• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jane Fonda

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ 3w4 Sx/So?

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
She always seemed like a EXTJ to me. She's quite a force of nature.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She always seemed like a EXTJ to me. She's quite a force of nature.

I could see that, though 3w4 Sx/So by itself is pretty force of nature. her personality is more ExTJ-ish, but for some reason I think I see Fe in her

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I could see that, though 3w4 Sx/So by itself is pretty force of nature. her personality is more ExTJ-ish, but for some reason I think I see Fe in her
Could be.

I'm not 100% sure about enneagram. 3w4 seems like a strong possibility, but so does 8w7 or 1w2.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5871]Southern Kross[/MENTION] [MENTION=14498]Cloud of Thunder[/MENTION]
I think you guys were right about 1w2. I watched a few more interviews and it's become more apparent (it's less obvious at first because she is Sx/So)

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think you guys were right about 1w2. I watched a few more interviews and it's become more apparent (it's less obvious at first because she is Sx/So)
Well, it would fit with her hard core activist streak. But other types can be activists too (6w7s often are, for example) so I wouldn't say it's entirely a deciding factor for me.

I think you are right about sx/so, though.