• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Young adult INFJ female characters?

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Since a lot of the examples of INFJs I stumble across are males and/or older or children, I was wondering if anyone had any examples of female INFJ characters in the late teens/30's age range?

The reason I ask is because I tend to write a lot of characters in this age range whom I think are INFJ-ish, and I wanna see other examples to see if I'm right.

Any examples?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Olivia Dunham from Fringe is an INFJ. She almost seems INTJ, but they make a point to show that she is different from the typical FBI agent because she has more emotional and subjective perspectives. It is subtle, but often INFJs are subtle in their expression.

Jane Eyre is a hardcore INFJ

I know of quite a few more, but can't bring them to mind this early in the morning.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ditto ^^^^^

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sophie in howl's moving castle.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Anyway, I think Carey Mulligan's character in Never Let Me Go is an INFJ. Indeed, I think that movie is INFJ heaven.

Lotr246

Anyway, I think Carey Mulligan's character in Never Let Me Go is an INFJ. Indeed, I think that movie is INFJ heaven.

Having seen it, I would agree and a good example of one (besides Amelie all the time). So sick of Amelie always being the "archetypal" INFJ. She annoyed me.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Felicity in 'Felicity', I believe.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think Assistant Mayor Dawn Bellwether from Disney's Zootopia counts. I would pin her as slightly older than Judy is even if the film isn't clear on her age. I believe that she let her resentment build up until she got to the point of manipulation. She shows a lot of fe but it would make sense as her auxiliary function. Coming out of a place of anxiety but utilized in a dangerous way. I see her as an unhealthy INFJ 2w3 so/sp. Though, she's a villainous example...

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Tomoe, Kenshin's first wife in the manga (Rurouni Kenshin). (There's the OVA too, if you don't like manga, it's called Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal.)

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Outer moka from Rosario vampire
Haley Smith from American Dad
Edna pontilier from the awakening
Raven and Terra from teen Titans
Haley Williams Paramore