• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Adventure Time - Cartoon Network animated television series

L

LadyLazarus

Yesss, I like it for the Ne humor mostly.

Finn-ESFP p6w7 so/sx
Jake-ESTP 7w6 sp/sx
PB-ENTJ 1w2 so/sp
Marceline-ISFP 4w3 sx/sp or sp/sx(I relate to her oddly well...)
Ice King-ENFP 2w3 sx/sp
Flame Princess-ESxP cp6w7 sx/sp
LSP-ESFx 3w2 so/sx

á´…eparted

passages
FAVORITE SHOW ON TELEVISION. I freaking love adventure time, so so so sooooooooo much.

Fin: ESFP 7w6
Jake: ISTP 7w6
Princess Bubblegum: ENFJ 1w2 (the level at which I am similar to her is shocking)
Iceking: ENFP 2w3 (though I hesitate to "type" someone who's mentally ill)
Marceline: ISFP 9w8
Flame Princess: ISTP 8w9
Lumpy Space Princess: ESFJ 3w2

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And I just thought it was inferior Fe that made ice king build a wife out of body parts lol

I agree with 1w2 for Princess Bubblegum

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just saw the first episode with Marceline and she definitely seems like a 9w8 with a 4 fix lol.

Finn is likely a 6w7 especially after seeing the one where he's scared of the ocean.

Jake might be a 9w8 also but with a 2 fix. It's worth noting that he's voiced by the same actor as bender from fururama. I think he's too mellow and supportive to be a 7.

The only 4 on the show I think is Lemongrab

R

Riva

Just saw the first episode with Marceline and she definitely seems like a 9w8 with a 4 fix lol.

Finn is likely a 6w7 especially after seeing the one where he's scared of the ocean.

Jake might be a 9w8 also but with a 2 fix. It's worth noting that he's voiced by the same actor as bender from fururama. I think he's too mellow and supportive to be a 7.

The only 4 on the show I think is Lemongrab

You would type someone based on one's phobias? He had a strong phobia of the ocean and that is all. He seems shickinlgy optimistic brave at the same time and sdom if ever seems anxious. Infact one of the show's attraction seems to be his bravery among others.

However i am not ruling out 6 since i haven't seen the show i a while.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First time I watched adventure time was last night. This thread popping up seemed like some life smoothing occurrence that just opens rare doors I can easily walk through or something.
But yea, Fin is ESFP 7wsomething.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You would type someone based on one's phobias?
It's one's reaction to said phobias that is significant here.

He had a strong phobia of the ocean and that is all.
It's significant because up until that point he was pretty much unstoppable, but fear manifested itself from his belly and stopped him in his tracks.

He seems shickinlgy optimistic brave at the same time and sdom if ever seems anxious. Infact one of the show's attraction seems to be his bravery among others.

The difference between 6 and 7 isn't that one is brave while the other isn't. 6s are brave. 6s are cowardly. Both statements are true. 7s are just better at hiding when they're afraid, Finn does no such thing.

7s are slaves to their desire for freedom from restrictions. When Finn volunteered to be Marceline's henchman for life, well I can't see a 7 doing that. When he was doing her bidding, he wasn't thinking about how it deprived him of things that he wanted to do. His concern was reconciling his own wish to do the right thing while still making good on his promises.

Korra from Legend of Korra is another similar 6w7.
Vash from Trigun and Aang from Avatar are good 7w6s for comparison.

R

Riva

It's one's reaction to said phobias that is significant here.

It's significant because up until that point he was pretty much unstoppable, but fear manifested itself from his belly and stopped him in his tracks.

The difference between 6 and 7 isn't that one is brave while the other isn't. 6s are brave. 6s are cowardly. Both statements are true. 7s are just better at hiding when they're afraid, Finn does no such thing.

7s are slaves to their desire for freedom from restrictions. When Finn volunteered to be Marceline's henchman for life, well I can't see a 7 doing that. When he was doing her bidding, he wasn't thinking about how it deprived him of things that he wanted to do. His concern was reconciling his own wish to do the right thing while still making good on his promises.

Korra from Legend of Korra is another similar 6w7.
Vash from Trigun and Aang from Avatar are good 7w6s for comparison.

Woah hold on there. I didn't say or wasn't trying to imply that 6s are cowardly while 7s are brave. I shouldn't have added the word brave. my bad.

Anyway I should watch the show before trying to type him again because I don't remember him much. I can from what I remember type him as an EFP.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
P exfj 8w9
Marcelene xxxx

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I have watch several episode of Adventure Time. You have to be a nine year old kid to even enjoy the show. I don't get why anyone older would care to watch it.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have watch several episode of Adventure Time. You have to be a nine year old kid to even enjoy the show. I don't get why anyone older would care to watch it.

