• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prophet Muhammad

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
By resources I don't mean some randome illiterate websites describing someone that they never met. I meant, other than holy book of Quran, the books that were written by men who knew him directly and the people who delivered the truth. and people's power of talk is stronger that any enime's .

By the way, if you want to know someone don't let rumours get you. Ask him directly and search about him sensibly.

Of course random historic sites are merely a couple of bored poeple who want to spread their weird s*** to make themselves look like they brought some kind of hidden truth, when it's only some drunken author's made up stories.

I never expected ENTJ to read through this nonsense. Like, as if the hole world would follow him saying he's merciful when actually he puplically acted against women (like you said)!!! Killing with stones is for adultery for men and women (who are married in present or previously). I don't know what nonsense story you have read.

PS: search for the women whom have been mentioned in islam, or even holy Qoran, or what was written about all women and their role and Wright. The first muslim ever was a woman, if she didn't trust him why would she ever follow.

This thread is about info. That help those interested to detect which MBTI type he was more likely. Not to pour hatred and rumours.
I hope this helps in any way for good sake.
You are making assumptions about [MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION]'s sources here. It would be more productive instead to ask her where she got her information, at least if your goal is better understanding. We are all welcome to our own values and spiritual beliefs, but not to whitewash the facts of the matter. Obviously we cannot ask Muhammad directly here, or anyone who interacted with him during his lifetime. Establishing the facts of how he lived and what he did is independent of personal views of him that may be strongly colored by faith. The Quran is hardly an unbiased source here, and we would do well to consider others and look for common threads/accounts.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You are making assumptions about [MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION]'s sources here. It would be more productive instead to ask her where she got her information, at least if your goal is better understanding. We are all welcome to our own values and spiritual beliefs, but not to whitewash the facts of the matter. Obviously we cannot ask Muhammad directly here, or anyone who interacted with him during his lifetime. Establishing the facts of how he lived and what he did is independent of personal views of him that may be strongly colored by faith. The Quran is hardly an unbiased source here, and we would do well to consider others and look for common threads/accounts.

:yes:

Their assumptions could not be further from the truth.

But I know better than to try and argue reality with the religious. Belief is their M.O. after all.
I’m not in the mood to waste words on a brick wall who is only to going to slander well respected and educated people because they don’t want to hear it.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need a source for the claim that Muhammad ate people, lol. [MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION]

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I need a source for the claim that Muhammad ate people, lol. [MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION]

Then read the book, the historical account if his life. I don’t recall the name of it but then I really couldn’t care less whether or not a random stranger on the internet believes me or doesn’t.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then read the book, the historical account if his life. I don’t recall the name of it but then I really couldn’t care less whether or not a random stranger on the internet believes me or doesn’t.
There are many historical accounts of his life. If you don't care maybe you shouldn't be making such heavy claims here in the first place.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whether or not he ate people seems like nitpicking considering he was a pedophile

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whether or not he ate people seems like nitpicking considering he was a pedophile
In which case you could just say "Muhammad was a paedophile, end of discussion". I find it interesting that he (supposedly) ate people, seeing as how I've never heard of that before - not even from the most rampant of islamophobes.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
First of all he didn't become prophet to flip his personality. God chose him since he was born , and purified his heart when he was a kid. He was always the man with good deeds. Even when he was a merchant , and so on.

By resources I don't mean some randome illiterate websites describing someone that they never met. I meant, other than holy book of Quran, the books that were written by men who knew him directly and the people who delivered the truth. and people's power of talk is stronger that any enime's .

By the way, if you want to know someone don't let rumours get you. Ask him directly and search about him sensibly.

Of course random historic sites are merely a couple of bored poeple who want to spread their weird s*** to make themselves look like they brought some kind of hidden truth, when it's only some drunken author's made up stories.

I never expected ENTJ to read through this nonsense. Like, as if the hole world would follow him saying he's merciful when actually he puplically acted against women (like you said)!!! Killing with stones is for adultery for men and women (who are married in present or previously). I don't know what nonsense story you have read.

PS: search for the women whom have been mentioned in islam, or even holy Qoran, or what was written about all women and their role and Wright. The first muslim ever was a woman, if she didn't trust him why would she ever follow.

This thread is about info. That help those interested to detect which MBTI type he was more likely. Not to pour hatred and rumours.

He was according to the quran and suras a ... pedophile, mass murderer, war criminal, slaver, rapist, warlord, looter, thief, liar and so much more. So Maybe lets cut the sanctimonious counter factual claims of sainthood, the only 'hood' attributable to him was the one at the top of his penis he shoved into little girls, wives and daughters of men he murderered etc.. I just don't understand how a modern woman, or any woman for that matter, can defend a rapist.

