• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nina Dobrev

.dianna

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
What do you think Nina's type is? She seems like an SJ. :)

Quotes:

"I think everyone’s dream is to be an actress, but I never really thought it was going to happen. Now that it’s happening, it’s incredible. I do a lot of other things, too. I’m not stuck in this little world. I’m aware that we’re in the middle of an economic crisis in the U.S. There’s a lot going on in the world, and I’m really happy and excited about what I have and I don’t take it for granted. I’m pretty lucky."

"Every role is a challenge. I want to keep doing everything… I want to try to do things that aren’t similar to one another."

“The first time I was on the cover of Seventeen, the cover line said 'Nina: Why she wouldn’t date any of her co-stars.' And then cut to two years later…it's funny that I said that, but you know what? It was honestly what I believed at the time. I didn’t want to be dating one of my costars—my goal on the show was to be professional. But sometimes you can’t help who you have a connection with, and you can only fight it for so long—which I did for a really, really long time.”

Interviews:

I would love to hear anyone's opinion.

.dianna

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
...I also saw her typed her as an INFJ a few times.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's a 6w7 So/Sx, perhaps an ESFJ or ISFJ.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
You cannot type people that way correctly.

Even accidentally you may type correctly in 1/16 of cases. :)

My typing abbilities fit my needs because they give good correleation between theory of typology and what I see on practice, mostly I get correct predictions about peoples' behaviour and abbilities. There is no objective proof I type wrong often (only ~10% of avarage mistake, I suppose), and there is no objective proof someone types significantly better than me. Honestly, I think I'm the best typer today, lol :)

You may try to feel intuitively types' traits looking at videos with examples in my list. But you should take types descriptions from Socionics sources, they are more correct, especially for introverted types. After such studding practice you may try to type by this method and maybe then you'll change opinion about it. It's rather popular method amoung Socionics users, and definetely not worse than speculative reasoning on very limited and questionable information from texts and biographies.