• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

giorgaros2

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Gamer:
Han-jee-Han:ENTP
Shin-Shun:ENFJ
KwonShiYun:ISTP
HwanSung:ISFJ
KimYoo:ISTJ/ISFJ

although this is a manhwa not an anime

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Izaya enfj

I'd like to know how Izaya is enfj pleasee :)

I love Durarara!! but I've dropped the series because I was waiting too long for the next episode... By now the 2nd season should be up. I might continue and include my thoughts here.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I'd like to know how Izaya is enfj pleasee :)

I love Durarara!! but I've dropped the series because I was waiting too long for the next episode... By now the 2nd season should be up. I might continue and include my thoughts here.

I say he is because he know how people will react and also can use it to fill his goal?

AbsolutelyNothing

MBTI Type
ISfj
Enneagram
6w?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Amagami SS
Jun'ichi Tachibana - ISFJ
Ai Nanasaki - ISFP
Haruka Morishima - ESFP
Kaoru Tanamachi - ESTP
Rihoko Sakurai - ENFP
Sae Nakata - INFP
Tsukasa Ayatsuji - ISTJ

Gin no Saji (Silver Spoon)
Yuugo Hachiken - ESFJ
Aki Mikage - ISFP

Shirobako
Aoi Miyamori - ESFJ
Ema Yasuhara - ISFP
Midori Imai - INFP
Misa Toudou - ENFP
Shizuka Sakaki - INFP

Overlord
Momonga/Ainz Ooal Gown - ENTJ
Albedo - ESxJ

Last edited:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Don't forget Cowboy Bebop

Spike ESTP
Jet Black ISTJ
Faye ENFJ
Ed ENTP

Vicious INTJ (obviously... :))

I just remember seeing these on a site. Faye's definitely right from my perspective. I can relate to her being uber-paranoid about her debt and running from it. Glad I'm always prepared monetarily...

Fei xnfp

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lookism
Park Hyung Suk - INFP(possibly an IxFJ also)
Hong Jae Yeol - INFP (not easy to type but he's a little bit like me more P than J)
Vasco - ISFJ
Mi Jin - ESFP
I'm updating this list soon as I got more of their personalities.

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Aoharu x Kikanjuu

Tachibana Hotaru – INFP
Kanae Yajima - ESFJ
Masamune Matsuoka – ENFJ
Tooru Yukimura - INTJ

Haruka Hosokawa – ESTP
Haruki – ISxP

Midori Nagamasa- ENTP
Giant guy – INFx
Ichi Akabane- ISTJ

(11Dogs)
Kyo - IxTx
Jin – IxTx

Anime not finished and got only few shots of the new characters! >_<

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Kill LA kill
Matoi estp
Mako esfj
Satsuki entj
Ragyo enfj
Sange estp
GAM estj

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Persona 4 (only played the game but it has an anime adaptation so it counts)

Yosuke Hanamura: ExFP 7w6
Chie Satonaka: ESFJ 2w3
Yukiko Amagi: ISFJ 9w1
Kanji Tatsumi: ESTP 8w7? I think he's somewhere along 2 and 8's line to each other but he seems like an Se type to me so I'm leaning towards 8w7
Rise Kujikawa: ESFJ 3w2
Naoto Shirogane: INTJ 5w4? his identity issues make the picture murkier

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Wall flower
Red hair guy enfj
Sanuko info

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wall flower
Red hair guy enfj
Sanuko info

If that's INFP for Sunako, then I agree. It's been a while since I've caught up on the manga or watched any adaptations, but ENFJ for Ranmaru sounds good, too.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
If that's INFP for Sunako, then I agree. It's been a while since I've caught up on the manga or watched any adaptations, but ENFJ for Ranmaru sounds good, too.

A lot of the cast members are either 3w4 or 4w3

MetalFruit

MBTI Type
INTP
Since someone just brought up Persona, I'll go right ahead and do another one.

Persona 3

S.E.E.S
Makoto - INTP (Going by his personality in the movies.)
Yukari - ESFJ
Junpei - ESTP
Mitsuru - ENTJ
Akihiko - ISTP
Shinjiro - ISTJ
Fuuka - INFP
Ken - INTJ(?)
Koromaru - DOG
Aigis - INTP

Strega:
Takaya - ENTP(?)
Jin - INTJ
Chidori - ISFP(?)

Markz Demerius

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
5w4
I say he is because he know how people will react and also can use it to fill his goal?

No, it is ENTP. His goal is uncertain, he did not even have a focused and concentrated goal as all Ni aux should have. He likes to have fun with people and watch them coming into contradiction. The moves him is to just plant something and then watch to see if really was right, so what is right and forecasts to guess it is somewhat disappointing because he likes the unpredictable and the possibility of someone going beyond what he had expected. To me it smells Ne, for me it is a ENTP with a well developed Fe who uses it as a cover to manipulate others.