Lets stick to typing shall we? Or are we going to have to discuss the evils of evil men with every wannabe prison wife and religious apologists on the forum?
I say ENTJ or ESTJ.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First of all he didn't become prophet to flip his personality. God chose him since he was born , and purified his heart when he was a kid. He was always the man with good deeds. Even when he was a merchant , and so on.

Holy man with good intentions and prophetic visions - with after effects of prophetic visions similar to epileptic attacks - invades small villages, beheads its village head, loots, takes as a sex slave the daughter of the village head whom he just beheaded, takes another sex slave, gets jealous and commands the sex slave's guardian to be beheaded thinking he slept with her, lies so much even his wife claims becomes suspicious of his prophetic vision, claims camel piss will heal sicknesses, continuously changes his god given laws claiming god changed his mind, commands the beheading of countless people and the justification of sex slaves and slaves ............... I could go on but let's just say for now I am suspicious of his prophetic visions or his good intentions (atleast at the latter part of his long con).

He probably was a good man. But all his lies and hunger for CONTROL and lust lead him to become a liar and a amoral manipulator. Perhaps became a narcissist. Therefore it's quite hard to type him. Never easy to type narcissists and sociopaths.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I agree. But [MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION] said in the previous post (random historic sites) I was not assuming nor was I attacking (sorry if I offended anyone).

Of course you can ask/read books that were written by people who knew him directly, I meant it. They lived in his time, GREAT names in islam, and a subjestive source of info. If you're interested [MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION] I might collect some names for you .
Their are also alot of non muslims who spoke subjectively and respectfully about prophet Muhammad. That's what my previous post meant.
And I meant other than Quran.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He was according to the quran and suras a ... pedophile, mass murderer, war criminal, slaver, rapist, warlord, looter, thief, liar and so much more. So Maybe lets cut the sanctimonious counter factual claims of sainthood, the only 'hood' attributable to him was the one at the top of his penis he shoved into little girls, wives and daughters of men he murderered etc.. I just don't understand how a modern woman, or any woman for that matter, can defend a rapist.

Lets stick to typing shall we? Or are we going to have to discuss the evils of evil men with every wannabe prison wife and religious apologists on the forum?
I say ENTJ or ESTJ.

In my entire life, studying the holly Quran 13 years now, never even for a little bit saw anything of what you claim to say.
And yes stick to typing please.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree. But [MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION] said in the previous post (random historic sites) I was not assuming nor was I attacking (sorry if I offended anyone).

Of course you can ask/read books that were written by people who knew him directly, I meant it. They lived in his time, GREAT names in islam, and a subjestive source of info. If you're interested [MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION] I might collect some names for you .
Their are also alot of non muslims who spoke subjectively and respectfully about prophet Muhammad. That's what my previous post meant.
Well, yes, though it would be reassuring to have some objective sources of information. Subjective impressions of a historical figure like Muhammad are fine, and by definition, will differ from person to person. I find no respect in disregard of the facts, however, or disinclination to determine them when that is possible.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, yes, though it would be reassuring to have some objective sources of information. Subjective impressions of a historical figure like Muhammad are fine, and by definition, will differ from person to person. I find no respect in disregard of the facts, however, or disinclination to determine them when that is possible.
I'm very sorry, I meant objective data and opinions , of cource not subjective, mistyped becouse truth comes first, then personal opinions.:D

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

With no evidence or reason at all ( " I don't like what you said" doesn't count) you are claiming that my sources are a "random internet site" in an attempt to back up your own argument by making me look like a liar and fraud. That is what is what we call "slander". Now, you continue to passive-aggressive offer me " information."
You absolutely intend to offend. Blatantly doing so AND playing innocent is cowardly and pathetic.

Secondly, you speak of objectivity while using arguments from a holy book; a book in which the entire point is to paint a historical figure into a saint who is capable of only unimaginable good. That is absolutely absurd.
My experience is from many years studying as an anthropology major ( No, I'm not going to go into detail because you would no doubt make more baseless claims about the people places from which I studied.) but the role of anthropology itself is an observer of humanity. I am not pro-or anti-religion, I am not pro or anti Christianity or Islam . I'm only interested in how the whole of religion has shaped humanity since it's beginning. I have nothing to gain from either "side".
So do not talk to me about objectivity.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
With no evidence or reason at all ( " I don't like what you said" doesn't count) you are claiming that my sources are a "random internet site" in an attempt to back up your own argument by making me look like a liar and fraud. That is what is what we call "slander". Now, you continue to passive-aggressive offer me " information."
You absolutely intend to offend. Blatantly doing so AND playing innocent is cowardly and pathetic.

