• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Straylight

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Definitely agree that he's an NTP, but I was learning ENTP. INTP could work too.

I could see ENTP, I just lean toward INTP. They're very similar types at the end of the day, I guess I just read into him being kind of a recluse. Then again, I could be an ENTP myself. I just super strongly identified with him during the series, and I've never really felt the same toward any other character in an anime before (even L from Death Note was too unrealistic for me to relate with, having that typical "fake" exaggerated quality that most anime characters tend to have).

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My Hero Academia

Deku - ENTP/INTJ 5w6
Bakugou - ESTP 3w4
Todoroki - ISFP 8w9
All Might - ESFJ 2w3
Uraraka - ISFJ 7w6
Iida - INxJ 1w9
Asui - ISTP 6w7

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why does anyone ignore my post?

can someone type the characters from animes:
- Amagi Brilliant park
and
- Sword art Online?

Please...

Really hope there are going to be girl anime ISFP characters...

ActuallyLegit

MBTI Type
hmmm
Enneagram
lv2
Koe no Katachi (The Shape of Voice)

Shoyo Ishida - ISTP
Shouko Nishimiya - INFP
Ueno - ESTP
Miki Kawai - ISFJ
Kazuki - ISTP??? barely any screen time
Hirose - ??? Also barely any screen time
Tomohiro Nagatsuka - ENFP
Satashi - err
Yuzu Nishimiya - INTJ
Miyako Ishida (Shoyo sister) - ESFJ??

-ps- Hai evryone!

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Psycho-Pass characters, what are your takes?

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Psycho-Pass characters, what are your takes?

I haven't seen it in awhile, but these are my typings. Open to any changes.

Psycho-Pass Types

Akane Tsunemori: INFP
Shinya Kougami: ISTP
Nobuchika Ginoza: ISTJ
Shusei Kagari: ESFP
Yayoi Kunizuka: ISFP?
Shion Karanomori: ESTP
Tomomi Masaoka: ENTP?
Shogo Makashima: ENFP
Kozaburo Toma: No idea
Joshu Kasei: Can you really type a system?

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't seen it in awhile, but these are my typings. Open to any changes.

Yeah, Tsunemori, quite INFP for me.
Shinya Kougami I would say INTP. As for Joshu Kasei, I would guess ENTJ. Shuogo Makashima: ENTP
The rest I agree with you.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, Tsunemori, quite INFP for me.
Shinya Kougami I would say INTP. As for Joshu Kasei, I would guess ENTJ. Shuogo Makashima: ENTP
The rest I agree with you.

I've seen Kougami typed as ISTP but INTP? I am curious how you came to this conclusion.

I agree with the rest.

light entj
l intj
masuda istp

Why INTJ for L? Why ISTP for Matsuda? Nothing about Matsuda suggests such.

ActuallyLegit

MBTI Type
hmmm
Enneagram
lv2
I've known typologies forum for a long time now, and I don't know why we're still asking the same character mbti types. :dry:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I've seen Kougami typed as ISTP but INTP? I am curious how you came to this conclusion.

I agree with the rest.

Why INTJ for L? Why ISTP for Matsuda? Nothing about Matsuda suggests such.

I say that l is intj for the following when he said that he and light yagami are both, secondly is a constructive in socionics, he looks a lot more detach compared to light yagami and we know that he is in obvious, remember intjs are intps in socionics and secondly he does things to stimulate his brain, te. plus the reason why a lot of people thinks he is intp is due to the fact that he is a 5w4,1w9,3w4 so last.
matsuda is isxp 6w7 sp last, why due to that seven and sx so or so sx, he seems a lot more extroverted, fe inferior is the ending in which he about to kill light yagami and he and l are basically beneficiary relationships.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've known typologies forum for a long time now, and I don't know why we're still asking the same character mbti types. :dry:

It's an endless cycle. It's back on personality central too.

I say that l is intj for the following when he said that he and light yagami are both, secondly is a constructive in socionics, he looks a lot more detach compared to light yagami and we know that he is in obvious, remember intjs are intps in socionics and secondly he does things to stimulate his brain, te. plus the reason why a lot of people thinks he is intp is due to the fact that he is a 5w4,1w9,3w4 so last.
matsuda is isxp 6w7 sp last, why due to that seven and sx so or so sx, he seems a lot more extroverted, fe inferior is the ending in which he about to kill light yagami and he and l are basically beneficiary relationships.

I might misunderstand some of this but I believe you are alluding that Light and L think the same. It is, ironically, how they are shown at times. More so the creators showing they're on the same intelligence level and not knowing about type. INTP's stimulate their brain too. He's not particularly active. He studies and analyzes. I don't see much Te. I'd need more evidence than that. He's also shown what seems to be Fe despite it being his inferior.

ISxP for matsuda, or rather ISFP is more believable than ISTP.

Oldieschick16

Winx Club Myers Briggs.jpg

I made this collage since I never saw anyone else make one :)

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
high school dxd
issei istp 6w7 so sx
red hed girl enfj
half fallen angel half demon girl esfp
azazel entp

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to go against the grain here and say Mello from Death Note is an ESTP. I saw a convincing explanation for it... not to mention he just.. strikes me as it.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm going to go against the grain here and say Mello from Death Note is an ESTP. I saw a convincing explanation for it... not to mention he just.. strikes me as it.

What do most people think he is? ESTP seems absolutely fine to me.

ActuallyLegit

MBTI Type
hmmm
Enneagram
lv2
Mello is so volatile, explosive and his methodds -- i didnt finish the anime lul