• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lost in Space (TV series) characters

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
John Robinson ENTJ
Don West ESTJ
Maureen Robinson ESFJ
Judy Robinson ESFJ
Penny Robinson INFP
Will Robinson ENTJ
Dr. Zachary Smith ENTP
The Robot ?

heart

heart on fire
Robot ISFJ ;)

“Danger, Will Robinson, danger!”

Robot was very nuturing, protective. I think it wore an apron sometimes, didn't it?

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
John Robinson ENTJ
Don West ESTJ
Maureen Robinson ESFJ
Judy Robinson ESFJ
Penny Robinson INFP
Will Robinson ENTJ
Dr. Zachary Smith ENTP
The Robot ?

There wasn't a "Js are good, Ps are evil" theme to the show was there?

ScarlettGem05

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Nah...I think Judy is definitely an ISTP. And Will is an INTJ. Don is ESTP...definitely not J. I think John is also an ESTP..definite practical sensor. Though Maureen is kind and loving, she also puts logic first when making decisions. I'd type her as an ISTJ. Lots of people mistype extroverts for just non-extreme introverts. I don't mind social situations but I certainly am not an extrovert. I think the robot is an INFJ

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
John: ISTJ 6w5
The mom: INTJ 1w2
Judy: ENFJ 2w3 or 3w2 (actually she could be an 8... she has that sort of forcefulness to her personality- and not the push and pull that seems more 2 or 3... hard to say)
Penny: INFP 4 or 9. Probably both in tritype
Will: IXFJ 9
Robot: untypeable. ISXJ is easiest answer
Dr Smith/June: Sociopathic/dark triad influencing type. ISFP/INFJ/INTJ (can tell the personailty disorder business disrupts this for me- but definitely ni/se and some sort of higher order bent feeling type) 4w3.
Don: ESTP (potentially ENTP but ESTP is my guess so far- tert Fe for sure) 7w8
Pennys love interest/son of leader: get SJ vibes so far. ISFJ is guess.

Liriope

Smith/June in the reboot seems very much ISFP to me. She has a near instant evaluation of others’ hidden emotional states based on her awareness of the situation and through the information she can get people to divulge, and doesn’t ever seem to use Fe to do any of this (which seems to make some of the characters a little inexplicably uncomfortable). She has Se awareness and manipulates the environment to create situations that will put strain on the interpersonal relationships around her.