• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

elehci

MBTI Type
intj
Has anyone read/ watched this?

Reborn - ENTJ
Tsuna - ISFP
Gokudera - ENTJ
Yamamoto - ISFP
Ryohei - ESTP

Kyoko - ISFJ
Haru - ESTP
I-Pin - INFx
Lambo - ESFP
Maman - ESFP
Basil - INFP

Hibari - INTJ

Mukuro - ENTP
Chrome - INFP
Ken - ESTP
Chikusa - ISTx

Dino - ENxP
Romario - INFJ

Futa - INFJ
Bianchi - INFJ

Byakuran - ENTx
Spanner - INTP
Shouichi - INFP

Enma - INFP
Adelheid - ISTJ

Xanxus - ENTJ
Squalo - ESTJ
Belphegor - xSTP

... There are too many characters in this. Any thoughts on the types above? :)

Merry Mary

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is an old forum...I hope someone reads this.

There are a few I agree with, however I do have a few different ideas on typology for some characters.
The ones I agree with are:
  • Reborn-ENTJ
  • Ryouhei-ESTP
  • Young Lambo-ESFP
  • Chikusa-ISTJ
  • Ken-ESTP
  • Futa-INFJ
  • Byakuran-ENTP
  • Spanner-INTP
  • Squalo-ESTJ
  • Belphegor-xSTP (deranged crazy is a bit too difficult to entirely pinpoint)
The ones I have a differing view upon are:
  • Tsuna-INFP
    While I understand the reasoning to type him as an ISFP, there are keys hinting towards a more intuitive personality for Tsuna. After all, intuition is one of the greatest skills bestowed upon the Vongola family bosses.
  • Gokudera-IXXJ
    It is difficult to see Gokudera as an extrovert. Throughout the entire series, it shows his lack of need for social interaction. He even goes so far as to avoid people or shout at them to go away. Also, I find it difficult to pinpoint him as an SF, NF, or NT. ST seems out of proportion due to his ability to give off more of a childish anger instead of a calculated one (and NT's can give such an attitude when in a bad mood).
  • Yamamoto-ENFP
    This one, I apologize, but I disagree with most. Yamamoto is such an extrovert that it hurts. He is very social, and he loves to work with a sports team and be the leader. His fighting skills also reveal an intuitive personality, like Goku from Dragon Ball Z (who is also an ENFP).
  • Kyoko-ESFJ
    I personally contemplated on this for a long time for if she was an ISFJ or ESFJ. However, I have come to the conclusion that she is an ESFJ after reading descriptions of both--
    ESFJ "Strongly value harmony and security and tend to avoid conflict. They are warm-hearted, popular, and interested in serving others. Sociable and great team players, they are concerned with practical matters and connecting with people.
    ISFJ "Always willing to lend a hand. Altruistic, empathetic, and self-sacrificing. Usually patient, good with their hands, and hard workers. They are observant and curious, as well as sensitive and friendly. They don't mind working behind the scenes without recognition."
    They state in the first episode that Kyoko is a popular girl in school, and appears as a warm individual. However, Reborn also shows her and Haru their lack of empathy in the future arc when they go on strike. Also, she does not come off as the type to be "observant". She took forever to put two and two together, after all.
  • Haru-ExFP
    Haru is a lover of all things creative, but she often goes to the case of being insane in an emotional tendency. She goes so far as to crazily stalk for love, and she can be melodramatic. These personality attributes shout more of a "feeler" than a "thinker".
  • Mukuro-INTJ
    Mukuro reminds me much of Lelouch (an INTJ) from Code Geass. Analytical, cocky, arrogant, and is willing to withstand people so long as he can use them. He can be manipulative, and he is proud when his expectations of his followers are met. Despite what some may believe, some INTJs also do have a soft side, as seen when he talks to Chrome. While it is never concrete on if he does it as a matter of manipulation or compassion, it can be safe to say it is a bit of both.
  • Chrome-ISFJ
    If you have come this far, then you have read the ISFJ description. Her introversion is high, as well as her feeling. However, her judging is more dominant than any perceiving characteristic. While ISFPs avoid conflict on a high basis (as noted from personal experiences with ISFPs both healthy and unhealthy), ISFJs are more willing to help (even if they are also not fans of conflicts). She develops a strong ability to stand up for her friends and is willing to become independent from Mukuro so she could protect him. In addition, from personal experience with INTJs and ENTJs, INTJs can be more sly and stealthy, while ENTJs sometimes too blatantly state their motives.
  • Dino-ENFJ
    Very evidently a feeler. He is much like Tsuna in some ways, but he also shows more order and coordination in his mental process--so he does not come off as much of an ENFP. I have also seen him typed as an ENFJ in other sites.
  • Hibari-INTP
    INTJs and INTPs have similar minds. However, if possible, INTPs will be incredibly lazy. They will be fierce when the time calls for it, but aside from that they enjoy sleep and relaxation (being friends with two and related to another, it seems like they always talk about desire more sleep and relaxation). Hibari is usually seen sleeping or having a lazy appearance to him. Also, his relationship with Mukuro shows he is the obvious underling that believes he is closer to beating the INTJ than they actually are.
  • Shoichi-INFJ
    INFJs are also master manipulators, next to INTJs. They can create a facade and live it well, if need be. However, if their facade goes against their inner emotions, it can hit them on a physical matter if it is not emotionally expressed. Remember when Shoichi kept on having stomach aches? And how it seemed to have stopped when he no longer had to play as a bad guy? INFP's are similar, but they are "more laid back and relaxed", which is never an emotion given off by Shoichi. He seems to be more uptight and anxious.
  • Xanxus-INXJ
    Hard to entirely type. His motives come from a dark emotion of anger, but it can also mean he feels enraged by the actions committed by his adopted father that inconveniences him. There are many ways to take on that argument. However, he does come off as an introvert. He is constantly feeling suffocated in a sea of colleagues, which is why he would fight alone and be alone whenever he gets the chance. He also acts violently due to his lack of mental energy, feeling personally drained (though there's always that chance that he's just a huge...jerk)

Feel free to argue against my reasons, as it is definitely required for me. Some types you put down I did not discuss due to not having enough current reflection on the particular character or not reading the manga. I will list down other character that were not listed, as well.

• Adult Lambo-ISXP (as he was not entirely a developed individual when he was a five year old child, it was bound for him to change his personality at least a little)
  • Skull-ESFP
  • Gamma-ENFP
  • Genkishi-IXTJ
  • Lussuria-ESFX
  • Fran (or Flan)-INTP
  • Colonnello-ESTJ
  • Daemon Spade-INTJ
  • Yumi-ISFJ
  • Verde-INTJ
  • Luce-EXFJ
  • Aria-ENFJ
  • Asari-EXFJ
  • Giotto-ENFJ
  • Nana-ENFP
  • Lampo-ISXP
  • Lal Mirch-INTP
  • Fon-INXX
  • Mammon (or Viper)-INTJ
  • Alaude-IXTJ
  • Knuckle-ENFX
  • G-ISFJ
  • Iemitsu-ESXJ
  • Hana-ENFJ

Last edited:

sting

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
tsuna-isfj
reborn-entp
gokudura-istp
yamamoto-enfj
hibari-intj
ryohei-estp
lambo-xsfp
murko-infj

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yamamoto is definitely ENFP, I agree with Marry May wholeheartedly. Tsuna I always thought was ISFP but maybe I was wrong and he's INFP idk. Gotta analyze him more.