• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natasha Bedingfield

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have no idea of her MBTI type but I would be interested of your guesses. :)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well... ESFP seems to fit as a first impression, but it's hard to tell how much of that is persona.

She definitely seems ExFx, though. SP seems likely as well, but I'm not 100% certain that she's not ENFP. She might have a hidden J, but that seems even less likely.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Well... ESFP seems to fit as a first impression, but it's hard to tell how much of that is persona.

She definitely seems ExFx, though. SP seems likely as well, but I'm not 100% certain that she's not ENFP. She might have a hidden J, but that seems even less likely.

Yes, pretty much what I thought.
My first impression of her was ENFP.
ESFP is also possible.
It's probably impossible to decide because, as you say, it's impossible to know what is persona and what impression of it.