• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hillary Clinton supposedly identifying as INTJ

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not telling people where to give money, but if there is to be a spotlight shed on me, then I'd like to direct that spotlight onto causes I think are worthy or onto interesting, progressive figures. Because that's what matters.
~Scarlett Johansson

Okay. So Bill Clinton's type matters to Scarlett Johansson. Glad we cleared THAT up. :D

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
If you look up "ESFP" in a dictionary, there is a picture of Bill Clinton..

...literally: His picture is used in the Wikipedia article on ESFPs and has been for years.

And rightfully so. He is literally the ESFP hero. After all, I think that most ESFP's have the negative stereotype of being complete dumb ass. I think most people think of the ESFP as like a Micheal Kelso from "That 70's Show". He definitely paints them in a better light.

F

FigerPuppet

Billy C is clearly an INTP.

6a00d8341c7c7d53ef0120a55cb3e5970b-250wi

Jaguar

I don't see INTP in Bill I-feel-your-pain-so-I'm-a-door-to-door-whore Clinton.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No no no, look at that picture. It totally proves he has to be an INTP. That's what the back of the "E-Z Bake Type Theory" box said!

wolfy

awsm
I see Bill as more esfp than enfp. There were are a couple of other interesting posts in this thread. That sfp do better without planning was one that got me thinking. I was just thinking this morning how I haven't really planned much beyond a direction but things have turned out fairly well in general. I just tend to accumulate skills and experience in the direction I want to go and adapt as I go.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah?? That is interesting... I plan constantly...the plans are constantly changing but the instinct to plan everything is always there... Well not everything... Not in a j way anyway haha but future plans or ideas

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hillary - estj
Bill -esfp

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hillary - estj
Bill -esfp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you look up "ESFP" in a dictionary, there is a picture of Bill Clinton..

...literally: His picture is used in the Wikipedia article on ESFPs and has been for years.

I looked it up. Here is the definition I found:

ESFP's are the least intellectual of all 16 Myers Briggs personality types. They are outgoing and friendly but are absolutely useless and retarded. The highest existence an ESFP can aspire to is a job in data entry but that doesnt bother them because they are too busy drawing with crayons.

ESFP's include Homer Simpson, anyone who repeated an elementary grade, Marilyn Monroe.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=esfp

I can see Hilary as an ESTJ and Bill as an ESFP. If Hillary is an INTJ, I cannot imagine Bill being an ESFP though.

Edit: Oh and here is a one more definition:

INTJ - Personality type from Myers Briggs. Otherwise known as the Mastermind. INTJ's are emotionless juggernauts that have no respect for you and don't care if you don't like them.

INTJ's include God, Dr. Gregory House, Michelle Obama, James Bond, and Einstein.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Urban Dictionary is a fine source on typology theory, but I strongly disagree with their celebrity typing.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
haha! whaaa?? why's that make ya so happy?? that's funny...

The reason being is that everyone else on the site kept saying stupid shit, like "Why does it matter?". Then, you actually backed up my opinion. Thank you

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I looked it up. Here is the definition I found:

ESFP's are the least intellectual of all 16 Myers Briggs personality types. They are outgoing and friendly but are absolutely useless and retarded. The highest existence an ESFP can aspire to is a job in data entry but that doesnt bother them because they are too busy drawing with crayons.

ESFP's include Homer Simpson, anyone who repeated an elementary grade, Marilyn Monroe.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=esfp

I can see Hilary as an ESTJ and Bill as an ESFP. If Hillary is an INTJ, I cannot imagine Bill being an ESFP though.

Edit: Oh and here is a one more definition:

INTJ - Personality type from Myers Briggs. Otherwise known as the Mastermind. INTJ's are emotionless juggernauts that have no respect for you and don't care if you don't like them.

INTJ's include God, Dr. Gregory House, Michelle Obama, James Bond, and Einstein.

lol, of course you are going to find definitions like that in urbandictionary. LMAO!