• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mamma Mia!

cfs1992

I LOVE this movie!

I was wondering about Donna and Sophie's types...

May Donna be an ESFP and Sophie some kind of ExFx?

Any guesses?

Last edited:

MissLizzy

I agree with Donna being an ESFP...
About Sophie... maybe ENFP? She seems more of a P type for me, but I'm not totally sure.

cfs1992

Thank you...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure about Donna as an ESFP, Sophie I can see as an ENFP, yeah...

More guesses?

Last edited:

Rosabel

Donna: ESFP
Sophie: ENFJ
Tanya: ESFP
Rosie: ENFP
Sky: ESTP
Sam: ENTJ
Bill: ISTP
Harry: ESFJ (?)
No clue for Ali and Lisa...

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Donna: ESFP
Sophie: ENFJ
Tanya: ESFP
Rosie: ENFP
Sky: ESTP
Sam: ENTJ
Bill: ISTP
Harry: ESFJ (?)
No clue for Ali and Lisa...

thank you for the analysis. the above assemblage represents a very loud version of hell.

Rosabel

thank you for the analysis. the above assemblage represents a very loud version of hell.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, it's a very extroverted movie, many people talking, socializing, having fun, singing and dancing... few introverts to make some silence, right? :D