• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I guess I can try some Bleach.

Ichigo: ISFP
Orihime: INFP
Chad: ISFJ
Ishida: INTJ
Rukia: Umm. ESTJ?

Urahara: ENTP
Byakuya: ISTJ
Ukitake: ENFJ
Renji: ESTP (?)
Aizen: Hell I dunno.
Gin: Again... but I'd like these two typed.

I once saw Ichigo typed as an INFP, and I was like, WTFno, he's about as ISFP as you get.

The thing about Bleach is that it's really easy to tell the sensors from the intuitives. It's not a 'smart/dumb' divide (as I've seen too many people make, and that's sad) but it's more that there are obviously quite a few characters who have an offbeat thinking pattern. I mean, for all of Uryu's seriousness and Te/Fi, he's still normally a whacked-out froot loop.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
Wonder how a video game thread would work.. I imagine many here would've played some Final Fantasies at the very least.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Would anyone care to type KHR (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) Characters?

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi

I haven't seen that one yet, but I'll put it on my list once I'm done with Eyeshield 21.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Anyone see the Death Note movies?
I saw both today.

Light seems a lot more like an INTJ in the movie than in the anime.
If I saw the movie before the anime, I would have never come to the conclusion of ENTJ for Light.

I personally liked the movie a lot- the movie and anime are both good in their own ways but I found that I liked the ending of the movie better. (I won't spoil anything)

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I recently rewatched Escaflowne (the series):

Hitomi: the hardest charcter for me to type. On the Fe front, she's very emphathetic and yet one of the major points of the series is how unaware she is that her emotions control the people around her (and manifest into reality). She's also very fickle and mostly lacks defining internal values (not strong/dominant Fi). enFJ?

Van: ISFP - the easiest for me to type. Although it's annoying for everyone to mention what a sensitive, impressionable soul he is, it is mostly true. Has a sort of black/white mentality lacking in diplomacy and so single-minded/loyal to his goal that he tends to be short-sighted.

Merle: EStP - Spends a lot of the time pointing out the obvious to oblivious characters and generally being clear-cut and self-motivated.

Allen: ESTP/ESFJ? - Definitely has a total playboy/rebellious side, but also spends so much time being Mr. Properly Gallant Knight. Seems upset enough by Dryden's free-wheeling ways to be more ESFJ.

Millerna: ESFP - just wants to be free to be, has idealized vision of Allen.
Dryden: ENTP - Enjoys living life to its fullest and fulfilling his intellectual curiosity.
Prince Chid: ISFJ - Will idealistically fulfill his duty
Balgus: ISTJ - super-disciplined and loyal samurai

Zaibach Empire:
Folken: INFJ (Hey! An INFJ villain!) - Caring to and inspiring great loyalty in the outcasts he takes in. Deals damage to the opposition using his knowledge of their emotional minefields (eg. the manipulated Allen/Hitomi kiss). Willing to make sacrifices for his grand plan (Ni) to remake the world into a better place.

Emperor Dornkirk/Isaac Newton: INTj - A driving need to discover the universal natural law and to control it/ put it into the hands of man.

Dilandau: batshit crazy.... ESFP? ;)

MBTI Type
INxJ
Yah. Although I wouldn't mind wearing a Zero gettup. When else can you be called a Zero and think its pretty cool?

I've actually considered cosplaying Zero as well. Not for the same reason as you though. Has anyone typed characters from Vampire Knight?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sorry for bumping old threads...:D

Just had a thought: What type would you give for Gendo Ikari from Evangelion? I have an amateur guess, but I'll see what is said first.

