• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tom Cruise

A

Anew Leaf

CRZY

or

SITH (as evidenced by his electrocution of Oprah)

Q4T

Oh, come on -- that was what, seven years ago???

He has shown no such signs of power since then. It is likely that it was a genetic anomaly that has since quieted and dissipated. If the boy had Jedi powers, they would have no doubt manifested themselves since then.

Once cray, always at least a half cup o' cray, my jenniest of the jennies.

P.S. Also, Scientology....

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Once cray, always at least a half cup o' cray, my jenniest of the jennies.

P.S. Also, Scientology....

I didn't say he wasn't crazy.
I just don't think he is a Sith. :vader1:

W

WALMART

Oh, come on -- that was what, seven years ago???

He has shown no such signs of power since then. It is likely that it was a genetic anomaly that has since quieted and dissipated. If the boy had Jedi powers, they would have no doubt manifested themselves since then.

The most powerful Sith rarely do.

Do not underestimate the power of the dark side.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WHY IS IT THAT ANY GUY THAT LIKES TO HAVE SEX IS AUTOMATICALLY LABELED AN XXSP?? JESUS CHRIST!

No, it's just that SPs are the only ones that jump up and down on couches at inappropriate times.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The most powerful Sith rarely do.
Do not underestimate the power of the dark side.

I'm not trying to estimate the power of the dark side.
I'm trying to estimate the power of Tom Cruise.

W

WALMART

Well, he's currently free.
you could be his #4. (If you get married in Maryland.)

I have always dreamt of being a house-husband. I don't know if I could deal with the galactic conquest, though.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have always dreamt of being a house-husband. I don't know if I could deal with the galactic conquest, though.

Maybe you could just marry him for a few months, then divorce because he's always out taking over planets instead of spending time at home. negligence, abandonment, all that jazz...

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
BEHOLD TOM CRUISE THE UNICORN!