• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prophet Muhammad

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I don`t have the time to read a book at the moment. but I just read A horrible childhood description. and I`ll say some notes about it.

I quote from goodreads: "Infidel shows the coming of age of this distinguished political superstar and champion of free speech as well as the development of her beliefs, iron will, and extraordinary determination to fight injustice. Raised in a strict Muslim family, Hirsi Ali survived civil war, female mutilation, brutal beatings, adolescence as a devout believer during the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood, and life in four troubled, unstable countries ruled largely by despots. She escaped from a forced marriage and sought asylum in the Netherlands, where she earned a college degree in political science, tried to help her tragically depressed sister adjust to the West, and fought for the rights of Muslim women and the reform of Islam as a member of Parliament. Under constant threat, demonized by reactionary Islamists and politicians, disowned by her father, and expelled from family and clan, she refuses to be silenced.

Ultimately a celebration of triumph over adversity, Hirsi Ali’s story tells how a bright little girl evolves out of dutiful obedience to become an outspoken, pioneering freedom fighter. As Western governments struggle to balance democratic ideals with religious pressures"

(female mutilation, brutal beatings, adolescence... forced marriage) all I see is a punch of horrible actions prohibited by Islam.

e.g do you know that forced marriage is not full-conditioned marriage, hence, it`s considered adolescence. (she refuses to be silenced.) no woman should accept any of the things mentioned above. And her people have a place in hell.
And (female mutilation) there is no such nonsense in Islam!!!

this is what we call a retarded society.

You say this- and I partially agree- but no matter how much you cover your eyes plug your ears and scream “ lala I can’t hear you I can’t see it” does not mean it isn’t happening.

It may not be part of the Quran you believe in but no religion is a monolith.
Everyone has it’s various sects. I have heard from Muslim people that “ They’ve got Sharia law all wrong! It only means these perfectly reasonable things” I have heard from other Muslims that “ Yes, Sharia law is an extreme and hatefull tradition if violence and severe mysogony.”
No matter how much you insist “ That isn’t Islam!” The other side will scream “ It is TRUE Islam!” Just as loudly...and more violently.
Truth is, whether or not you believe in it, it happens- strictly in Muslim countries ( I was going to say “ The Middle East but well, Indonesia and Mayalsia) so unfortunatly you can’t blame it on region or culture.

I’ve studied Islam quite a bit myself. It certainly has it’s appealing and admirable charactoristics and traditions; people in the U.S. could certainly stand to learn something about charity and neigborly love.
I am especially drawn to the pragmatic nature of “ give what you can” and the concept of “ practice only to the extent that it is not a burdan.”

But shouting “ That isn’t Islam!” Does not help the millions of women and young girls mutilated, raped and murdered. If anything, it’s dismissive.
Whether intended by the founders of Islam or not there IS something within the religion which allows these extremist contingencies to exist, and, as they say ” Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.”

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
If prophet Muhammed mpbuh was the Sahara desert, and I was but a grain of sand, I'd be the greatest living man.

I wouldn't judge you out of ignorance, I wouldn't join the opinion of the masses blindly. If there is fairness, even if there remains one who knows your truth, your message shall be conveyed.

Your message remains untarnished, but humans will err. I, too, have once fallen in the trap of silently judging your message by the deeds of your followers, but little I've known, your followers are not your message.

I've seen the virtues of your message in many believers, just like I've seen it in many non-believers. I have also seen calamitous vices perpetrated by both. Tis but mankind's natural behavior in its habitat. Rather, we made it natural for we accepted it without questioning it.

I have studied, asked, and learned things. I've been to many places, and I've seen things. I've felt things. I never wasted an effort whenever the opportunity presented itself until I have known you in the hearts of men; your true followers. I've read their referendum in its mother tongue, and still to this day I cannot comprehend the reverence it entices my soul when I do. Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should just embrace it.

I see benighted folks scorn you, and I think "What do they really know?". You prophesized there will come a time when people who recite the Quran will not know the ethics of Islam and become its worst enemies and serve their own agendas. You prophesized there will come a time people who have been arch enemies to Islam will become its most valuable allies. A change of heart. After all, we all relinquished our hubris at one point and accepted we were wrong about something, someone. Knowledge, circumstances, and humility are all it takes.

O prophet Muhammed, you're but a messenger of God. I'd mobilize armies of men to assist your cause, armies of men wielding no swords but honor, peace, stillness, silent pride, the dignity of mankind, and unparalleled mercy.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
If prophet Muhammed mpbuh was the Sahara desert, and I was but a grain of sand, I'd be the greatest living man.

I wouldn't judge you out of ignorance, I wouldn't join the opinion of the masses blindly. If there is fairness, even if there remains one who knows your truth, your message shall be conveyed.

Your message remains untarnished, but humans will err. I, too, have once fallen in the trap of silently judging your message by the deeds of your followers, but little I've known, your followers are not your message.