Last edited:

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
How about Shikamaru from Naruto? INTJ? He is introverted (I). He is very intuitive (N). He makes so many sexist jokes and remarks (T). And he is a very good strategist and a natural leader (J).

no way in HELL he's a J. J's don't mean their leaders, they mean they like things structured. his 'how troublesome' attitude SCREAMS P.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3

sure. i'm reading it in chinese though, so i can't give you the names :D.

main character: ISFP. i mean when he's not all kickass like of course. he's private, doesn't really get out of his way (at all at the beginning) to improve (P), doesn't really have the theoretical curiosity of an N, and just wants people to get along (F). i think the author may want to eventually turn him into an INFP idealist.

bomb guy: ENTJ. talks quite a bit and is not afraid of saying the wrong thing (ET). could be a P i guess but he works his ass off trying to get better. N because i've seen his latest weapons and such and he looks like he likes theory. creative guy too.

baseball guy: ISTP. seems like he has a good F side, but if you read the type, descriptions, i think it fits well. sporty, quiet, calm and clever enough. i think the 'ignorance of the situation' thing is an act. seems like someone who may take time alone to reflect after having observed.

boxing guy: ESFP. this one's a bit of a tricky one, but i tried doing it bit by bit. E because he is a social guy, S because he doesn't seem to think about stuff that are too airy fairy. F because i've seen him act out of his morals more than his logic and P just because he doesn't look like a J. doesn't get heavily depressed, isn't a planner etc. many ESFP's like sport too.

prefect guy: INTJ. definitely not the social type (I), doesn't seem to work based on morals (T). J because he made it to prefect somehow. no way in hell he's an ISTJ, he makes the rules. the gouvernator brand of INTJ, not the supreme geek brand. confidant as fuck.

mirage guy: INTJ. same as above really. the world is his oyster.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Don't forget Cowboy Bebop

Spike ESTP
Jet Black ISTJ
Faye ENFJ
Ed ENTP

Vicious INTJ (obviously... :))

I just remember seeing these on a site. Faye's definitely right from my perspective. I can relate to her being uber-paranoid about her debt and running from it. Glad I'm always prepared monetarily...

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no way in HELL he's a J. J's don't mean their leaders, they mean they like things structured. his 'how troublesome' attitude SCREAMS P.
And yeah, Shikamaru seemed like a definite INTP to me.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know what the hell I'm thinking, but I'll type the Sailor Scouts.

Usagi - ENFP
Ami - INTJ (with a soft core, but she was a Thinker)
Rei - ENTJ
Makoto - ISFP
Minako - ENFP
Chibiusa - ENFP
Setsuna - INFJ
Michiru - ENFJ
Haruka - ISTP
Hotaru - INFP

When I finish watching Utena again, I'll try to type it.

Negative_

Would anyone care to try to type some Code Geass characters?

Zero - ENTP

Lelouch - INTJ. Although, taking the last episode into account I wouldn't argue that post-sword of akasha he might've been INFJ, but that might just be me associating
with INFJs

Suzaku - IxFx (INFJ?)

Earl of Pudding - INTP

Schneizel - ESTP?

Toudou - ISTJ

Nunnally & Euphemia - ISFPs...I'll never forget Nunnally's cries from the last episode :(

Kallen - xSTP

Ohgi - ISTx

Orange kun - xSxJ, lol

Charles di Britannia - ENTJ

dunno about CC and VV. Maybe INTP and INTJ?

Cornelia - ESTJ

energy

MBTI Type
WXYZ
I'll add some from Gundam Wing:

INTJ:
Heero Yui

ENTJ:
Zechs Merquise
Treize Khushrenada (possibly ENFJ)

INFJ:
Relena Peacecraft

INFP:
Quatre Winner

ESTP:
Duo Maxwell

ISTJ:
Chang Wufei
Trowa Barton
Lady Une

ISFJ:
Lucrezia Noin

Zechs and char Aznable are more ENTPish, droping a meteor to the earth for some ideal to change the world is really the work of a destructive visionary.

Heero Yuy is more an ISTp kind of dude.

Dysentery_Fairy

MBTI Type
INXP
Enneagram
4w5
Vash

I think Vash the Stampede is an ENTP... he has all the typical signs of crazed insanity that only and ENTP can bring to the table.

That was said endearingly btw.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Alphonse - INFP
Edward - INTJ
Mustang - ENTP
Scar - ISTJ
imo