• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
This was posted so long ago, but I'm super into Killing Stalking.

Sangwoo - ESFP. No doubt about the Se. I sense really warped Fi with how he looks down on others for their immorality and what he perceives as lacking in depth. He's constantly forcing his inferior Ni onto Yoonbum ("killing works for me! you do it too!") through Te planning, and gets super shaken up when Bum acts in a way that he doesn't foresee or steps out of his 'role'. He can't handle unexpected situations. He panics.
Yoonbum - ISFJ. Just...so SiFe. I cannot see any other typing for him, I really can't. I'm willing to write more if someone challenges this but most people who've typed him seem to agree.
Seungbae - ISTJ. Yup, Si dom. He's got that rough Te - Fi edge to him.
Min Jieun - ESFJ. I think dominant Fe is pretty obvious with her. Although she is clearly embarrassed about her feelings towards Sangwoo, she can't handle but make them really obvious. You can always tell how she feels about a given situation or person. She's very conscious of social elements and one of the things she found admirable about Sangwoo was his smooth mannerisms, clothing choices and emotion "reactions" (facades). If you look back on the chapter at the music festival, the way she describes Sangwoo seems super parallel to Yoonbum's internal monologue about his own one-sided attraction to him. Si is also clear in this chapter when we get a look into her head. She's very concerned with perfection, fretting over whether or not her and Sangwoo had enough time to practice and Sangwoo himself vocalizes that she doesn't have to be perfect all the time. What attracted her to Sangwoo was probably because of how perfect he made himself look.

Bum sounds accurate. xD I can understand why you type Woo ESFP.

To be honest I haven't really grasped the difference between Te and Ti planning in aux/tert positions, can you elaborate how his planning is Te instead of Ti?? It feels like him acting in the moment is mostly Se pref.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bum sounds accurate. xD I can understand why you type Woo ESFP.

To be honest I haven't really grasped the difference between Te and Ti planning in aux/tert positions, can you elaborate how his planning is Te instead of Ti?? It feels like him acting in the moment is mostly Se pref.

Because although he is very ruled by Se, he shows many moments of Te objective planning and thinking. It's hard to notice if you don't read deeply into his interactions with Yoonbum and those around him because these moments are most often used with Ni. For example, the whole situation with Jieun was just a plan to get Yoonbum to kill her. He took Bum out to the group setting, highly aware that they would all treat him like trash, but he did it on purpose to evoke feelings of resentment in Bum. He placed Yoonbum in the closet of his bedroom and made him an audience to his romantics with Jieun, fully aware of Yoonbum's feelings for him. Sangwoo even chastises him after Jieun's death, "what does it feel like to finally do something about the people who treated you badly?" His motive was clear.

You can also connect small things Sangwoo does to bigger picture planning, like when he threw Yoonbum onto Jieun's body. Yeah, it does look like Sangwoo was just being a jerk, but forcing Bum to dig the grave himself then fall on top of the body? He was trying to get Bum's DNA on her, I have no doubts. I'm not sure if it's to use Yoonbum as a scapegoat or scare him from the idea of leaving, but it was definitely intentional. This, paired with the "you know you killed her?" "I did nothing, it was all you." "How does it feel Mr. Murderer" lines. He's planting seeds of fear in Bum's mind.

He's quick at making logical deductions in the heat of the moment. Take, for example, when Seungbae searched his house. If you pay close attention to each panel and interaction between Bae and Sangwoo, it becomes clear that Sangwoo is aware of a number of things. One being that Seungbae is off duty because of his uniform, two that no other officers are aware of his location because of the phone call, and three that Seungbae is unfamiliar with the area because of his relocation. Notice that once they leave the kitchen, the knife on the counter from previous is no longer there. In fact, Sangwoo purposely places his body in front of the cutting board when they enter the room. Sangwoo was going to kill Seungbae when they came across Yoonbum, and he'd already made sure that no traces would lead towards him. There was more than just Se impulse kill going on here. You'll also notice that before they entered the house, Sangwoo fumbles with the code on his door. That was on purpose to alert Yoonbum.

Snowfrost918

Anyone willing to type characters of School Days if you've watched the anime? (I don't know whether I love or hate that one honestly)
I haven't played the VN
so this is just based on what I know
also the explanation will be shitty because I'm tired
Only one that I'm sure of is Setsura. She's an INTJ for sure. I'm not trying to go off of stereotypes, but seems very perceptive of other people in a very quiet way and devotes herself to a single purpose which is what I see as Ni. Always looking for end results. Although that may be a bit of a skewed view on Ni, it's clearer in the show. Pragmatic Te which was what drove her to become the class president, usually the one holding up different assignments by being a leader, albeit a more reserved person. (oftentimes this manifests into pushiness, taking matters into her own hands with Makoto and demanding things of him). Feeling is clearly introverted, though it's not really seen much and she appears to be unemotional, does cry at a couple points and though they aren't as obvious, does have some morals.
I can see inferior Se, what seemed to be haunting her was making an impulsive decision to kiss Makoto before she was to move away. Wanted "experiences of her own" and when this came back to bite her, results were not pleasant. Though usually reserved and calm, Setsura makes impulsive decisions concerning Sekai (ENFP?).

