• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jesus, Socrates, and da Vinci

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These 3 historical figures are interrelated because da Vinci was a creator, Socrates was a teacher, and Jesus was both a creator and a teacher, a fusion of the 2 virtues.

Is it possible that they could have all been the same personality type and if so what would that type be or are they all different types? I would guess they are INTP 5w6.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
JESUS!
jesus.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]
Jesus was not an INTP

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would guess that Jesus was an amalgamation of all types.

Though I wouldn't mind having him on team INTP

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]
Jesus was not an INTP

Ya I know he probably is not INTP but I made an argument for it by appealing to how Socrates and da Vinci both xNTPs have a lot in common with Jesus so who knows!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ya I know he probably is not INTP but I made an argument for it by appealing to how Socrates and da Vinci both xNTPs have a lot in common with Jesus so who knows!

Are you high?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

As we can see in this video da Vinci may have talked to the Gods like Jesus so there must be some kind of relationship whether in personality or knowledge or whatever.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Socrate and Da Vinci were ENTPs.

Jesus was INFJ, maybe.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Socrate and Da Vinci were ENTPs.

Jesus was INFJ, maybe.

I pretty much agree with the Socrates and da Vinci typings as ENTP since Socrates could never shut up his arguing mouth and da Vinci never stopped inventing junk though I'm not sure about Jesus because I know like Socrates he went out and presched to the people and like da Vinci was a jack of all trades and also we don't know that much about the real personality of Jesus so idk.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I pretty much agree with the Socrates and da Vinci typings as ENTP since Socrates could never shut up his arguing mouth and da Vinci never stopped inventing junk though I'm not sure about Jesus because I know like Socrates he went out and presched to the people and like da Vinci was a jack of all trades and also we don't know that much about the real personality of Jesus so idk.

Fiar enough.:)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
According to the four gospels, the most vivid accounts of Jesus's life, we know that he spoke to crowds of thousands, then being moved by compassion [feelings] he fed them. But then we also know that he often [in one place I think it said daily] retreated from the crowd to be "alone with the Father," that he made great personal sacrifices for the well being of others. We know that he had incredible insight into what people were thinking and feeling, both good and bad and that he had the moral backbone to call people on the carpet for hypocrisy. The religious people didn't like him. The politicians didn't like him, but the poor people, prostitutes and drunkards loved him because he put them on an equal level with the wealthy and powerful in spiritual matters. We know that he went to the cross because it was his mission, his overall purpose in coming to earth, to become a ransom. We know that he crossed over into the spirit realm, that he performed miracles that defied the known laws of physics at the time, that he saw the good in a prostitute that others wanted to stone. We know that he had an enormous amount of compassion on others...I don't know guys, but sounds to me like he had a personality of some sort.

As for Leonardo, a biography I read about him said he was secretive, ambidextrious and uncomfortable with sexual topics. It said he would buy brids at a market just to free them, that he studied dead bodies at a time when such things were forbidden and that he was constantly tinkering intellectually. However, as an artist, he actually completely finished very few pieces.

I don't know enough about Socrates to comment.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Socrates: ENTP 8w7 sx/so
Da Vinci: ENTP 7w8 sx/sp
Jesus: INFJ 9w1???

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I am just finishing up a course in Christian Scriptures and I have decided that Jesus is DEFINITELY INFJ. He's super nurturing but has some inner turmoil going on that other people (the disciples) aren't aware of. I also think if I had to type the Christian God, it would be ENFJ. Because He does extremely loving things for people but when they don't appreciate it, he goes haywire!

Daniel's

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
?
It's interesting to see someone can match all these people into one typing.
I assume you typed them all INTP based on common expected singns of Ti and Fe?
My opionion is:
Jesus: INFJ (pretty stereotypical one)(if we assume he's a real historical character ?)
Socrates: ENTP
Da Vinci: Probably ENTP as well, INTP as the possibility too, but I don't see it that likely.