• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Fairly Oddparents

Rosabel

I still ROFL with this cartoon...

Timmy: INFP
Cosmo: ENFP
Wanda: ISFJ
Crocker: INTP
AJ: IxTJ
Chester: ISFP
Vicky: xSTP
Jorgen Von Strangle: ESTJ

Opinions?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Taking the whole Timmy into consideration across the seasons, I'd guess ESFP as a best fit (though the first few episodes he almost did seem INFP)

Cosmo lacks enough cognition for a cognitive type :newwink: (similar case with Timmy's parents...)

Wanda... ESFJ?

Crocker is quite a case.......... of intuition gone wrong maybe. ISTJ?

Vicky... her feeling has really gone wrong, lol. ISTP?

AJ as ENTJ and Chester as ISFP kinda makes sense.

Fine, Jorgen can be an ESTJ but he's kind of an underdeveloped character.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
timmy: ???P 6w7 Sp/Sx
Cosmo: ENFP 7w6 So/Sx
Wanda: ESFJ 2w3 So/Sx

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Mhmm spot on for the enneagram..... and admittedly if I were to ascribe any cognitive process to Cosmo it would be Ne (Not Se, he's just totally not with it :D )

And does anyone know what in the world happened to Timmy's characterization? I think it just went all over the place.....

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

I'd argue that Wanda's a 2w1 (with that whole "keeping the boys in line" schtick), but otherwise I think you've got it right. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd argue that Wanda's a 2w1 (with that whole "keeping the boys in line" schtick), but otherwise I think you've got it right. :)

fair enough, I think you're right

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Timmy: XSFP
Wanda: I always saw her as a thinker, just because she was so authoritative, but I guess that's not a very good reason.
Cosom: ENFP; total idiot, and that's why everyone love him.
Vicky: ISTP? ESTP?
Crocker: ISTJ
Dad: ENFP?
Mom: ESFJ?
Dale Dimmsdale: ESTJ
Jorgen von Strangle: ESTJ
Trixie Tang: ESJ
Tootie: ISFP?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Ah I loved this show....Timmy was slightly frightening because apart from the obvious cartoon exaggeration, he reminds me of...well me.

And I think of the dad as an insane ENFJ if only because of this:

Stereotypology is fun!

Nicki

Retired
God, I miss this show.
Cosmo: ENFP
Wanda: ESFJ
Crocker: He seems INTJ to me.
Vicky: ESTP

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do see a tossup between INTP and ISTJ for Crocker. He has ne somewhere and it plays into his motivations. I'd say 6w5 1w2 3w2 for him. xD

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Timmy turner istp
Wanda esfj
Cosmo istp
Juan enfj
The pixies estj
Flappy bob entp
Frances esfp
Trixie tang esfj
A.j. intj
Chester esfp
Richi enfj
Trixie tang enfj
Her crazy esfp
Jorgen estj
The tooth esfp enfj

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I agree with this, and I'd say that Timmy is ISFP.

I'd guess ISTJ for Crocker.

I've only seen the early episodes (fortunately) and that was a while ago. I don't want to know what happened after Poof was born.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I agree with this, and I'd say that Timmy is ISFP.

I'd guess ISTJ for Crocker.

I've only seen the early episodes (fortunately) and that was a while ago. I don't want to know what happened after Poof was born.

Crocker is def ISTJ.

You'd think with a show like this Timmy would be ENFP, but I guess ISFP makes sense for him. I don't know but that makes sense thinking about it.

Wanda ESFJ and Cosmo ESFP

Vicky ESTJ? Most likely. Trixie is that here name? Trixie ESFP.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Crocker is def ISTJ.

You'd think with a show like this Timmy would be ENFP, but I guess ISFP makes sense for him. I don't know but that makes sense thinking about it.

Wanda ESFJ and Cosmo ESFP

Vicky ESTJ? Most likely. Trixie is that here name? Trixie ESFP.

I think they were trying to make Timmy like a Ne-user in some episodes, but that didn't work out in the long run. ISFP is the best fit but it's gonna be hard to prove that (like it would be hard to prove any type for him). Also, I don't really want to re-watch the show to form a case for him.

Somehow I forgot about Vicky. ESTJ works. Sometimes I thought she was kind of Se, but Te-dom works bets for her.

And yeah, Timmy's crush was named Trixie. ESFP works for her.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think they were trying to make Timmy like a Ne-user in some episodes, but that didn't work out in the long run. ISFP is the best fit but it's gonna be hard to prove that (like it would be hard to prove any type for him). Also, I don't really want to re-watch the show to form a case for him.

Somehow I forgot about Vicky. ESTJ works. Sometimes I thought she was kind of Se, but Te-dom works bets for her.

Well Te and Se are look alike functions, they both like to get to the point and are straightforward and impatient, its why ESTPs like Bakugo from My Hero Academia get mistyped ENTJ. Vicky is such a Te dom it hurts, and I haven't even watched the series in 10 years lol, I just know confidently from memory, that's how much of a Te dom she was lol.

Yeah Trixie seems like the ESFP girl stereotype.

And you don't support the ISFP typing for Timmy?

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I just checked, people think Vicky is ENTJ though, this might be the right typing who knows. And hmm people think Crocker is INTJ, what do you think?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well Te and Se are look alike functions, they both like to get to the point and are straightforward and impatient, its why ESTPs like Bakugo from My Hero Academia get mistyped ENTJ. Vicky is such a Te dom it hurts, and I haven't even watched the series in 10 years lol, I just know confidently from memory, that's how much of a Te dom she was lol.

Yeah Trixie seems like the ESFP girl stereotype.

And you don't support the ISFP typing for Timmy?

No, I totally agree with the ISFP typing for Timmy, that's what I was saying in my first post in this thread. I'm just saying that I don't really know how to prove that and I don't want to re-watch the show to do that.

I just checked, people think Vicky is ENTJ though, this might be the right typing who knows. And hmm people think Crocker is INTJ, what do you think?

I don't agree with Crocker being INTJ. He is very clearly a Si user and I see no indication of Ni. His paranoia seemed more like inferior Ne from what I can remember.

Vicky as ENTJ makes sense. Like you, I did see a lot of Te. Maybe she is Te-Se, I don't know. She could also be ESTJ. Again, I don't want to re-watch this show to form a better opinion, so I'll just call her an ExTJ.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
No, I totally agree with the ISFP typing for Timmy, that's what I was saying in my first post in this thread. I'm just saying that I don't really know how to prove that and I don't want to re-watch the show to do that.

I don't agree with Crocker being INTJ. He is very clearly a Si user and I see no indication of Ni. His paranoia seemed more like inferior Ne from what I can remember.

Vicky as ENTJ makes sense. Like you, I did see a lot of Te. Maybe she is Te-Se, I don't know. She could also be ESTJ. Again, I don't want to re-watch this show to form a better opinion, so I'll just call her an ExTJ.

Vicky is prob ENTJ, I just went with ESTJ with stereotyping and her crazy assertive and strictness it felt in the show but maybe she was just a strict ENTJ which is possible, sorry ESTJs I shouldn't have stereotyped you guys like that lol.

I'm open to Crocker INTJ if I'm wrong, I haven't watched the show in awhile so I don't know confidently. ISTJ was my first guess from memory but maybe he is INTJ who knows like people say.