I don't really know about the others though so any input would be nice

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The more I think on it, the more I think it's cowardly to type Lucoa as an ESFP when she's clearly an ESFJ.

D25FF52FA653B98FE2890B8FD6E69A3B1D7B7361

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
Does anyone know the MBTI types of Inuyashiki (Anime) ?

Here's my take:

Ichirou Inuyashiki: INFP

Not sure about Hiro. Ixxx for now.

Miaumi

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fran Madaraki (Franken Fran)is a textbook INTP

In HxH im sure Kurapika is INFJ,Gon ENFP,Killua ESFP and Leorio a ESFJ,and i think in berserk Guts is ISTP and caska ESTJ,while Judeau is likely ENTP,Griffith is an obvious ENTJ

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can someone explain to me what types the following people are and why?

Killua Zoldyck

Okita Sougo

Oreki Houtarou

Hikigaya Hachiman

Shintaro Kisaragi

Accelerator
P.S. I kinda think the first two are INTJ.

I only know Shintaro, he struck me as an INTP rather than an INTJ stuck in a Ti-Si loop. He's probably a 5 core with a 9 fix somewhere down the line.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Soul Eater
Soul istp
Mako esfj
Tsubaki isfj
Black star istp strong se

Elfen Lied
Lucy isfp

I could see most of them, but no way is Black Star an introvert. He definitely has tetiary Fe. Probably a 3 core if I'm remembering things well.

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Anyone want to do To aru Majutsu no index?

Kamijou Touma: IXFP (He shows both Se and Ne quirkiness)

Misaka Mikoto: ISTP ( The real ISTP)

Accelerator: INTJ (I know a lot of people say ISTP or INTP, but he demonstrates Inferior Se more than Fe. He always overestimates his physical abilities whenever he makes a plan and tries to carry it out when he tries to rescue Last Order.) I would say this is a recurring and trademark INTJ flaw.)

Hamazura: INFJ?

Kuroko: EXFP?

Last Order: ESFP

Tsuchimikado: ENTP

Yomikawa: INTP

Yoshikawa: INFJ

Kihara: INTP

Index: XNFP

Stiyl Magnus: ISTJ

Kanzaki: ISTJ

Heaven Canceller: INFJ

Any takers?

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Kagerou Daze

Shintarou Kisaragi: INTP (Ti-Si Loop)

Shuuya Kano: ENTP

Kosuke Seto: IXFJ

Amamiya Hibiya: ISTJ

Momo Kisaragi: ESFP

Ayano Tateyama: INFJ (Contrary to Popular Opinion) (She stated that she needed someone "more forceful" to help Shintaro. Sounds like an Introversion than Extroversion problem.)

Konoha/Haruka: ISFP/INFP

Takene/Ene: ISFP/ENFP

Kenjirou Tateyama: INTP (Unhealthy)

Hiyori Asahina: ENTJ

Tsubomi Kido: INTJ (She spearheads the goal of freeing hostages from HH and assembles a group around this goal. Interested in the abstract surrounding the HH existence more than anyone. Wastes a conversation around the deeper meaning behind the name "HEAT HAZE." Sounds Intuitive.)

Mary: INFP

Feel free to comment

Last edited:

Amberiat

Infinity
Danganronpa

Makoto Naegi (Protagonist of the first game): ENFJ

Byakuya Togami: ENTJ

Kyoko Kirigiri: INTJ 5w6

Monokuma (and the mastermind): ENTP 2w3

Hajime Hinata (Protagonist of the second game): ISTJ

Chiaki Nanami: INTP

Nagito Komaeda: ENFP 4w5

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Danganronpa

Makoto Naegi (Protagonist of the first game): ENFJ

Kyoko Kirigiri: INTJ 5w6

Monokuma (and the mastermind): ENTP 2w3

Hajime Hinata (Protagonist of the second game): ISTJ

Nagito Komaeda: ENFP 4w5

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Monokuma: ENTP

Makoto Naegi: INFJ
Kyoko Kirigiri: INTJ
Aoi Asahina: ESFJ
Celestia Ludenberg: ISTP
Chihiro Fujisaki: ISFJ
Hifumi Yamada: ENTP
Junko Enoshima: ENFP
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: ESTJ
Leon Kuwata: ESFP
Mondo Oowada: ESTP
Sakura Ogami: ISFP? I'm unsure about her.
Sayaka Maizono: ENFJ
Toko Fukawa: INFP
Yasuhiro Hagakure: ESFP

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Monokuma: ENTP
Monomi: ESFJ

Hajime Hinata: ISTJ
Nagito Komaeda: ENFP
Akane Owari: ESFP
Byakuya Togami: XNFJ? Hard to guess because spoilers.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu: ISTP
Gundham Tanaka: ISFP
Hiyoko Saionji: ESTJ? ESFJ? She is all over the place.
Ibuki Mioda: ENFP
Kazuichi Soda: ESTP
Mahiru Koizumi: ESTJ
Mikan Tsumiki: ISFJ
Nekomaru Nidai: ENFJ
Peko Pekoyama: ISTJ
Sonia Nevermind: ENFJ
Teruteru Hanamura: ENTP

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Gintama