• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which comedian do you most identify with?

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
I want to know if there is a correlation between personal type and the type of comedians you enjoy.

My personal favorite comedian is Louis CK.

This could also be a discussion about the type of comedians I guess.

Apostolos

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stewart Lee seems very smart and funny. I didn't know him but I made a quick google search. He seems to appreciate Eddie Izzard's humour: "Performers like Eddie Izzard are very good at making it feel spontaneous by giving the impression that things have just occurred to him." [1] I also find his (generally negative) opinion about Jimmy Carr interesting. [2] What Jimmy Carr's personality type would be?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bill Hicks.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I like several comedians, but if I had to choose one I identify with, I think it'd be Gracie Allen.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also find his (generally negative) opinion about Jimmy Carr interesting. [2] What Jimmy Carr's personality type would be?
He's crass/shocking because he doesn't know how to be funny: Probably INTJ.
This is gross, you have been warned, but check out ~5:00. He actually has the cheek to criticise his audience for being amused at "the most offensive joke ever". What a cock.
People say "oh he's being ironic".
Joke's on you.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
you got offended, didnt ya?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If rolling your eyes counts as taking offense, then sure.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Some of my favourite ones have already been mentioned...ie: Steward Lee, Charlie Brooker, (newswipe and screenwipe are brilliant) and Eddie Izzard.

I dont really share an affinity with any of them though, because, apart from online through vent....and even then rarely, I dont really have a particularly good sense of humour.

Im either on or off. If it was consistant then maybe...

Also deep down I take things far too seriously.