• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

T

ThatGirl

Are you judging it by anything more than your understanding of what other people see in it? Or you have heard?

*cou...Fe...gh*

Mr. Cat

MBTI Type
INXP
Are you judging it by anything more than your understanding of what other people see in it? Or you have heard?

*cou...Fe...gh*
*cou...suicidal emo peasant who wants to feel good watching japanese animations...gh*

T

ThatGirl

I don't think I like conversing with you. And no, it is not because of your intelligent superiority, it is because of your smug nature.

Mr. Cat

MBTI Type
INXP
I don't think I like conversing with you. And no, it is not because of your intelligent superiority, it is because of your smug nature.
What if we came up with another consensus that you are more intelligent than me?

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have seen sailor moon, and death note.

Edit: I like the mystical stuff, where people have supernatural powers.

If those are the only anime you have seen, you won't get a feel for what genres you like best until you experience more. Just try whatever looks interesting. I would recommend Full Metal Alchemist (either series, but probably Brotherhood as it has less filler) as I would to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Epic, philosophical, has a good mix of action, drama and intrigue - and the characters have supernatural powers.

I would also highly recommend all of Miyazaki's films if you haven't seen them yet.

ultimawepun

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Ruka seems like another IxFP.
Not sure about Daru and Suzuha. The rest, i think, is as you suggested.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Rukako. I also think she's I(N)FP. Edited.

-----
I finally caught up with Liar Game's latest round. Very late, but here it goes.

My problem with typing Akiyama is that the manga focuses too much on his amazing detective skills and too less on everything else. Even with the latest chapter, he's very bland as a character. The impression I got from that very short flashback was that he's some kind of xxxJ. My best guess for now is that he's xNTx with 1w2 as enneagram, but I could also see INFJ and xSTP.

As for other characters:
Nao: ENFP 9w1 so/sx
Fukunaga: ESTP 8w7 sp/sx
Yokoya: ENTJ 8w7 sp/so
Harimoto: ESTP?

Recently finished reading this one:

20th Century Boys:
Kenji: ENFP 7w6 sp/so
Kanna: INFJ 1w9 so/sp
Otcho: ENTJ 4w3 sp/so
Fukubei: INTJ 3w4 sp/so
Yoshitsune: ISFP 9w1 so/sp
God: ENTP 4w3 sp/sx
Yukiji: ESTJ 1w2 sp/sx

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Genshiken
Sasahara: INtP 9w1 or 6w5 so/sp 9-6-4 RlUAx - I think he is just a very shy, timid, and unassertive INTP rather than INFP. I don't see any Fi.
Madarame: Entp? 6w7? so/sx 6-7-2? sLUai
Kasukabe: ESfJ 3w2 so/sx 3-8-7 SlxeN - Comes across as very Te-directive in many scenarios (and she most certainly is a "directive" type, despite ESFJ fitting best). She also seems much more SP than SJ as a whole superficially, but the J is obvious.
Kohsaka: eSFP 9w1 so/sx 9-7-2 sCuAn - A paragon of a 9
Ohno: ISFP 9w1 sx/so 9-2-6 rluAi
Tanaka: InTP? 6w5 or 9w1 sp/so 9-6-2 RCoAn - Also could be ISFJ. He has the Ti/Si combination.
Kuguyama: ISxx 6w5 sp/so 6-9-3 RlUeN - The Si is apparent, but his laziness speaks for perceiving.
Ogiue: INTP? 6w5 or 5w6 sp/sx 5-9-4 RlueI
Kuchiki: EsfP 7w6 so/sx 7-3-8 SLUEx
“Sue”: INTP? 5w4 sx/so 5-8-3 RCuEI
Keiko: ESFj 3w4 so/sx 3-7-8 SLUEN
Angela: ESFP 7w8 sx/so 7-8-3 Sxuex
President: INTJ or INTP 5w? sp/sx 5-9-4 RCOeI

I'm having a tough time figuring out Madarame. He seems to change significantly throughout the series, starting out as a hardcore otaku who is confident in his obsessions and has a sort of natural leadership about him, making him come off overall as a wacky ENTJ. Later on he ends up being the flustered, jumpy intermediary who is always trying to smooth over arguments and similar awkward situations, making him seem more like an ENTP with prominent Fe. Anyone else familiar with the series who wants to try typing any of the characters?

RadiGen

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Nine
I have seen sailor moon, and death note.

Edit: I like the mystical stuff, where people have supernatural powers.
try these:
Angel Beats! (superpowers, slightly mystic)
Bakemonogatari (both)
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch (superpowers, slightly mystic)
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha (both)
Hayate no Gotoku!
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (both)
Pandora Hearts (both)
Spice and Wolf (both)
Steins;Gate (sci-fi)
Toaru Majutsu no Index (superpowers, slightly mystic)

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
A lot of these aren't on Netflix. Where do you find these?

If you have cable there's Funimation Channel. I've been watching Spice and Wolf on that channel. I do try youtube before putting down the cold hard cash.

ultimawepun

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
A lot of these aren't on Netflix. Where do you find these?

At illegal sources. I'd recommend you something on Netflix but I can't access it. I can't find a list of what they have on google either.

T

ThatGirl

Ah cool they have angel beats. I will watch that one. Thanks for the tip guys.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex:
Motoko Kusanagi and Chief Aramaki strike me as both ISTJ. Togusa would be an INFJ, probably the only Feeler in Section 9.

Monster:
I'm just going off the manga, but Dr. Tenma is either INFJ or ENFJ. Johan is probably INFJ also. Eva Heinemann is an ESxP.

Neon Genesis Evangelion:
Shinji is probably ISFP.

Anyone care to agree or disagree?