• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Funnily enough, I've been working on a list of the MBTI types of the FMA characters. I may as well post it now. (This is all based on the manga and FMA:B, not the first anime.)

Ed - INTJ
Al - INFP
Winry - ENFp
Armstrong - ESFP
Havoc - ISFP
Riza - ISTJ
Roy - ENTJ
Hughes - EnFp
Mei Chan - ENFP
Ling - ENTP
Ran Fan - ISFJ
Father - INTJ
Izumi - IsTP
Hohenheim - INTP
Sheska - INFP
Rose - ESFJ
Scar - ISFj
Shou Tucker - INTP
Kimblee - ESTJ
Olivier - ENTJ
Envy - ESTP
Greed - ESTP
Lust - ?S??
Pride - ISTJ
Wrath - ESTJ
Sloth - IS?P
Gluttony - ESFP

Ed was the hardest to type, but after thinking about it for a long time, I decided on INTJ. He's a bit of an unconventional INTJ, but I do think that the type fits him.

Lust is probably ISTP
Sloth..ISTJ
Both didn't get much air time in, did they?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Nyamo seems to be Fi (focused on personal values and emotions) and Se (aware of her surroundings, physically adept). Fi-Se is, by definition, ISFP. She also shows it if we look at this purely from a letter perspective - she's quiet and introspective, keenly in-tune with her surroundings, emotionally-oriented, and a tad cluttered and messy (though not nearly as much as Yukari).

Thank you! I just realized you typed creepy teacher man :rofl1:

Gray cat that hates Sakaki is an intj :alttongue:

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Lust is probably ISTP
Sloth..ISTJ
Both didn't get much air time in, did they?

No idea about Sloth (he's one of those characters that you really can't type), but ISTP fits Lust pretty well. I'm not sure why I didn't originally type her as a T, actually. I'd say that she's either ESTP or ISTP.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No idea about Sloth (he's one of those characters that you really can't type), but ISTP fits Lust pretty well. I'm not sure why I didn't originally type her as a T, actually. I'd say that she's either ESTP or ISTP.

Hm...I see more I in her. She doesn't seem to be that entirely interested in people for the most part.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Ooh, Gin-Tama is a good one. I've only seen a couple dozen episodes hijacked from a friend's computer, but I'll give it a shot...

Gin - ISTP (shadow of past Gin = ENFJ)
Kagura - ESTP
Shinpachi - ISFJ

I think the main cast might seem like mostly introverts on account of they spend their time lying around reading manga and generally waiting for the world to come to them (and acting bothered when it does.) Gin-tama's history implies a 'former' ENFJ acting out his shadow in the present, whereas the others are a little...more.....naive. The series in general caters to the SP sense of humour, hence Shinpachi being the J 'straight man' and too down-to-earth to really get into the meta of things. Kagura is a bit of an enigma as she primarily is either going along with what other people are doing, or trying to get food. The impunity with which she does this, I would suppose, is an extroverted trait?

A few others:
Sadaharu - ISFP (I had to)
Tae (Shinpachi's big sis) - ESTP (the most clearly ESTP member of the cast, I think)
Ms. Otose - ISFP (maybe N but doesn't show it much)

Kondo - ESTJ
Hijikata - INFJ
Okita - INTP. The reason 'assassin' is often listed on INTP job suggestions.

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Ok, I agree with all except Hijikata. What makes you think he's an INFJ?
Also some others:
Takasugi Shinsuke
Kotaro Katsura
Ayame Sarutobi.

Sunny Ghost

Nyamo seems to be Fi (focused on personal values and emotions) and Se (aware of her surroundings, physically adept). Fi-Se is, by definition, ISFP. She also shows it if we look at this purely from a letter perspective - she's quiet and introspective, keenly in-tune with her surroundings, emotionally-oriented, and a tad cluttered and messy (though not nearly as much as Yukari).

you don't think she's more of an ISFJ?

sakaki strikes me more as an ISFP. Se Fi dominant. during her walks she's in tune with the flowers blooming and notices the animals, etc.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
you don't think she's more of an ISFJ?

sakaki strikes me more as an ISFP. Se Fi dominant. during her walks she's in tune with the flowers blooming and notices the animals, etc.

No, I don't see much in the way of Fe in Nyamo, or Si for that matter.

Sakaki is far too weird and spacey for ISFP to be a likely possibility (I mean, christ, she thinks of "Chiyo's dad" more often than Osaka) - I'd say Fi-Ne rather than Fi-Se.

Ugly Cupcake Muffin

MBTI Type
INFJ
Has anyone typed Ouran High School Host Club yet? Here's what I think each of the hosts are:

Ouran High School Host Club:
Tamaki - ENFJ
Haruhi - ISTJ
Hikaru - ESTP
Kaoru - ESTP
Mori - ISFP
Hunny - ESFP
Kyoya - INTJ

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Has anyone typed Ouran High School Host Club yet? Here's what I think each of the hosts are:

Ouran High School Host Club:
Tamaki - ENFJ
Haruhi - ISTJ
Hikaru - ESTP
Kaoru - ESTP
Mori - ISFP
Hunny - ESFP
Kyoya - INTJ

I've seen the anime & have got my hands on vol.1 of the manga.

Tamaki - ENFP
Haruhi - unsure but I've seen infj for her.
Hikaru - ISTP
Kaoru - ESTP, he's more outgoing & open than his twin if I remember right. I've seen intp for them both in the past though.
Mori - ISFJ
Hunny - ESFP
Kyoya - INTJ

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Inuyasha:
Inuyasha-ISFP
Kagome Higurashi-ESFJ
Shippo-ENFP
Miroku-ENTP
Sango-ISFJ
Sesshomaru-INTJ
Jaken-ISTJ
Naraku-ENTJ
Kagura-ESTP
Koga-ISTP

Sunny Ghost

i asked earlier, but got nothing... but would anyone be willing to give the characters of Akira a shot? i'm not so good at typing.
akira-poster.jpg

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm... yeah, I can see Inuyasha as an ISTP. But I always thought Koga might be one too. Yay or nay?

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cowboy Bebop

Spike - ISTP cool, quiet, laidback but has a implusive, wild side

Jet - xSTJ keeps everybody on track, complaining about how irresponsible Spike and Faye are, rational, he is the man with a plan

Faye - ESTP classic con woman, sarcastic, seems selfish and uncaring at first glance, but has a sensitive side too

Ed - ENTP, INTP is possible too, zany, goofy, eccentric carefree hacker genius