• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Grey's Anatomy characters

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I should point out that so far as I have seen the show, my Fi is tertiary (but strong) and while I'm not quite as intense as Izzy I identify with that need to express Fi at the expense of what would be interpersonally more smooth. So She doesn't need to be Fi primary to be intense Fi.

I missed this yeaster.... :D

So where did you lot get too while I was Z'eding

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Do you think Karev behaviour and emotional reaction about a sort of obsession in taking care of his mother when young and the same with the "crazy" girl with the new face is a possible intj thing (due to tertiary Fi)?

edit: However, I don't know for sure which types Christina and Karev are, but It's difficult for me to see strong similitudes and thinking they are the same mbti type.

Its more the level of time he spends right inside his head... and he is in there. The mum thing and the whacko girls... seems more F type but he doens't have the warmth for that. I'm not ugely certain on him, just that he is more in his head, which is why I typed him INTJ.... He isn't a P or an E so the T seems pretty clear so it's N or S?????

Christina is so bleeding rational.. I love her and Meridth together, firing of each others NT'ness, my best mate is an INTJ and she can be really down T liked

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Meredith - INFP
Izzie - ENFP
Bailey - ESFJ
Derek - INFJ
Callie - ESFP
Mark Sloan - ESTP/ENTJ though more like ESTP
Christina - INTP
George - ISFP/ISFJ
Dr. Hahn - ESTP

Dr. Hahn - INTJ - she quit due to some moral/principal issue regarding Izzie, doesn't seem ESTP or ENTJ, which would be the two other potentials, very similiar to Christina

Christina - I have always thought she is very INTJ, but all the other posts I have read said she is ISTJ...yup, she is def. INTJ all the way, she respects superiors only if they have proven themselves, she is very, very confident of her abilities

Derek - ENFJ - very good with people, a charmer, twinkly eyes, reminds me of Obama

Mark - ESTP - definitely, all the women, the sex drive, the tough-macho bit

George - ISFP, even more open-minded than I'd say ISFJs are, definitely traditional and moral-oriented

Izzie - I have always thought ENFP, def. intuitive, she seems way too bouncy to be INFP, INFPs are bouncy sometimes, she was bouncy almost all the time, she just radiated energy

Alex - ISTP def. - he is without a doubt an introvert, sensory oriented, rational and perceiver, he doesn't care much for other people's morals or opinions, he does his own thing, he is a quiet rebel and when he gets angry, oh, he breathes fire

Bailey - Not esfj, not Fe enough, E/ISTJ I think, struggles between her two duties, very practical, a good figure for her interns

Callie - ESFP - she said she wears her heart on her sleeve, very esfp thing to say

Lexie - INFP - seems intuitive to me...but she could be isfp...but she has such a child-like wonder that seems very infp to me, and she and Mark are duals

Arizona - ENFP maybe - she's very cool, I like her, but I am not sure about her type, she is pretty calm overall, very chirpy, very sincere, cries when facing confrontation with authority

Hunt - ISTP? ISTJ? - all about the 'gut', could be FI dominant, but yet seems calm and rational

Richard - ENTJ - completely neglected his wife and other relationships for his hospital, for his career, or maybe INTJ

Ellis Grey - ENTJ all the way, without a doubt

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I forgot

Arizona - ENFP - she's great and yea I'd say ENFP... but not frentic enough - all the women I know who are ENFPs are bonkers, hyper energetic and great fun

Hunt - ISTPI'd say INTJ myself... highly into the outcome of the medicine/compotence based

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I don't know what type Meredith is, although I can't imagine her being a healthy specimen of any type. I've never had such an extreme dislike of a television character. I stopped watching the show because I found her so infuriating.

Qre:us

All of them: Annoying and unstable and way too much angst and too little 'doctoring'

Type: FAIL

:thumbdown:

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Meredith INFP
Christina INTJ
Derek ENFJ
Burke INFP
Callie ESFP
Mark ESTP
Little Grey INFJ
Richard INTJ
Alex ISTP

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know what type Meredith is, although I can't imagine her being a healthy specimen of any type. I've never had such an extreme dislike of a television character. I stopped watching the show because I found her so infuriating.

Ok I got a hold of season 1 dvd today... Meredith is SO NT...probably INTP.....

The whole scathiness of other people being shiney and happy... is to NT.... Not that NT's are all that miserable, it's just they would be totaly saracastic about it. She definately struggles with her F-ness, but ultimately makes T based decisions.... the whole F-T balance remindes me of myself to an extent (not the whole of her mind you)... having compasion but still needing to make a rational choice.... Means you make the hard choices but it doens't negate your pain of what the lack of F-ness in that choice will result in.

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Meredith INFP
Christina INTJ
Derek ENFJ
Burke INFP
Callie ESFP
Mark ESTP
Little Grey INFJ
Richard INTJ
Alex ISTP

Of the lists on this thread, this one is probably the most accurate.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Izzie reminds me of an ENFP/ more expressive INFP.