I personally don't watch Adventure Time (though maybe one day I will), but I find it amusing that my 52 year old father likes Adventure Time more than my 18 year old sister who watches it regularly.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Finn the Human - ESTP
Jake the Dog - ISTP
Princess Bubblegum - INTJ
Marceline Abadeer- ENTJ

I know my list is completely wrong.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Finn: ESFP 7w6 so/sx
Jake: ISTP 9w8 so/sx
BMO: INFP 9w1 sx/sp???
Marceline: ISFP 4w5 sx/so
Princess Bubblegum: ENTJ 1w2 sp/so or so/sp?
Flame Princess: Se-Te 8w9 sx/so
Ice King: ENFP 7w6 sx/so (looks so/sx but has a need for princesses that makes me say sx-first) (Simon is disintegrating and using inferior functions as Ice King)
Simon: ISTJ 5w6 sp/so
Lumpy Space Princess: ESFP 3w4 so/sx
Tree Trunks: ESFJ 2w3 so/sx (seemed more sx/so at the start)
Lemongrab: xSTJ 1w2 sp/sx
Lemonhope: ISFP 4w5 sx/sp
Peppermint Butler: INTJ 8w9 sp/sx
Lady Rainicorn: ExFJ

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Finn: ESFP 7w6 793
Jake: ISTP 9w8 953

IDK, these two are pretty straightforward.

Marceline: ISFP 4w3 469

I love her. She doesn't scream triple doubt, but these three types on their own (9 would be 9w8) fit her super well.

Bubblegum: ENFJ 1w2 152

I don't really see the Te even though she's scientific.

LSP: ESFP 3w4 378

She has a strong AF 4 wing. Just watched the episode where she was a director and wanted to be seen as special. Not sure why other people went for w2 for her.

BMO: INFP 6w7 692

My second favorite, but I don't really know how to type them. Pretty attachment, either 6 or 9 sounds good.

Flame Princess: ESFP 8w9 873
Lemongrab: ISTJ 1w9 136
Lady Rainicorn: ENFJ 2w1 269
Tree Trunks: ESFJ 2w3 297

Ice King is funny but fucked up, I don't think I can type him. Definitely Te/Fi though.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Finn: 2w1
Jake: 7w6
Bubblegum: 1w2
Ice King: 8w7
Marceline: 4w?

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I type Jake the Dog ESTP and Bubblegum ENTJ. Marceline is ISFP. And Finn idk honestly yet until I rewatch, he could be ENFP or ESFP honestly for me.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Finn: ESFP 7w6 793
Jake: ISTP 9w8 953

IDK, these two are pretty straightforward.

Marceline: ISFP 4w3 469

I love her. She doesn't scream triple doubt, but these three types on their own (9 would be 9w8) fit her super well.

Bubblegum: ENFJ 1w2 152

I don't really see the Te even though she's scientific.

LSP: ESFP 3w4 378

She has a strong AF 4 wing. Just watched the episode where she was a director and wanted to be seen as special. Not sure why other people went for w2 for her.

BMO: INFP 6w7 692

My second favorite, but I don't really know how to type them. Pretty attachment, either 6 or 9 sounds good.

Flame Princess: ESFP 8w9 873
Lemongrab: ISTJ 1w9 136
Lady Rainicorn: ENFJ 2w1 269
Tree Trunks: ESFJ 2w3 297

Ice King is funny but fucked up, I don't think I can type him. Definitely Te/Fi though.

I finished the series.

I think Marceline is actually a 9w8 sx/sp core. As much as I'd like her to be a 4w3 it's not her focus.

Also, I was discussing with [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] that Betty is probably a 6w5 with a 9 fix. She's not a 5w4 like people were voting.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I finished the series.

I think Marceline is actually a 9w8 sx/sp core. As much as I'd like her to be a 4w3 it's not her focus.

Also, I was discussing with [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] that Betty is probably a 6w5 with a 9 fix. She's not a 5w4 like people were voting.

I agree with both of these, I was thinking both of them would be of the 469 tritype actually. Both seem to embody double reactive pretty well. I have no clue what Betty's IV is though, I assumed sx blind overfocus but I tend to overuse that phrase when typing obsessive characters so perhaps I'm off on this one? I just don't see sx.

I strongly agree with your other typings as I'm rewatching the show, although Jake I might also pull 937 tritype rather than 5 fix.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with both of these, I was thinking both of them would be of the 469 tritype actually. Both seem to embody double reactive pretty well. I have no clue what Betty's IV is though, I assumed sx blind overfocus but I tend to overuse that phrase when typing obsessive characters so perhaps I'm off on this one? I just don't see sx.

I strongly agree with your other typings as I'm rewatching the show, although Jake I might also pull 937 tritype rather than 5 fix.

I'm honestly really sad I finished it and I think I want to rewatch it again.

I do think that Betty and Marcy are both 469. Betty would be 694 and Marcy would be 946. As a sx user, I see zero sx in Betty and her actions can be explained by sx blind overfocus.

I agree with you about Jake in hindsight. I think I was trying to make him a different tritype than Finn, but their MBTI should be enough for that difference. I think Finn could be a 2 fix though.

I think all of my other typings are pretty solid, haven't really changed since I finished the show.