• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prophet Muhammad

Ronaldo

MBTI Type
ISFP
I am curious as to why everyone types him as ENTJ. Also the website celebritytypes types him as this and also puts up some quotes with a negative slant towards Islam (basically saying it is founded on violence). Why did they have to use the site to air their own bigoted views? Couldn't they just shut up and type the person?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hmm, well Mohammed would be some kind of Gods diplomat. And if you need a diplomat you should take an enfp. (of course I am not thinking big-breasted and blonde that could create the false impression :))

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm... leadery..... people oriented.... high energy.... wordly... yet... idealist perhaps? uh, enfj? I don't know.. all these prophets seem so other worldly perfection to me so... perhaps they don't have types.

Ronaldo

MBTI Type
ISFP
I always thought he was an introvert. I mean he did spend alot of time hiding away in a cave by himself in his youth. He did seem to take on that role later in his life though.

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another thing that is little known about Muhammad was that he was a shrewd business man / merchant before he became the Prophet. He is also claimed to be illiterate, but one can't be a successful merchant without a natural ability with numbers/organization/planning [which is probably where the Te is being highlighted].

Honestly, I actually see more sensor-ish qualities in Prophets. A lot of people simply see the word prophecy and assume intuitiveness, forgetting that Si-Ne works much the same way as Ni ---- In fact, in many Prophet's cases, lessons from the past, forming traditions and following them rigidly is the most common theme [Si].

Assuming that they get their intuitive insights from somewhere else [as they themselves claim], then they are only vessels of that message, not creators. Even if a Prophet is the one "creating" all the "rules" - then they are employing Si-Ne imo as opposed to Ni.

IMO, Muhammad was an ESTJ --- but this is always an interesting debate nonetheless :p

Ronaldo

MBTI Type
ISFP
I could see him being an SJ easily. He was not an NF who came up with the visions himself but was passing them on and trying to make them into traditions. I think he is a T as he was about justice and doing what is right to the letter of the law, but he also has the compassion of an F.

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could see him being an SJ easily. He was not an NF who came up with the visions himself but was passing them on and trying to make them into traditions. I think he is a T as he was about justice and doing what is right to the letter of the law, but he also has the compassion of an F.

Yeah --- There was also the label of Military Strategist given to Muhammad during the early advent of Islam where he become probably the only Prophet to fully participate in all out battles with loss of life, war booty and colonization.

Then there were his raiding campaigns on the Quraish for resource gathering. There was a great emphasis on financial strategy and development during the early parts of Islam much of which was spear-headed by Muhammad and Abu Bakr. His approach to spreading the religion, controlling it, manage existing resources and finding new sources was very stereotypically Te for me.

He managed his people much like a true technical leader [as opposed to emotional leader] would. Compared to Moses and Jesus - who were willing to sacrifice themselves, Muhammad was ready to sacrifice his people in wars. One of the first revelations in Islam was "Fight with those who fight with you." - with a call for mercy being preferential attached to it. Eye for an eye justice with tinge of mercy would be rarely seen from ENFJ types.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I am curious as to why everyone types him as ENTJ

Mahomet's philosophy and deeds is closer to ENFJ. And there is no one who is typed to same type by everyone.

negative slant towards Islam (basically saying it is founded on violence)

Christian church did violence not less :)

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I'm doing a presentation about MBTI and I need a really famous ESTJ. Celebritytypes has Muhammad listed as ESTJ and the quotes seem to fit a STJ view of the world.

Muhammad: "It should be forbidden to be undutiful."
Muhammad: "You must be truthful. Truthfulness leads to dutifulness and dutifulness leads to Paradise."
Muhammad: "Philosophy is a stray camel to the faithful. Reign it in wherever you come across it."

Although I do not agree with the above the following sounds pretty cool for 600 AD.

Prophet Muhammad - “The rights of women are sacred. See that women are maintained in the rights assigned to them.”
Prophet Muhammad - “God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.”

To me he can be any ExxJ type.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Personality systems like MBTI, is based on four ratios, each is between two facotrs.
Extrovert <<< percentage%>>> Introvert
And so on..

Now Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was moderate in everything, the mean value, the golden ratio.
Simply perfect example of a human.
So I think he doesn't belong into a certain type, and I'm assuming because he was moderate otherwise it's very normal for him to belong into a type, he was not a super human, but he was the top human because of his characteristics, exactly the golden mean.

This is what I think, but again even if he belonged to a type, he was the type of a man, although he was a king and ruled by the noble book of Quran, you'd bot recognize him when he was sitting plainly with a group of men.
He wore no crown, sat on no throne, even before prophecy he was known for his -litrally- good manners.

The key for being best, is, the perfect, simple, moderate measure.
Is what I believe after I realised the prophet always picked the easiest choice when he was given.

Summery:
He was not that introvert, "he was closed to his fellow muslims than their own selves"
Not even that extrovert, he used to go to a cave just to think, all alone, before gettig the prophecy.
wasn't just a thinker he was merciful.
And I fon't think he was a sesnor more than an intutive, or a judging more than perceiver.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pathological Narcissist, somatic sexual type.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mahomet's philosophy and deeds is closer to ENFJ. And there is no one who is typed to same type by everyone.
His traits fit the best to ENFJ , he was merciful , honest, his strategy, his humbleness . He was described with:
( one would think they were his dearest closest friends , for he treated everyone he meets with the same respect and love as as if he considered every single on of us to be the dearest to him). This screams ENFJ. He was firm in his believes but his face was soothing and comfortable to look at .

