't it be great if we converted the entire Earth's core into a gigantic, nuclear fusion powered artificial intelligence who controls the gravity on Earth? We can take bets on how long it takes until the AI decides to kill us all."

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You guys are just functionist towards Ne.

I remember the Ne jokes I used to make with my INTJ friend; he followed along quite well. "The Teddy Bear Conspiracy". I think you can imagine the rest from there.

In either case, Ne Pride World Wide!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"I wish I had a strait jacket to wear just because it's so cool."

Stumblebum

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7x8
Instinctual Variant
sp
I must say, these ENTP quotes are endlessly hilarious.

My INTP/ENTP hybrid of a friend just messaged me an update on how school is going:

"In chemistry, we're doing a lab on how long I can go without shoot myself."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did the same fellow say that?

I'd really like to meet him.

Yes, and I've worked alongside him since Dec. 3, 2012. Around the third day he was yelled at for sleeping during a training lecture. I try to make him crack up at least once a day.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Oh I thought this was a thread about quotes.

here's mine
"you can do anything if you can survive the consequences."

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
"Wouldn't it be great if we converted the entire Earth's core into a gigantic, nuclear fusion powered artificial intelligence who controls the gravity on Earth? We can take bets on how long it takes until the AI decides to kill us all."

That doesn't seem to make sense. Something about information theory ? Seems fishy.