• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big Brother Australia

cheap

MBTI Type
F00D
I am interested to know Ben and Bianca's type so if anyone watches it what do you reckon? or even if you don't, what do you get from these transcripts?

An interview with Bianca:

In the house I promise to...
Be true to myself and not disappoint my family and friends and myself, not disgrace myself or be fake.
Romance in the House is…
Inevitable. Because I pretty much like anything that walks… but it probably won´t lead into too much because I have dignity and self respect. I´ll probably cut that off before it goes anywhere.

If there´s an argument I´ll be most likely to…
Not back down. I´m very confrontational and love a big argument. I´m not a big fan of verbal abuse and ´you´re a beep a beep, beep, beep´. I don´t like that because it doesn´t achieve anything and you just degrade yourself to the other person´s level. It´ll be me trying to talk to the person through intelligence and trying to not use anything that´s going to be derogatory. It´s going to be sarcasm, but it´s more going to be trying to beat them with brains instead of swear words and stuff that isn´t going to affect them anyway.

I will win in every fight, by the way.

My thoughts on going ´under the radar´ are…
I think it´s crap. You can´t fake your personality for a potential three months in a House by going under the radar, you can see the cracks in people who have tried it in the past and I´m going to be on television where nearly a whole nation can see who I am. I´m not going to sit in a corner and pretend I´m someone I´m not, and then when I come out have the whole nation think I´m completely different to who I am.

One thing I want to avoid in the BB House is…
I want to avoid confrontations with someone who is ignorant because I don´t want to crush them and I don´t want to be too mean to them. I really can´t stand ignorant people. If I was to avoid anything it would be having a confrontation with someone I know is a weak person because I´m not [weak] and I´m afraid I´ll just trample them and steam roll ahead, and they´ll just be crushed. I don´t want to break anyone´s heart. That would be terrible.

If I only get one thing out of being on Big Brother, I hope it´s…
Experience. I hope it is self growth. I´m only 18 and I really want to grow as a person. I don´t go out, I don´t do much, I´m pretty naïve and conservative. I just want to go in and experience other people and how they live and what they think about different things. I want to try and be away from my dogs, my family, my music and my books that I bury my head in. I want to just be taken away from all that and see how I can grow as a person. Just to figure out something about myself which I don´t already know - which is a whole lot.

Are You…

Funny?
Yes

Jealous?
Yes

Calm under pressure?
No

Angry?
Yes

A good listener?
Yes

Honest?
Yes

A good liar?
No

Sexy?
Yes

A flirt?
I try, but I don´t achieve it very well.

Annoying?
Yes. Depends what we´re talking about. If it has to do with something I´m really passionate about, you´re going to see some fieriness.

Head Boy Ben's dry wit and friendly nature have earned him plenty of fans inside and out of the BB House. Find out more about about Ben as he talks being a perfectionist, intelligence and grooming.

Ben always keeps his eyes on the prize
I always keep definite goals in mind.
Whether it be gym, study, girls, work or financial, there are constantly goals in my mind which I’m working towards.

I was disappointed with my near perfect final score in Year 12.
I was pretty disappointed when I found out I’d gotten 96 in the TEE because I certainly committed a lot of my life to working towards that. Although it gets me the same degree at the end of the day, I committed those two years and I may have gotten into the course I really desired. To fall just short of the 97 I wanted really pissed me off.

I can’t tolerate people who try to be intelligent when they’re not.
If people aren’t smart then that’s fine, nothing against that. But if they try to have an intelligent discussion and try to come across as intellectuals - that I pick up on it. But a lot of my friends aren’t very smart. It totally depends on the personality and the nature of that person. The people who know they’re dumb and just live their life for who they are, I get along fine with. People that try to be verbose and intellectual, then I can’t tolerate that, it really gets up my nose.

I’m going to make my mark on the world.
One of the things I’m most scared about is when I leave this world I won’t be remembered for something. My plan is to establish a name for myself in the legal community, work up, maybe start my own law firm and get some money together and then start a business about something I feel passionately about. You can’t just say [for example], ‘I’m an engineer’. That doesn’t define who you are, that just defines what you do Monday to Friday to pay the bills. You have all these other aspects to your context and you need to bring these to the table, so get out there and change the world, even if it is in the slightest way.

I changed schools a lot as a kid.
I went to six schools over nine years. For the most part it was tough initially, making new friends but now I think I’m better for it because I learnt great social skills and how to make friends quickly and how to adjust to new environments and I think that’s certainly helped me as I’ve gotten older. It’s a very valuable skill to be able to make friends quickly and you’re always going to get along with people and be noticeable.

I think of myself as metrosexual.
I do in the sense that I shower regularly, brush my teeth regularly, straighten my hair, very rarely leave the house without my hair gelled, constantly go to the gym to work out and what not. In the other sense you would never catch me wearing a pink polo shirt with the collar up or wearing snakeskin shoes in a club. But I certainly am quite girly in the way I get ready in the mornings.

After crying at a dinner discussion he also said he was an emotional guy. He didn't bring photos into the house for that very reason.

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
I didn't read the transcript, but I watch BB most nights.

My guess:
Bianca - ESTJ.
Ben - INTJ or maybe an INFJ.

cheap

MBTI Type
F00D
Cool, thanks. I thought Ben was INTJ or INFJ too actually, he seems quite close to the T/F border.

Do you have guesses for all the other housemates? (I only asked for two initially in case no one watches it and I didn't want to include too many transcripts.)

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
Rory - ISTP
Dixie - ESTP
Bridgette - ESFP
Alice - ENTP
Nobby - ISTP

I'll have another go at the rest of them when I am watching on Sunday night.