• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jesus

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
JESUS WAS ESTJ! OMG it's so blatantly obvious that you would have to be a fool to not realize this self evident truth!
13-ESTJ.jpg

We think Jesus gave us free will so we would live under the lie of the illusion of freedom even though we have none!

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
How is estj, let us say if he was one, he would have been at least an enneagram 1 with nine 9 wing or 9 with 1 wing

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Here's what I think of the entire trinity.

God the Father-ESTJ
God the Son (Jesus)-INFJ
God the Holy Spirit-Any type that provides reason to your type. (So for me it would be the INTP or the ISFJ.)

Runaway

MBTI Type
INFP
I actually think Jesus was a NT rather than a NF. Obviously he's portrayed as a loving compassionate guy, but feelers don't have a monopoly on that. When the devil taunts him during his trials, his instinct is to quote scripture back at him, when faced with the problem of stoning the adulteress he uses lateral thinking to come up with a response (let he who is without sin cast the first stone) rather than making an emotional appeal, etc. In stressful situations, his response is that of a thinker, not a feeler.

I would be inclined to say INTJ actually.