But I understand your need to seek villains of the same type. I'm the same way, I like to know how the other hidden side of my kind. If you really want to see villains ENFJ's read '' Daken: The Dark Wolverine '' where Daken, Wolverine's son, is portrayed as a ENFJ sociopath. Is also interested, watch Hannibal series where Hannibal Lecter is portrayed as INFJ, but has enough ENFJ times. The HQ and the ''V for Vendetta'' movie portrays as xNFJ V, which is also quite interesting around the conflict Fe vs Te. You will like.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
t
No, it is ENTP. His goal is uncertain, he did not even have a focused and concentrated goal as all Ni aux should have. He likes to have fun with people and watch them coming into contradiction. The moves him is to just plant something and then watch to see if really was right, so what is right and forecasts to guess it is somewhat disappointing because he likes the unpredictable and the possibility of someone going beyond what he had expected. To me it smells Ne, for me it is a ENTP with a well developed Fe who uses it as a cover to manipulate others.

But I understand your need to seek villains of the same type. I'm the same way, I like to know how the other hidden side of my kind. If you really want to see villains ENFJ's read '' Daken: The Dark Wolverine '' where Daken, Wolverine's son, is portrayed as a ENFJ sociopath. Is also interested, watch Hannibal series where Hannibal Lecter is portrayed as INFJ, but has enough ENFJ times. The HQ and the ''V for Vendetta'' movie portrathe oblys as xNFJ V, which is also quite interesting around the conflict Fe vs Te. You will like.

the only reason that I said izaya is enfj because he reminds me of joker from baman and he seems to understand how humans feel and then predict their reactions and Simon pointed out that izaya has a complexity about shizuo and he wants to prove that shizuo is not human but he could be fi inferior due to feeling hurt by his only friend that guy due to him not coming at all

Markz Demerius

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
5w4
t

the only reason that I said izaya is enfj because he reminds me of joker from baman and he seems to understand how humans feel and then predict their reactions and Simon pointed out that izaya has a complexity about shizuo and he wants to prove that shizuo is not human but he could be fi inferior due to feeling hurt by his only friend that guy due to him not coming at all

Joker is entered as ENTP, and sometimes in some stories, like ENFP. The ability to understand the human feeling is more of Fe, of course, Fi can also, but of course is more of Fe function, however, is what Izaya is more interested in exploring possibilities, you know? Create links with what could be, playing with the pieces (the chess board itself along with Gô parts is one example), planting leaf of discord for so see who reaps even managing to understand the odds, he, deep down, want to be surprised. His goal is uncertain, they are thrown quite hidden and unpredictable and mysterious, and it does not seem to care about actually follow through with a direct goal, but continue with their coverage and have fun with the people he loves. A ENTP sociopath with a Fe serving as a mask

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Joker is entered as ENTP, and sometimes in some stories, like ENFP. The ability to understand the human feeling is more of Fe, of course, Fi can also, but of course is more of Fe function, however, is what Izaya is more interested in exploring possibilities, you know? Create links with what could be, playing with the pieces (the chess board itself along with Gô parts is one example), planting leaf of discord for so see who reaps even managing to understand the odds, he, deep down, want to be surprised. His goal is uncertain, they are thrown quite hidden and unpredictable and mysterious, and it does not seem to care about actually follow through with a direct goal, but continue with their coverage and have fun with the people he loves. A ENTP sociopath with a Fe serving as a mask
While I think could be an enfj, but I think he is a 5w4 or 4w5 sx sp because he seems to envy shizuo because he has friends and he does not

Markz Demerius

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
5w4
While I think could be an enfj, but I think he is a 5w4 or 4w5 sx sp because he seems to envy shizuo because he has friends and he does not

I do not quite understand the Enneagram, but I think envy can happen in all kinds, but I think enneagrama can actually influence. Anyway, I type it as ENTP me based on the functions that more appears in it, it would be: Ne (explore possibilities comprehensively and have fun, quite hyperactive), Ti (has a logical analysis of the functioning of the world and are interested in explore it), Fe (even seeking logical understanding observing the philosophy of man, he likes to also understand the feelings of others and then use against people, however, he says he loves), Si (there are not many clues,but you, even being quite imaginative, can be somewhat detail-oriented, enjoy working with the past of others, when something happens in the past he likes to remind people about such a mistake and also likes to control them starting from the last time).

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I do not quite understand the Enneagram, but I think envy can happen in all kinds, but I think enneagrama can actually influence. Anyway, I type it as ENTP me based on the functions that more appears in it, it would be: Ne (explore possibilities comprehensively and have fun, quite hyperactive), Ti (has a logical analysis of the functioning of the world and are interested in explore it), Fe (even seeking logical understanding observing the philosophy of man, he likes to also understand the feelings of others and then use against people, however, he says he loves), Si (there are not many clues,but you, even being quite imaginative, can be somewhat detail-oriented, enjoy working with the past of others, when something happens in the past he likes to remind people about such a mistake and also likes to control them starting from the last time).
Again Simon points out that izaya has a complexity about shizuo that right there proves is not a ti but he is still messed up. I take that back about izaya I think he is still ni subtype, but I think he could infj as well because a lot of his plans and excitement seems to be a disintegrating 5.
Also I was talking about joker from batman dark night.
He is a ni user and he stated that it was destiny for them to fight and he is enfj but he is a 7 and you cannot see it or estp.