• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hillary Clinton, TJ?

Hillary Clinton

• INTJ

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Not TJ

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Franz

MBTI Type
enfp
So H. Clinton supposedly identified as INTJ but no one has a source. This is highly suspect, people.

Ok, so, what types do you think she all is? Let's get it together into a poll, please.

INTJ (as she supposedly self-identified as, yet no one has any sources)
ENTJ (as Keirsey says)
ISTJ (as I personally lean towards)
ESTJ (as Celebritytypes says)

Admins: Hope this is okay. You may want to merge thread.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why are you consistently bringing up the question about a source?

I have trouble recalling any celebrity for whom there is actual quoted source that they've taken a test. Basically, these threads are rarely about self-identified types, it's always just people discussing what type they think someone is (and hopefully why). And even if Hillary did take a test, did it mean the test was correct or administered correctly, etc? It doesn't really much seem to make a difference.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why are you consistently bringing up the question about a source?

I have trouble recalling any celebrity for whom there is actual quoted source that they've taken a test. Basically, these threads are rarely about self-identified types, it's always just people discussing what type they think someone is (and hopefully why). And even if Hillary did take a test, did it mean the test was correct or administered correctly, etc? It doesn't really much seem to make a difference.
^ This.

It's why the whole Popular Culture and Type subforum can be a bit suspect, sometimes, especially when real people come up; we're never getting their actual self-typing, we're never getting their thoughts on the test and how they relate to it. Much of the time, they never even show their true selves to the public. (This is ESPECIALLY the case with politicians.)

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6
ISTJ makes the most sense to me.

Franz

MBTI Type
enfp
Been researching her more. Doesn't seem NTJ to me at all. She seems like very intelligent person who never the less goes by things as they are. STJ but E or I? That is less clear.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She appears clear-as-day Te primary to me. I'm leaning towards ENTJ. Characteristic Te dominance was a pretty clear trait in her from early childhood. Check out 3:06 of the video where she talks about how she met BC. This was totally in character for her - not surprising at all. This seems quite unlikely from an INTJ or ISTJ:

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Check out 3:06 of the video where she talks about how she met BC. This was totally in character for her - not surprising at all. This seems quite unlikely from an INTJ or ISTJ:

Dunno about unlikely, but definitely not impossible. I've made similarly ballsy moves in my dating life, and I'm definitely introverted. :yes:

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dunno about unlikely, but definitely not impossible. I've made similarly ballsy moves in my dating life, and I'm definitely introverted. :yes:

It's certainly possible. The main difference would be that an INTJ would probably deliberate on it and have to work up some nerve to do it. An ENTJ would just do it. I get the distinct impressions that's how it went down. Based on one event it's hard to be too sure, but looking at a consistent pattern since childhood it makes a pretty strong case for ENTJ.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's certainly possible. The main difference would be that an INTJ would probably deliberate on it and have to work up some nerve to do it. An ENTJ would just do it. I get the distinct impressions that's how it went down. Based on one event it's hard to be too sure, but looking at a consistent pattern since childhood it makes a pretty strong case for ENTJ.

I should say Te primary - could be ESTJ as well.

karmacoma

Keirsey and Niednagel are correct, IMO - ENTJ through and through. Intuitive vision and high extrovert energy, along with unmistakable TJ controlling authority. This woman doesn't just want to hide in the background like an introvert or hang loose like an indecisive P - she has ideas to implement and stuff to do, whether we like them or not.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I've heard the thing about her testing as an INTJ too. You know what that means....... she is likely one of the xxTJ types that ends up so often being indicated as an INTJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who cares about Hillary Clinton? Who cares about that horrible ugly bitch?