• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the personality type of artist Damien Hirst?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Derivative commercial bullshit type. Whichever one that is.

Within

Permabanned
No idea about his type, but few artists have gone so far to please my eyes in order to turn around and insulting them.

Oh, and an artist that have interns finishing up their work should not refer to themselves as such.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate to make a stereotypical call, but I'm forced to go with ISFP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"I don't think there are answers, I think there are only questions. And I think it's up to the viewers to decide what the answers are." Damien Hirst

He's too conceptual to be ISFP, so I'll change it to ISTP.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP works for me. Doesn't seem very extroverted, or remotely N.
Thanks you for your valuable input. you shall henceforth be known as the arrogant, insulting, type.:dry:
Henceforth?
I thought you had me on ignore? Why do you insist on following me around like a demented rabid puppy? You do realise you made no contribution to the thread at all, right? Aside from your lame trolling. What do you hope to gain from your obsession with me?

It's not as if my assessment of Hirst's value as an artist is even controversial. Though it comes as no surprise that you're a massive fan of that kind of detritus.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
ISTP works for me. Doesn't seem very extroverted, or remotely N.

Henceforth?
I thought you had me on ignore? Why do you insist on following me around like a demented rabid puppy? You do realise you made no contribution to the thread at all, right? Aside from your lame trolling. What do you hope to gain from your obsession with me?

It's not as if my assessment of Hirst's value as an artist is even controversial. Though it comes as no surprise that you're a massive fan of that kind of detritus.

I have no opinion of the artist.
My assessment of your post(s) is accurate, and always will be until you're permabanned.
Good riddance in advance.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have no opinion of the artist.
My assessment of your post(s) is accurate, and always will be until you're permabanned.
Good riddance in advance.

I saw the post you replied to. I'm not following anybody, I'm responding with a type call about an artist I never heard of before today. And I'm just glad he/she/it (Salome) and I have reached some small area of agreement.