• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fleetwood Mac

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone have guesses for of the members of Fleetwood Mac?

I'm leaning towards:

Stevie Nicks: ENFJ
Lindsey Buckingham: IxTP
Mick Fleetwood: ESFP
Christine McVie: INFJ
John McVie: ISFP

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good job
i 'd like to see someone contrive better
not likely, though

sprint race

Anyone have guesses for of the members of Fleetwood Mac?

I'm leaning towards:

Stevie Nicks: ENFJ
Lindsey Buckingham: IxTP
Mick Fleetwood: ESFP
Christine McVie: INFJ

Mick Fleetwood seems kind of eccentric, so i think ENFP is more likely. Also Stevie Nicks seems more INFJ to me. However i totally agree with the others, including not being able to determine in my mind whether buckingham is INTP or ISTP.

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
Lindsey Buckingham: INTP
Stevie Nicks: ESFJ
Mick Fleetwood: ENFP
Christine McVie: IS**

I listed them in order of my certainty. I'm not certain what Christine is, but I'm most confident about Lindsey.