• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Patti Smith an INFP?

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do you think singer/poet Patti Smith could be an INFP? I know she improvises much in her performances. That sounds like Ne to me. She's a very profound and emotive poet.

[YOUTUBE="iNg19CH9AwY"]http://youtu.be/iNg19CH9AwY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="VgNeBNMJFZs"]http://youtu.be/VgNeBNMJFZs[/YOUTUBE]

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I think she is, actually. And Charlotte Gainsbourg, who looks like her, is also INFP.

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Now that you mentioned Charlotte Gainsbourg I've thought that about her too.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes. That or ENFP. 5w4 Sx/So.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP is my bet. She uses Ne to express her internal reflections, which by far dominates her process. Also noticed quite a bit of Si coming out but no Te. I like Patti Smith quite a bit but god dam her interviews are awkward.

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah. I guess she's a pretty clear cut case. I read Just Kids, which was excellent, and it seemed to me she tended to create quite spontaneously and sporadically with no definite goal in mind, or plan. The way she almost intertwined then with Robert Mapplethorpe and later with Fred Smith in an almost primal way was quite a thing to read. ...reminds me of Frida Kahlo and her diaries describing her love for Diego Riveira actually.

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think she's an ENFP and charlotte gainsbourg is INFP