He was good at speeches and knew how to drow in his audience. And he could recognise the lier at once and know their intentions. He could read people's personalities and know which part of them they needed to improve. He could see potential in people.

But after all, he's a chosen human -a prophet - like no other human. So prophets are the 'perfect human example' of their own personality. In my prospective.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
His traits fit the best to ENFJ , he was merciful , honest, his strategy, his humbleness . He was described with:
( one would think they were his dearest closest friends , for he treated everyone he meets with the same respect and love as as if he considered every single on of us to be the dearest to him). This screams ENFJ. He was firm in his believes but his face was soothing and comfortable to look at .

He was good at speeches and knew how to drow in his audience. And he could recognise the lier at once and know their intentions. He could read people's personalities and know which part of them they needed to improve. He could see potential in people.

But after all, he's a chosen human -a prophet - like no other human. So prophets are the 'perfect human example' of their own personality. In my prospective.

He ate women-not because he himself was a cannibal but because "When in Rome."-Right? So that clearly makes it okay. He was horrible about this. He never intervened when people-mainly women of course- were raped, stoned or beheaded. Usually as punishment for being raped.
His idea of "Helping" was to throw around SO much money that he single highhandedly destroyed the economy of every place he visited. ( And the Mid East bitches about Western avarice
What the hell sort of greedy, myopic religion worships money to the extent that they think THIS is a good story? )
and then of course there's the sex with little girls.But, what religion doesn't have that?

This is from someone who is not religious but has studied several religions from a standpoint of pure knowledge. These are facts from the book of his actual life.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He ate women-not because he himself was a cannibal but because "When in Rome."-Right? So that clearly makes it okay. He was horrible about this. He never intervened when people-mainly women of course- were raped, stoned or beheaded. Usually as punishment for being raped.
His idea of "Helping" was to throw around SO much money that he single highhandedly destroyed the economy of every place he visited. ( And the Mid East bitches about Western avarice
What the hell sort of greedy, myopic religion worships money to the extent that they think THIS is a good story? )
and then of course there's the sex with little girls.But, what religion doesn't have that?

This is from someone who is not religious but has studied several religions from a standpoint of pure knowledge. These are facts from the book of his actual life.
Muhammad ate women? I think you ought to elaborate.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You don't have valid informations. I'm sorry, but this is a not funny. So check you resources first.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You don't have valid informations. I'm sorry, but this is a not funny. So check you resources first.

It isn’t meant to be funny. It’s amazing the things you learn reading historical accounts of a person’s life rather than the holy books written after they've become saints/prophets.

Also that, but let’s be honest, who wasn’t.

Or, in many areas of the Mid East, isn’t

Muhammad ate women? I think you ought to elaborate.

Of course; during his travels he came across a group of cannibals. Being the non-judgemental -consideration for all people-prophet-type he thought it would be a far greater sin to decline their hospitality and gladly joined in.

It hardly makes him Buffalo Bill but you would think that a saintly man lecturing others on how to be good to one another might include “ Don’t eat people.” somewhere.
of course, this was the ancient world so it was no different than eating livestock.

Mole

Permabanned
Muhammad is the God-given role model for all muslims, except ex-muslims who are called apostates and risk death.

This is why most muslims are named Muhammad.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Muhammad is the God-given role model for all muslims, except ex-muslims who are called apostates and risk death.

This is why most muslims are named Muhammad.

You're right here, well, mostly. Women do not need a role model as they don't really count as people.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It isn’t meant to be funny. It’s amazing the things you learn reading historical accounts of a person’s life rather than the holy books written after they've become saints/prophets.
First of all he didn't become prophet to flip his personality. God chose him since he was born , and purified his heart when he was a kid. He was always the man with good deeds. Even when he was a merchant , and so on.

By resources I don't mean some randome illiterate websites describing someone that they never met. I meant, other than holy book of Quran, the books that were written by men who knew him directly and the people who delivered the truth. and people's power of talk is stronger that any enime's .

By the way, if you want to know someone don't let rumours get you. Ask him directly and search about him sensibly.

Of course random historic sites are merely a couple of bored poeple who want to spread their weird s*** to make themselves look like they brought some kind of hidden truth, when it's only some drunken author's made up stories.

I never expected ENTJ to read through this nonsense. Like, as if the hole world would follow him saying he's merciful when actually he puplically acted against women (like you said)!!! Killing with stones is for adultery for men and women (who are married in present or previously). I don't know what nonsense story you have read.

PS: search for the women whom have been mentioned in islam, or even holy Qoran, or what was written about all women and their role and Wright. The first muslim ever was a woman, if she didn't trust him why would she ever follow.

This thread is about info. That help those interested to detect which MBTI type he was more likely. Not to pour hatred and rumours.
I hope this helps in any way for good sake.