• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

scully and mulder

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Scully is pretty obvious STJ and I would give her cognitive E but social I.
While Mulder is harder to figure out beyond perhaps IN part.

The characters werent fully "static" through out the show.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Scully is pretty obvious STJ and I would give her cognitive E but social I.
While Mulder is harder to figure out beyond perhaps IN part.

The characters werent fully "static" through out the show.

You can't be a cognitive extrovert as an ISTJ. Cognitive extroversion means that the primary function is an extraverted function.

An example of a social introvert with cognitive extroversion would be an ENFx 4 or say an ENTP 5, and identifying as a social introvert is subjective. Ne can function internally, so that's why some ENPs think they are introverts. It's less common with ESxPs and EJs but I suppose not impossible.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You can't be a cognitive extrovert as an ISTJ. Cognitive extroversion means that the primary function is an extraverted function.

An example of a social introvert with cognitive extroversion would be an ENFx 4 or say an ENTP 5, and identifying as a social introvert is subjective. Ne can function internally, so that's why some ENPs think they are introverts. It's less common with ESxPs and EJs but I suppose not impossible.

Ok, but that isn't in contradiction with what I wrote ? Or I am missing something ?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Ok, but that isn't in contradiction with what I wrote ? Or I am missing something ?

ISTJ is Si > Te > Fi > Ne, so since Si is the first function and thus the primary mechanism of functioning, an ISTJ cannot be cognitively extroverted.

But... I just realized I'm retarded and you probably meant she's a socially introverted ESTJ.

Okay... carry on, grasshopper.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
ISTJ is Si > Te > Fi > Ne, so since Si is the first function and thus the primary mechanism of functioning, an ISTJ cannot be cognitively extroverted.

But... I just realized I'm retarded and you probably meant she's a socially introverted ESTJ.

Okay... carry on, grasshopper.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. :D