• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Khaleesi from Game of Thrones

Khaleesi

• INFP

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • INFJ

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • INTJ

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • other MBTI

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 9w8

• 9w1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1w9

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 1w2

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 8w9

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1w2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w1

• 6w7

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 6w5

• other Enneagram

• Sp/Sx

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Sx/Sp

• Sx/So

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • So/Sx

• Sp/So or So/Sp

• Total voters

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
Khaleesi is the clearest 2w3 I have ever seen. She's an archetypal 2 in the tv series.

i've heard she's more 6ish in the books, but I haven't read them.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
After last sunday's episode, when she quoted ,"injustice can only be repaid with justice", really screamed INFJ. She's quietly ambitious, was self-conflicted early stages of the show, and is driven by an unrelenting moral code. Not to mention, she watched her brother die by the hands of her late husband, and didn't interfere because she thought he deserved it.

On the tv show, she displays the duality of being an INFJ very well.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Khaleesi is the clearest 2w3 I have ever seen. She's an archetypal 2 in the tv series.

How so?

Her most prominent characteristic is being the champion of her personal brand of justice, which she does ruthlessly and with seething anger. I would've guessed 1w2.

Sunny Ghost

The actress is very Fe, and I'd lean towards ENFJ.

The character is very INFJ. I have no doubt about that. Book and show. She's an idealist, visionary, and a liberator. In the books, we first meet her when she's 13. She's dreamy (starring into the dragon eggs, having visions of them becoming warmer and giving her a source of strength) and keeps her thoughts to herself in compliance to her brother and other males she knows. Becoming the Khaleesi helped her to become stronger, and seeing the pain of raped women or starving children kept her from being able to hold her tongue any longer. She knew she needed to step into the fire and that she would be fine by doing so, and came out of it as the mother of dragons. She oozes Ni/Fe and continues to seize cities without really ever having to go to war, while her following becomes larger and stronger because she is loved, not feared.

G

Ginkgo

The more I think about it, the more I could see her as an opportunistic SP. Her vision, from what the show presents, revolves around who she's supposed to be. Through her realization of this, everyone else falls in line. She responsively and seamlessly pursues her ambitions one step at a time.

But in contrast with the rest of the characters, she seems to be seized by a grand design that is not of her own making, so things look a bit distorted by how epic she is. She's bound to exceed expectations of any type.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think she's 2w1 (I have finally conceded to Social 2 for her); justice driven authoritative and firm rather than glamorous and diva-ish

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
I think she's 2w1 (I have finally conceded to Social 2 for her); justice driven authoritative and firm rather than glamorous and diva-ish

Actually I see what you mean. And yes definitely social!

2w1 makes sense. She has those beautiful outfits and presentation which made my brain go "3!" but the underlying motives are more 1 heavy.

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

WHat do you think of Ceresei's type? I used to think she was a 3, but is she too 'revealing of her motives' to be a 3 or a 6?? What do you make of her type? Sorry if you wrote this in this thread already.

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
How so?

Her most prominent characteristic is being the champion of her personal brand of justice, which she does ruthlessly and with seething anger. I would've guessed 1w2.

She wants power through being loved. She works her way up by seducing. She works her way to gain Drogo's devotion through sex and power.. she loves for everybody to love her and follow her 'by choice' and out of adoration.. she seduces practically in her sleep.. and what she offers people is freedom, which is the 2's holy idea.

I made a stronger case for this on another website during the first season - I can copy it over here if this isn't enough. But I just find it sooo obvious! 2, anyway. I see [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]'s point about 2w1 actually.

Social 2s want to be loved by "everyone' and have social influence, but she still works her way up initially by having power over specific prominent people through being loved and adored. Later on, in a wider context, she works her way up by having power over many people through being loved and adored.

She is a clear heart-type, operating straight from the heart. Her disintegration to 8 is obvious in how fierce and brutal she is, and how much pleasure she takes out of her brutal revenges. Think about the woman she burned alive in the first season. There are many examples of revenge with her, and she is bloodthirsty and gets a thrill of it. line to 8 is clear. Line to 4 is clear in how she takes on this cause as her identity, and in how she expresses who she is ultimately, and her ideals, once she has gained power.

That "seething anger" you mention is fueled by pride. Her pride is tangible - you can taste it.

Any type can care about justice. It's not specific to 1. 1s are perfectionists. A personal brand of justice vs. a social brand of justice probably has more to do with confidence and believing in yourself, and perhaps MBTI (she is probably a Fi dom) than what enneagram type you are.

The question with enneagram is "why?" and "how?" Enneagram is defense strategies and coping mechanisms. Justice is a personal cause, but the question is how does she go about obtaining justice? She makes power-climbs by making other people love her. What she really craves deep down, is to be loved, to be powerful. She clearly wears a "mask" of power when she approaches enemies, but shows her sadness and vulnerability to her close friend, knowing he's in love with her.

2s do this a lot. They can put on a powerful mask when necessary, and be fierce and scary, but then when they're alone with someone who they know loves them, they show their worries, sadness, feelings of weakness.

By contrast 1s crave & need to be PERFECT. They need to feel morally correct. Daenerys doesn't care about this. She doesn't even blink during vengeance. Sure you could say "It's just" - but a 1 might have a moral connundrum about some of these actions, and wonder whether it's truly just. She doesn't blink, it's all from the heart. She doesn't have INSECURITY about being morally ambiguous or having to be morally perfect.

Her insecurity about being unlovable is harder to see, but you can see it I think, in the way that she takes such joy in being loved. When she frees people and they worship her and follow her, she derives tremendous pleasure. In the breaking of chains scene, she derives heartfelt pleasure in all of the men offering to sacrifice for her. She doesn't mind leading various men around by the nose; doesn't care if it's moral or not. She is loved.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Long response
Cool. I think your case for 2w1 is stronger than anything I could produce for 1w2.

This also shed some light on type 2 in general, which I know very little about.

So thanks, and well argued. :cheers:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17911]Animal[/MENTION]
I think Cersei is either 6w5 or 4w3 Sx/Sp (very jealous, reactive, vengeful, indignant). I think her full type is 4w3/6w5>8w7 Sx/Sp, but I'm not sure of her MBTI

also, I don't think Khaleesi's vengeance is from disintegration to 8. her vengeance is, imo, much more 1-ish (controlled, authoritative, justice oriented) and I don't see it as a stress response, rather a strategic response (compare to Theon, his line to 8 is more pronounced).
my thoughts on Khaleesi's type overall are INTJ 2w1>9w1>6w7 So/Sx

Margaery is either 3w2 Sx/So or 2w3 So/Sx

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ??.............. That's hilarious !

based on the TV series, I think she's ISFP 9w8 Sx/Sp

I think precisely this, and I see her variants could also be sp/sx. I think self preservation comes first. My reasoning for Daenerys being an ISFP is on my blog. This is why I think she is not INFJ;

- Doesn't anticipate the consequences of her actions
- Where is the inferior Se
- Anyone can have a dream in their life that aim towards. She is destined to be on the throne as a right from the legacy of her noble house.
- Being aware of group values, such as the Dothraki culture is not necessarily Fe. Introverted feelers can recognize this and conform to this as well.
- She does not use Fe as a method to emotionally appeal to others or show an externally warm presence. She does this

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm no expert but my Song of Ice and Fire geek sister thinks 8.