• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

kill bill

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My girl Beatrix - ISFP
Bill - ISTP/J
Elle - ESTP
Pai Mei - ISTJ (that man cracked me UP)

The rest, I dunno.

am_i_evil666

as far as i can remember (i've seen the movie quite some time ago)
Beatrix - INTJ
Elle - ESTP
Budd- ESFP or ESTP, but more like ESFP
Gogo-ESFP
O-ren ishii- INTJ
Bill- ISTJ( don't remeber his character too well)

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Budd, my favorite but short lived Kill Bill character.
I'd say ISTP.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Nice thread.

Bummer I didn't see it earlier.

Beatrix Kiddo - INTJ
Bill - INTP
Vernita Green - ESFJ
O-Ren Ishii - INTJ (almost an exact rendition of the supervillain INTJ stereotype)
Elle Driver - INFP
Budd - ISTP
Sofie Fatale - INFJ
Gogo Yubari - ISTP
Hattori Hanzo - INFP
Pai Mei - ISTP

Any thoughts?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Nice thread.

Bummer I didn't see it earlier.

Beatrix Kiddo - INTJ
Bill - INTP
Vernita Green - ESFJ
O-Ren Ishii - INTJ (almost an exact rendition of the supervillain INTJ stereotype)
Elle Driver - INFP
Budd - ISTP
Sofie Fatale - INFJ
Gogo Yubari - ISTP
Hattori Hanzo - INFP
Pai Mei - ISTP

Any thoughts?

I agree with this list...all except for Elle. She seems more E to me.

Also, it seems like she will cut whatever corner (or person) necessary to get what she wants, which is usually money or (in the second movie) a sword. No integrity. Isn't that anathema to an INFP?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Agree with all of Night's, except for Ellie -- she's an ESTP.

And I'm more inclined to go with ENTJ for Kiddo, from a functional standpoint.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bride: INTJ
Bill: INTJ or ENTJ
Elle: ESTP
Bud: ISTP
Hanzo: INFJ?
Vernita: ESFJ or ESTJ
O-Ren: INTJ (this movie is pretty NTJ heavy, guess they're the most assassin-ish)
Mexican Pimp Dude: ENFP (like most pimps)
Pai Mei: ISTJ (classic rigid bastard martial artist)
Sophie: ISFJ

vanizorc

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Beatrix - ISFJ (Beatrix is probably the hardest one to figure out. Though there is a strong 'T' streak, she is ultimately motivated by her personal vengeance and her goal for a 'normal' family life. I dunno though...she is a hard one to type)

Bill - INTP (his spontaneous decision to murder Beatrix seemed very impulsive to me, hence the 'P')

Elle - I/ESTP (I sense an 'I' vibe from her at times. She doesn't seem like the type to welcome constant social interaction all the time)

Budd - ISFP (C'mon, he has totally got to be an 'F' - he came across as very sympathic; in fact, the most sympathic out of the group)

Vernita - ESFJ (pretty straight-forward)

O-Ren - INTJ (also pretty straight-forward)

Pai Mei - ISTJ (also pretty straight-forward)

Gogo - ISTP (also pretty straight-forward)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm gonna change a few of mine
Beatrix: ENTJ, INTJ or ISFP in stress mode 8w7
Bill: INTP or ISTP 8w9
Elle: ESTP 3w2
Budd: ISTP 5w4
O Ren: INTJ 5 or 8
Pei Mei: ISTJ 8w7
Go Go: ISTP 8w7
Mexican Pimp: ENFP 8w9

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bill - INTP (his spontaneous decision to murder Beatrix seemed very impulsive to me, hence the 'P')

What -- you think he didn't already plan to kill her by the time he showed up at the church to talk to her?
His hit team was waiting to go in as soon as he left.

(I happen to think he's P too, but the reason you describe doesn't really amount to a good reason.)

KDude

I agree that Kiddo is hard to pin down.

I'm having a hard time seeing an ISTP reference Superman the way Bill did. Might be my favorite part of the movie actually.. Not that ISTPs don't read comics. They do, of course. It's just the way he mused on things. Not a very direct guy, at least.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree that Kiddo is hard to pin down.

Well, part of the issue again is that the characters are symbolic, not necessarily meant to be fleshed out individuals.

She's basically "Momma Bear." She is driven by revenge for her lost child... and inadvertently regains her at the end as well as her lost humanity. She comes out of a mental coma but never really becomes human until the film is concluding. In terms of how she behaves, I think we could all agree on Ixxx since she internalizes things / operates out of an inner core rather than operating from an external basis. But the rest can be difficult.

I'm having a hard time seeing an ISTP reference Superman the way Bill did. Might be my favorite part of the movie actually.. Not that ISTPs don't read comics. They do, of course. It's just the way he mused on things. Not a very direct guy, at least.

Interesting... I felt like the whole Superman thing was interesting as analogy, but it disrupted the flow of the narrative up to that point -- it was like the whole film just stopped so one of the characters could make a soliloquy to the audience to get some point across. (There was a lot of power in Kiddo's scenes with Bill, though... because we're waiting for this immediate loud explosive fight, and when things go in a different direction, the tension keeps building. That was a smart way for Tarantino to play it.)

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Interesting... I felt like the whole Superman thing was interesting as analogy, but it disrupted the flow of the narrative up to that point -- it was like the whole film just stopped so one of the characters could make a soliloquy to the audience to get some point across.

It's just so Tarantino. You kind of have to expect this exact sort of thing to happen in all his movies.

Therles

Kill bill: bill:INTJ or ENTJ/Kiddo:ISTP/ELLE:INTJ/BUDD:ISTP/PAI MAI:ESTJ/Senõr esteban:INFJ

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I think Bill is an ISFP...who...over reacted.