• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

To The Moon

T

The Iron Giant

I'm looking for anyone who's played through the video game To The Moon to help me come up with types.

I think Dr. Eva Rosalene may be IxTJ, and pretty one-ish, but it's hard to say because she's a certain way when interacting with Neil and rather different with everyone else.
Dr. Neil Watts comes across as more of a perceiver to me, but also probably still an introvert like Eva... He's pretty consistently insensitive with everyone, so more classically suited to the T description. Maybe IxTP?
Johnny as a teenager really looks like an enneagram type six to me, but MBTI is a little harder to pull out. I can't decide whether his investments in River are compromise of self for the other (F) or compromise of himself for the task (T).
I can't see River as anything but ISFP.
I don't think Lily's character is described clearly enough to type.

sremmij

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I agree with most of your typings.

As for Johnny, he is probably a type 6 enneagram. He also seems to be an INFP. His decisions are mostly a feeling based process.
I can agree with River being an IxFP (perhaps type 4?) - she might be INFP, but that could also be due to Asperger's Syndrome.
Dr. Eva Rosalene is INTJ (or any IxxJ could make sense) and Dr. Watts is a clear-cut INTP.