Secondly, you speak of objectivity while using arguments from a holy book; a book in which the entire point is to paint a historical figure into a saint who is capable of only unimaginable good. That is absolutely absurd.
My experience is from many years studying as an anthropology major ( No, I'm not going to go into detail because you would no doubt make more baseless claims about the people places from which I studied.) but the role of anthropology itself is an observer of humanity. I am not pro-or anti-religion, I am not pro or anti Christianity or Islam . I'm only interested in how the whole of religion has shaped humanity since it's beginning. I have nothing to gain from either "side".
So do not talk to me about objectivity.

You said hestorical accounts. And assuming that anyone on Internet can write a one , that's why I said random.

And why I souded agressive, is because, and I'm sorry if you trusted your resources, at first I thought (he ate women) was a joke because this is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life. So forgive me for assuming your resources were some random untrustworthy sites. I don't know what anthropology is. But being interested in how religion changed humanity, you have a thin line between those who hate relegion and those who saw it as good. Which makes the difference in resources of course.

And I don't understand your problem wih the prophets as 'extremely good'. Their not saints they marry and live like other humans (if you meant islam)

What is the "unimaginable good"? You mean like they do no sins? I don't understand.

The only problem here is that you made this big claim with your resources, not telling us where can we find them to judge ourselves of their validity, on the other hand I mentioned knowing some resources in case you want to search through and see for yourself. Like Ibn Hisham who wrote a legendary agenda describing every detail of prophet Muhammad's life , birth, before islam, and after he became a prophet, his blood line and family history... etc.

But, you say I didn't offer resources?!

I didn't call you names, I asked you to reconsider your info as facts or lies. You didn't invent them then why would you be called lier?

And I don't recall arguing you with Holy Quran, it was someone else who claimed that something was written in it and I proved it wrong, because it isn't.

Since the beginning you mentioned not considering holy books as resources, so I didn't.

Mole

Permabanned
One third of young French muslins acess anti-Western and anti-Semitic sites.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You said hestorical accounts. And assuming that anyone on Internet can write a one , that's why I said random.

And why I souded agressive, is because, and I'm sorry if you trusted your resources, at first I thought (he ate women) was a joke because this is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life. So forgive me for assuming your resources were some random untrustworthy sites. I don't know what anthropology is. But being interested in how religion changed humanity, you have a thin line between those who hate relegion and those who saw it as good. Which makes the difference in resources of course.

And I don't understand your problem wih the prophets as 'extremely good'. Their not saints they marry and live like other humans (if you meant islam)

What is the "unimaginable good"? You mean like they do no sins? I don't understand.

The only problem here is that you made this big claim with your resources, not telling us where can we find them to judge ourselves of their validity, on the other hand I mentioned knowing some resources in case you want to search through and see for yourself. Like Ibn Hisham who wrote a legendary agenda describing every detail of prophet Muhammad's life , birth, before islam, and after he became a prophet, his blood line and family history... etc.

But, you say I didn't offer resources?!

I didn't call you names, I asked you to reconsider your info as facts or lies. You didn't invent them then why would you be called lier?

And I don't recall arguing you with Holy Quran, it was someone else who claimed that something was written in it and I proved it wrong, because it isn't.

Since the beginning you mentioned not considering holy books as resources, so I didn't.

“ I don't know what anthropology is. But being interested in how religion changed humanity, you have a thin line between those who hate relegion and those who saw it as good.”

There you go again, making assumptions about which you know nothing. We’re done here.

( seriously though, if I had a dime for every person who cannot even pronounce “ Anthropolgy” let alone know what it is, well, I’d be rich enough to have never bothered getting an education.)

Mole

Permabanned
" I don't know what anthropology is. But being interested in how religion changed humanity, you have a thin line between those who hate relegion and those who saw it as good.[/QUOTE]

Margaret Mead, the famous Anthropologist, said it is harder. to change your diet than to change your religion, but then she did not have Islam in mind.

Mole

Permabanned
Muslims are killing us on the streets of Australia, and on our holidays in Islamic Indonesia. Our Criminal Courts are full of would be murdering muslims, and our Maximum Security jails hold many convicted muslim terrorists, and the internet is full of anti-Semitic hatred and the hatred of the West.

So is seems extraordinary to type the role model of all this: Muhammad.