I've seen the virtues of your message in many believers, just like I've seen it in many non-believers. I have also seen calamitous vices perpetrated by both. Tis but mankind's natural behavior in its habitat. Rather, we made it natural for we accepted it without questioning it.

I have studied, asked, and learned things. I've been to many places, and I've seen things. I've felt things. I never wasted an effort whenever the opportunity presented itself until I have known you in the hearts of men; your true followers. I've read their referendum in its mother tongue, and still to this day I cannot comprehend the reverence it entices my soul when I do. Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should just embrace it.

I see benighted folks scorn you, and I think "What do they really know?". You prophesized there will come a time when people who recite the Quran will not know the ethics of Islam and become its worst enemies and serve their own agendas. You prophesized there will come a time people who have been arch enemies to Islam will become its most valuable allies. A change of heart. After all, we all relinquished our hubris at one point and accepted we were wrong about something, someone. Knowledge, circumstances, and humility are all it takes.

O prophet Muhammed, you're but a messenger of God. I'd mobilize armies of men to assist your cause, armies of men wielding no swords but honor, peace, stillness, silent pride, the dignity of mankind, and unparalleled mercy.

Your words never cease to awe and inspire me.
Have you considered starting your own religion/cult/tax-exempt-party-nation?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Your words never cease to awe and inspire me.
Have you considered starting your own religion/cult/tax-exempt-party-nation?

Eventually, that's the plan.

*feels vehemence and unwavering volition to start another cult*
*accidentally starts a sex cult*

I did my best.

*does not abolish the sex cult*

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why not stop propagandising educated people and read the book,"Infidel", by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and come back and tell us about it.
I have read this, and it only confirmed my notion that most of the things we decry about Islam are cultural and not required by the religion itself.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Eventually, that's the plan.

*feels vehemence and unwavering volition to start another cult*
*accidentally starts a sex cult*

I did my best.

*does not abolish the sex cult*

* Accidentaly joins sexcult.*
* Dies not withdraw membership*

....it’s just that I’ve got all this rope you see...

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You say this- and I partially agree- but no matter how much you cover your eyes plug your ears and scream “ lala I can’t hear you I can’t see it” does not mean it isn’t happening.

It may not be part of the Quran you believe in but no religion is a monolith.
Everyone has it’s various sects. I have heard from Muslim people that “ They’ve got Sharia law all wrong! It only means these perfectly reasonable things” I have heard from other Muslims that “ Yes, Sharia law is an extreme and hatefull tradition if violence and severe mysogony.”
No matter how much you insist “ That isn’t Islam!” The other side will scream “ It is TRUE Islam!” Just as loudly...and more violently.
Truth is, whether or not you believe in it, it happens- strictly in Muslim countries ( I was going to say “ The Middle East but well, Indonesia and Mayalsia) so unfortunatly you can’t blame it on region or culture.

I’ve studied Islam quite a bit myself. It certainly has it’s appealing and admirable charactoristics and traditions; people in the U.S. could certainly stand to learn something about charity and neigborly love.
I am especially drawn to the pragmatic nature of “ give what you can” and the concept of “ practice only to the extent that it is not a burdan.”

But shouting “ That isn’t Islam!” Does not help the millions of women and young girls mutilated, raped and murdered. If anything, it’s dismissive.
Whether intended by the founders of Islam or not there IS something within the religion which allows these extremist contingencies to exist, and, as they say ” Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.”

Extremist means to understand something the wrong way and adding or inventing some 'worships' to be closer to God. They don't see that it does the opposite. This happens in every relegion. And the right way to stop those from spreading iS by telling poeple the truth: this is not what relegion says and is not what it wants from you to do.

This is how you stand against manipulation in any relegion or low.

This is how you give the power to the victims to stand against the wrong. They will have the prove, the evidence: that it doesn't truly represent what they claim it for-relegion or traditions or what ever name that was spoken of- this gives them the strength to debate when they trully understand and make others ashamed of their wrong actions and interpretings.

For example the mutilations are comming from exaggerating the idea of inhipited and ugly adolescence, and the other idea that women give the permittion to initiate such thing (it's known worldwide in relationship sense) but some, mostly men with narrow mind (I'll just use simple language) want to avoid the 'shame', those who think women are stupid creatures who have no self control..etc. so they claim in the name of relegion that they should bash and torture women to prevent them from wrong.

See how messed up is it in the example! I just wanted to give you a clue on how these misinterpretations happen.

I KNOW how wrong every word was (how they think) so don't bother discuss it. It's know worldwide that it's a narrow minded 'retarded' thinking :).

Don't let stupid people spoil your mood.
Actually, It has been a pleasure talking to you about what I know throughout this thread. And learning some new things I was uninformed of.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the MBTI II'm quite sure he was Fe whether his first or second function.
So INFJ, ENFJ, ISFJ and ESFJ are my top guesses.