I agree with Meredith being INTP.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Ooooh... I want to play! :smile: I was looking to check Arizona's type when I came across this thread. I like her character and she seems like a healthy ENFP - definitely preachy sometimes and doesn't like conflict but does not back away from it either. Very committed to being honest to herself. Impulsive but admits mistakes. Confident, fair, supportive but draws good boundaries.

ENFP with mature Fi and well-developed Te. She's plenty bouncy. I'd really rather not think about the fact that she likes to make speeches about magic and fairydust....:rolli:

When Arizona and she have the 'girlfriend' talk, she goes into her Ne-Te mode:
you will not mess with me
you will speak with the chief and get your job back
you will not move away

It is kind of cute.

Haven't seen enough of Izzie to type her. Whatever type she was - pretty unhealthy.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Meredith... :huh:

Does she have more of a Mirror relationship with Derick? Or... Supervisee to Supervisor?

(Sorry for bringing Socionics into this)

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A show with a lot of F men and several T women and a great range of characters in general, which makes it great for MBTI. I think there have been too many Ns being included in the typings, so here's mine (mainly for the original/previous cast):

Meredith: INTP
Christina: INTJ
Izzy: ISFJ
George: ISFP
Alex: ISTP
Bailey: ESFJ
Derek: ENFJ
Mark: ESTP
Hunt: INFP
Callie: ESFP
Arizona: ESFP
Little Grey/Lexi: ISFJ (?)
The Chief/Richard: ESTJ
Burke: INFJ
Addison: ENFJ
Dr. Erica Han: ENTP
Ellis Grey: ENTJ
Sadie: ESTP

Meredith and Christina have always been so awkward around and fearful of gushy feelings, from their boyfriends and others, (which is so refresing BTW - love it!) and are prone to make decisions on fact based logic - which makes me pretty sure they are thinkers. Also I don't understand why everyone thinks it unlikely that there are many S doctors on the show (especially with the SJs!) :shock:. The Chief is a total ESTJ in the way he embraces his role of leadership and enforces his strict standards - it is extremely important to him that the hospital, not only run efficiently, but remain respected in the medical community. Bailey is an assertive ESFJ, throwing her heart into helping others and nurturing the interns but with a strong hand and authoritive parental manner. And Izzy is (or was) very emotionally involved with the patients with a strong sense of duty to them. She also was very focused on the domestic (meant in a good way - creating a warm enviroment in the house) and had a strong traditional values - to me she's a model ISFJ.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
A show with a lot of F men and several T women and a great range of characters in general, which makes it great for MBTI. I think there have been too many Ns being included in the typings, so here's mine (mainly for the original/previous cast):

Meredith: INTP
Christina: INTJ
Izzy: ISFJ
George: ISFP
Alex: ISTP
Bailey: ESFJ
Derek: ENFJ
Mark: ESTP
Hunt: INFP
Callie: ESFP
Arizona: ESFP
Little Grey/Lexi: ISFJ (?)
The Chief/Richard: ESTJ
Burke: INFJ
Addison: ENFJ
Dr. Erica Han: ENTP
Ellis Grey: ENTJ
Sadie: ESTP

Meredith and Christina have always been so awkward around and fearful of gushy feelings, from their boyfriends and others, (which is so refresing BTW - love it!) and are prone to make decisions on fact based logic - which makes me pretty sure they are thinkers. Also I don't understand why everyone thinks it unlikely that there are many S doctors on the show (especially with the SJs!) :shock:. The Chief is a total ESTJ in the way he embraces his role of leadership and enforces his strict standards - it is extremely important to him that the hospital, not only run efficiently, but remain respected in the medical community. Bailey is an assertive ESFJ, throwing her heart into helping others and nurturing the interns but with a strong hand and authoritive parental manner. And Izzy is (or was) very emotionally involved with the patients with a strong sense of duty to them. She also was very focused on the domestic (meant in a good way - creating a warm enviroment in the house) and had a strong traditional values - to me she's a model ISFJ.

Addison's an NF ? *loves that*

AlizaCat

MBTI Type
INFP
does nobody else see meredith as an infj? hasn't anyone ever seen the episodes with the serial killer in season 5? no NT would ever feel bad for a murderer like that, and infj's are often mis-typed because they are so private with their feelings and can seem very tough-minded. my best friend is an infj, and every time i watch the show i always think meredith reminds me of her.

also, i don't really see derek as an NF... he sees things too strongly in black and white and doesn't really feel remorse for people who have done bad things

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
does nobody else see meredith as an infj? hasn't anyone ever seen the episodes with the serial killer in season 5? no NT would ever feel bad for a murderer like that, and infj's are often mis-typed because they are so private with their feelings and can seem very tough-minded. my best friend is an infj, and every time i watch the show i always think meredith reminds me of her.

also, i don't really see derek as an NF... he sees things too strongly in black and white and doesn't really feel remorse for people who have done bad things

I will happily claim her as an infj. Derek is more of a istj or intj, I agree.

Has Jackson had enough screen time to be properly typed?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
April - I see her a infp or infj, maybe even some isfx.

Any thoughts on April? I didn't like her at first but she's become one of my favs.