• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Against my better judgement, I decided to check out this show. Normally I hate things like this, but it's actually pretty entertaining. I haven't watched much of it and I suck at typing, so this is all I have...

"Mama" (June) - ET and a definite lack of Fe
"Sugar Bear" (Mike, the dad) - I
"Chickadee" (Anna) - possibly I
"Chubbs" (Jessica) - possibly I
"Pumpkin" (Lauryn) - E
"Honey Boo Boo (Alana) - E

I may or may not update this.

Nicki

Retired
Honey Boo Boo seems like a funny girl. I agree with you, she's definitely an E. I'm not too fond of the mom.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I do find it somewhat amusing, but at the same time this twisted carnival of horror is also quite depressing.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I do find it somewhat amusing, but at the same time this twisted carnival of horror is also quite depressing.

I thought something like this before I watched the actual show. However, once you really take a look at them, they're a very loving family. It isn't another John and Kate fiasco. They care for each other, even if they have a funny way of showing it. Their "fights" are nothing more than lighthearted jabs anyone has with their friends. (Unless something major happens later on in the season that I am not aware of). The mother accepts and supports the daughter, even if she made the mistake of getting pregnant at 15. I also caught a glimpse of gay acceptance. To add to it all, they like to have fun and enjoy life no matter what other people think. They're a great bunch of people, even if they are rude, unattractive, and ignorant.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love this show and I don't care what anyone else thinks of it. honey boo boo is a baby ESFP in training.